Status: Finished

Killing Joy

The Guest

My mom and I decided to watch the Tv with some our female’s conversation. I was glad my mom had called the event organizer for my birthday party so she said the next morning would be so crowded with crews who prepared my birthday party and decorated our house with a theme.
MANNNN.. I WAS FREAKING HAPPY! My mom was the coolest women of the world.
The picturesque picture of my great birthday party to come flashed in my mind where I had my dad came to the party, my relatives, my bestfriends, the boys I just knew (All Time Low) and everyone that I’d known.

My flying thoughts suddenly interrupted with the bell. My mom suddenly got up from the couch with grin on her face. What’s on earth with her emotion anyway? my curiosity about this company finally solved. I didn’t know why my mom was so excited with this woman in her age that just came into the house. The woman put her umbrella outside, well because I’ve told you that it was rainy outside.

My mom hugged the woman tightly as she let out a chuckle. They were blabbering until I approached them. I sent my smile to the woman and bobbed my head politely. My mom snickered to me and then I didn’t what came to the woman, she shoved herself into me. She hugged me adoringly and kissed my cheeks. I was like, who is she? To my mom
“Goodness, Chelsea… your daughter becomes such a beautiful young woman” the woman giggled

I blushed deeply, “Thank you maam”

“Just Teresa, my dear. You probably don’t recognize me, eh?” the woman named Teresa said to me. Of course I didn’t recognize her, I never met her. I shook my head when Teresa still kept her hand wrapped on my shoulder motherly.

“Well, Nicky.. this is Teresa. You may don’t know her because you met her long time ago when you were still in diapers. She’s my bestfriend in highschool!” my mom squealed in hyper.
Teresa laughed at my mom as she joined too

“Alright, that’s cool” I didn’t know what’s the deal my mom banned me to hang out with my brother. To meet her bestfriend? So I could end up sharing my giggle with these hyper women?

“Mommmm!” I heard the voice from the door as we three turned our face to the door. There stood a boy with reddish hair looked like a puppy in the doorway. He was totally wet as I looked his tshirt clung tightly on his muscular chest. There were droplets from his reddish hair and he looked really messed up.
“I said don’t leave me without umbrella. I was just parking our car there and you just disappeared nowhere, so here I am all WET!” he looked so pissed with his mom but sadly his mom just responded to him with chuckles.

“Oh honey, it was just rain it won’t kill you” what? I found this was meanie for a mother to her son.

“But I could have cold!” the boy protested and groaned out loud

“Aww.. I’m sorry my dear. You know I’m just too exciting to meet Nichole” Teresa replied coolly. That was so sweet of her, but still I found it was a bit funny that this boy was left alone without umbrella because his mom was so exciting to meet me. I laughed quietly as I found the boy’s stare. He stared at me so I stopped laughing.

“Oh dear, how meanie you are, Tess. Now now now, Nichole, lead him to Jack’s room so he could get a dry tshirt, he’s so messed up” said my mom chuckled lightly shoving the boy to me.

“Well don’t blame me, Chels, you do get beautiful girl that amazed me so I was a bit forgetting my lovely boy” Teresa said to my mom and then smiled beautifully to me. She was so beautiful and so did her boy.

“That’s so nice of you mom, so why don’t you trade me with this freaking chick anyway?” said the boy grumpily. I knew he was mad at her mom but could he not involving me? he called me chick in rude way and made me want to poke him.

“Hush Caleb, watch your words, young man” Teresa glared at his son which I just heard the name was Caleb. Nice name but stupid attitude. Caleb then stayed in silence as my mom gestured me to lead him to Jack’s room. I rolled my eyes and aimlessly leading this freaking Caleb toward Jackapoo’s room.

When we reached the first door by stairs, I clicked on the lamp and let Caleb came into the room. I rummaged through Jack’s drawer as I felt Caleb’s eyes on me. I didn’t know what he was thinking about but it made me feel uncomfortable. I pulled out a polo shirt and khaki pants that Jack had in oversize because I was sure this Caleb boy’s size was bigger than Jack.
When I turned around to face Caleb, he was already stripped off his wet tshirt which definitely made me gasp in surprise. Shit! I was staring at his muscular chest and my eyes flickered on his tattoo that located on is right shoulder. And stupidly, I found myself adored his feature.

“Here, take them on” I shoved the clothes on him and then made my way to the door deciding to give him some private space for changing.

“Thanks” I heard him muttered.

I closed the door and waited outside the room while I was watching my new French manicure nails. After a couple of minutes, the door opened revealing the decent Caleb. He crooked a smile and thanked to me. I nodded slowly as he leaned on his body against mine but not too close, he kept the space between us. he was like holding me from going back to the living room with his gesture.
“I’m Caleb. Caleb Turman” he said smirking to me letting out his hand.

“Nichole Barakat” I replied aimlessly and shook his hand

Caleb knitted his brows to me and tilted his head with his own cute way, “As in the sibling of Jack Barakat?”

“Well yeah, you know my brother?” I asked curiously

He chuckled a little, “You’re his sister? You’re lying!” Caleb pointed out with his body moving closer unintentionally making me pinned to wall.

“I hope I was lying” I shrugged and sent an awkward smile to him. Caleb rested his head on his palm where is elbow was on the wall. His eyes never left me.

“I mean, sorry. It’s not like well.. you’re hot while you’re brother is so dorky” he teased my Jack. Even he teased Jack like he said I was hot, my cheek was burning and I could see he noticed it so he let out a chuckle.

“You dyed your hair?” he asked now he started to lean on me while his hand played with my hair. I pulled my hair back and shot a glare to him with silence.

“Nope. Sorry I think we need to go back” I replied not wanting another seductive scene from him, because obviously he was flirting. I was about to bring my body back to te stairs but this guy didn’t let me, he pulled me and chuckled at me.

“Why so in hurry? We can talk a bit, you know.. well” he giggled and squeezed my hand a bit roughly.

“No, I want to see my mom, now let me go” I said. I had no idea what happened to this perky boy but he pinned me to the wall and breathed under my ear sending tickling sensation on it. His chest was pressed against mine while his hand started to explore my revealed thigh since I was wearing super short khaki shorts.
Seriously, this guy was sick I slapped him across the face and pushed his chest so I could get away. Him being stunned rubbing his face with surprised looks. At least I showed him that I am not like those easy girl out there.

“You bitch” he muttered. Like a winner I slapped my butt at him and hurried back to the downstairs as I heard him running after me.

“Mom, Caleb wants to go home” I cooed out loud when I finally reached the downstairs. The ladies turned their head to us as Caleb grabbed my hand. I snatched my hand roughly from him and glowered.

“You want to go home this early?” Teresa asked knitting her brows and I ran to the couch to sit next to my mom.

“I don’t” Caleb objected when his eyes met mine, “She wants me to leave”

“Wh--? No, you said that” I played my lying mode

My mom flickered to me and demanded some explanation as it looked

“Mom…” I begged to her to believe me even I was lying to her.

“No I didn’t. I want to have fun with her but she being mean to me” Oh god, what the heck? He pouted, and for your information, my mom really loved pouty boys. weird, but she loved to see males when they pout. She thinks it’s cute while I think that’s stupid.

“Nicky…” my mom demanded

Mom, he seduced me! he was being a pervert! To me! to your fucking daughter! “He seduced me, mom!” I yelled madly as I see Caleb’s face fell. “Do you want me to be raped with this stranger, huh!!” sorry boy, I spilled your perverse head in front of your mom. Eat that!

My mom and Teresa fell in silence, they both exchanged look while I crossed my hand over my chest grinning in triumphantly.

“Really dear?” Teresa asked me with.. wait a minute, why she was smiling? Did she think I was just telling her another lie? NO! it’s all truth!

“Yeah, he pinned me to the wall—“

“Enough” I heard Caleb muttered

“That means, Caleb likes you, Nickins” my mom said kissing my temple. I dunno what happen with the world. Since when a mother feels happy when her daughter is being seduced by a stranger? Alright, maybe Caleb wasn’t a stranger to her, but he’s only her bestfriend’s son and for me he was only stranger!

“Aww.. honey.. you’re already like this babe, huh?” Teresa snaked her arms around her son’s neck and gave a kiss on his cheek.

“No.. I was just—“

“I’m so glad you like her, Caleb” my mom cut off “You both look so cute”

“NO, WE’RE NOT!” suddenly me and Caleb yelled in unison. But what happened next? The old women just laughed at us. I saw my mom nodded at Teresa as she returned the nod.

“Well…” Teresa huffed, “Caleb’s right. It’s time for us to go back to our hotel. I hope you’ll ave a great time tomorrow, Nichole” Teresa said getting up from the couch and approached me. she kissed my cheek followed with my mom.

“It was nice to see you both” my mom responded while she caressed my back. “Don’t forget, you both are invited, okay?” and they left.

I nudged my mom in protest, “Mom, you can’t invite them. I mean, just Caleb. You can invite Teresa but not with HIM! I HATE HIM ALREADY!”

So, what my mom response? She just chuckled and shook her head. SUCKS! And she headed to her bedroom without glancing to me like she ignored my every frustration protest.
♠ ♠ ♠
the mothers are silly and the boy is a hot pervert! HUAAAAA...

another update.. hohoho.. ((: