Status: Finished

Killing Joy

When You Blacked Out

Image

In like afternoon, I felt someone tucked me in. I stirred a bit and opened my eyes as I spotted Jack who was already being there whenever I needed him. I got up and crossed my legs in indian style and then stretched up my back.

“Hey... Jackapoo…” I greeted sleepily as Jack sat on the bed with me. His brunette hair was ruffled messily but I bet Beth would still say he’s sexy.

“Mom told me” he said in quick breath and crooked a smile weakly.

I sighed. Please don’t say he sided her.

“S’okay, Nicks. I also think she’s wrong about it. Lately she’s been forcing you t anything. I stand by your side, sissy” I smiled in relief and then gave him a hug.

“Thanks”

“I actually want to ask you something. Errmmm..” we pulled away then I saw his cheek was burnt in soft pink shade

“What’s that, Jackapoo?”

He scratched his head and, “Can I have Beth’s number?” and suddenly he grimaced really wide like a little kid who was begging for Hotwheels.

“Dammit.. wow! Jack!!” I squealed

“Hey hey hey.. easy. I’m just asking her number, kay? Well, yesterday I met her and well.. we were kinda.. uhh..”

“SPILL IT OUT ALREADY!” I ran hyper and giggled at him. I couldn’t believe that Jack finally noticing about Beth. Oh shit, Beth.. she such a jerk! She hadn’t told me anything about this!

“Ermm.. well” he let out a shy giggle that combined with a silly grin. “I met her in starbucks when me, Zach, and Rian was going to the venue. And then, we talked for awhile, and then.. then..”

“THEN WHAT?”

“Nicky, stop screaming will ya?” Jack rubbed his ear in pain but still chuckling. “I found she’s cute and I think I want to know about her more. I guess”

“WHOHOO.. JACKIE! You’re into my bestfriend!”

“Hey! Don’t tell her already, kay? I just maybe I just give it a try. If it worked, then why not?” he smiled ear to ear.

We both laughed as I spotted his scarlet became deeper and deeper. Oh my, Jack returned Beth’s feeling in progress but Beth hadn’t known about it. I was sure she’s gonna be flipped out when she found out about this.

“So? Would you give me the number?” Jack demanded when we stopped laughing.

“Sure.. “ I let out my cellphone and gave him Beth’s number. When we finished, Jack looked at me again and this time his sight was the combination between serious and hesitation.

“Nicky, you know… when you’re fainted?” he started

“Nope. Of course I dunno anything when I was blacked out, silly” I retorted back and scoffed

“Do you know who was taking care of you?”

“Huh?” I cocked my brows. Taking care of me? he meant like when I was fainted? Hmm.. last thing I remembered was my sight was blurred and then I fell onto Zach’s chest. That’s all.

“Zach. When my sight got blurry he panicked and then—“

Jack shook his head,
“Remember when I told you Caleb cut the show? Well, he saw you were fainted so he stopped playing his guitar and singing. He apologized to the crowd and made the crowds became fussy. I looked up to the stage and made sure something was happened. I saw you, Nicks. I saw Zach was holding your unconscious body.

Caleb went out from the stage passing me and then ran from the backstage. When I looked again, he was already with you and Zach. Zach was about to scoop you in bridal style but it seemed Caleb didn’t want him. So he carried you instead and ran back to the backstage to meet me.

From there, because we ran panic so we didn’t know what to do. Caleb suggested bringing you back to the house. And so yeah..”

I knitted my brows in confusion, “You mean, Caleb was taking care of me?”

I didn’t know why Jack giggled, “Yes. For someone who I know as stupid and immature manwhore, I just cannot believe he could ran panic like that when he found you. He was flipped out like crazy and you know?

I found it really funny when he and Zach were like fighting over to carry you. And do you remember when Zach was trying to help you walk toward your room? Hahaha Caleb snatched you and they were like so competing to get you. They both care about you, sissy” he smiled widely

I blushed in deep red. Well Zach did care about me. but I couldn’t believe that Caleb was like that toward me. He just a filthy pervert according to me, I thought he wouldn’t be flipped out like that. Wow, it seemed he had two personalities. When the forst one being a jerk and the other one a lovely husband. Wow. Just wow. But Jack said he cared about me? No, of course he’s not. He was just trying to show that he cared about me in front of people. I believed that.

But Nichole! He already told me. We had a quarrel in the bedroom about Zach and he said, he cared about me. Did he say that seriously? Or.. I dunno..

“No he’s not, Jack” I said plainly and got off from the bed

“Well, that’s how I see through him” he added

No. Caleb Michael Turman did not care about me. He just showed off about his caring about his wife so everyone could say that we’re a good couple. That’s all.

“Anyway, don’t forget. Tomorrow we’re going camping with FTSK and ATL. Prepare yourself, kay? It’s gonna be so funnnn!!!” Jack changed the topic already and I relieved about it. Oh yeah, I forgot about the camping thingee. I should prepare my stuff for this! Yay! Camping!!

Oh! And something’s appeared on my mind, “SO, you’re gonna invite Beth too?”

Jack’s face was flushed and went red, “Yeah.. I guess”

“Awww…!” I clapped happily.

The camping is gonna be awesome!

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
wooooo... neonXbodyXstyle.. you're wrong about who was taking care Nicky.. hehehe..

yo ppl.. comment.. subscribe!