Status: Finished

Killing Joy

The Camp

Image

The camping day had begun. We were planning to trip over some fresh woods that located far far away from the city. The view I saw through the glass window was really pretty, there was a huge green field that surrounded by bushes and it looked really fresh.
I was in the same RV with Caleb, Beth, Kyle, and Kyle's girlfriend, Beth joined my RV instead of Jack’s RV. Kyle was driving the RV with Annie next to him. Annie was his girlfriend, while Kyle was tall and lanky, Annie was petite like me and she’s really cute.

Zach, Rian, Rian's girlfriend, Austin, Austin's girlfriend were in the same RV. Rian drove the white and green RV while Kyle drove the white and blue RV. And the last group of Jack, Alex, Kent, Kent's girlfriend, Marc, and Jonathan drove the white and brown RV. Their RV was bigger than the last two RV because there were six people there. Jack was the one who drove the brown RV and I was relieved because I didn’t want to give my life to his frantic driving.
Well, that’s Jack.

Beth was sitting next to me and we were chatting along the trip.

“I hate you Beth” I winced maniacally. “You didn’t tell me that you met Jack. And you were kinda dating!”

“What?” Beth scoffed “We’re not dating.” She frowned. “We just met randomly, that’s all. Okay, sorry if I didn’t tell you. But it was just a simple random meet up, and there’s nothing happened between us” Beth explained

“Oh really?” I wiggled my brows.

“Yes, Nicky. Yes. Nothing happened. I met him in Starbucks with Zach and Rian. I was alone and then Jack asked to join in, and so yeah. We were just talking and talking. They said they were about to go to Zach’s sister gig”

“So why Jack brings you here?” I asked again still wiggling

“Eh?? Jack said you wanted me to go so he asked me. That’s why I was confused because you didn’t invite Mich instead” Beth cocked her eyebrows with a confused look. Well, Jack had a really nice reason to ask Beth. That’s a nice move, brother. “I’m afraid Mich would get mad if she found out”

“Oh no worries, Beth. I already told her, and she said it was okay beside she was also had a date with Ernie to Tampa with her family”

“SHE IS!? Shit, she didn’t tell me” Beth pouted and followed by my giggles.

We both chuckled and the fell in silence. With that I knew, Jack was making a move to Beth but Beth didn’t notice it. I wondered, why Beth didn’t become gigglish or hyper when we talked about Jack. It was just weird, because Beth was always loud when it came to Jack.

I pulled out my iPod from my purse and plugged the headphones into my ears. But then, Beth nudged my arm. I arched my brows as she shot a look that I didn’t understand.

“What?” I squeaked

“Don’t respond. Just see where’s Caleb sitting and look what he’s doing” I once again frowned and peeked through Beth’s shoulder to see Caleb. Caleb was sitting across us facing the window with eyes darting to our direction. But his eyes were more like into mine than Beth. He looked at me concernedly as if I was his centre.

“He’s been freaking staring at you since the last ten minutes, Nicks!” Beth whispered to me with that I wasn’t making any respond. I just stared him back but then looked away to the window next to me.

Me and Caleb were not in talking term. I was tired because of his complaining about me and Zach relationship so I decided to be silent than arguing with him.

“Seems like he likes you, Nicks” Beth giggled

“Shut up, Beth” I spat back with annoyance tone. Beth startled a bit and then I added, “I’m sorry, I just don’t want to talk about him”

“Whoa, what happen?”

I groaned as I shoved my head onto a pillow so I leaned on the window with the pillow against my head. “I don’t want to talk about it. I’ll tell you later”

Beth nodded lightly as she let out her iPod too.

XXX

After three hours, we arrived to our destination. Me and Beth had been sleeping for three hours before Annie nudged us.

“We’re here” she said with her cute voice. She was petite like I said, Kyle said she’s 2 years younger than him. She’s got a beautiful green eyes and was red haired but not like she dyed her hair, she’s got it naturally. She’s also got a tattoo on her wrist that said “KWB”. Initial tattoo? Well, for me it’s not necessary. What would she do when she broke up with Kyle. If I were her, I would get broken over and over regretting the tattoo of the initial of my ex.

I squinted and then looked through the window. I spotted a group of boys and girls were hopped out from their RV and started to unpack their camping stuff. We were sleeping on our RV but I saw Jack, Alex, Kent, Jonathan, and Kyle brought their tent. I dunno why, but according to me, they would take the tent instead of RV.

I yawned and stretched a bit as Annie nudged Beth as well. We all then climbed out from our RV and greeted everyone.

“Why does Kyle take the tent?” I asked Annie as I saw her pale cheeks became red.

“Uhmm.. me and Kyle are going to share tent. He said sleeping in RV will just make his back sore because of the tiny beds”

My eyes widened a bit, “Oh, you both share tent, huh? Well well well, there’s gonna be a story upon the tent” I grinned playfully as Annie whined shyly. Me and Beth giggled and then in saw Keira, Kent’s girlfriend headed toward us.

“Hey guys” Keira greeted happily to us. “While the boys are preparing the fire and camping thingy, would you like to help the girls to prepare the dinner?” her blonde hair was loosened on her chest. She was wearing a hoodie and mini ruffled skirt plus a pair of sneakers. Her lips were like a rose not because she brushed some lipstick, but she’s got it naturally. Her Monroe sparkled when sun rays hit it. her feature was like a bandgirl Barbie, I should admit she’s the most beautiful of the girls.

“Alright” Beth said as ma and Annie followed by nods. So the four of us then walked toward the mini kitchen that Caleb, Rian, and Austin had been preparing. Caleb and Austin were preparing the grill and mini stove while Austin brought out some food supplies.

“Oh, so you’re Nicky” said a girl with her ash blonde hair and sparkling green eyes who was setting the seasoning on the table. she approached me and gave me a hug.

I startled a bit and then she pulled away. “I’m Jasey” she shook my hand and smiled. Her pearly whites were covered by green braces. She’s got a semi-tanned skin that made her looked pretty hot and if I were boy I would sooo snatching her from Rian. Rian was lucky had Jasey as his girlfriend, they both looked matching each other.

“That’s my girl, Nicky” Rian wiggled his eyebrows to me as Jasey chuckled. I nodded and smiled to her as me, Keira, Beth, and Annie helped Austin. When Caleb and Rian finished making the fire on the grill, Keira and Jasey started to make a stew and then the rest Annie and Beth were chopping joint of chickens. Me and Haley (Austin’s girlfriend) were preparing the plates, forks, and spoons.

“I’m sorry I don’t cook” I admitted as the girls looked at me.

Keira smiled, “It’s okay, I couldn’t cook either, before Caleb trained me” she giggled. “Right Cale?”

“Well yeah” he rubbed his nape.

I spotted Caleb who once again looked at me. I rolled my eyes and ignored him by looking away. When I was sure he was out of sight to somewhere, I heard Haley talking to me. Her brunette hair was pulled up into a high and messy ponytail. She’s got a purplish streak on the fringe that matched with her purple gabe-hoodie like.

“So how’s being the wife of him?”

I lit my head to Haley and smiled weakly, “Nice?”

“Austin said you and Caleb make a cute couple and for some reasons he’s envious with you guys”

I forced to laugh, “Well he has you”

Haley giggled as she toweled dry the plates.

Dinner time had come as the day grew black. The tents had set up and the fire had light on as well. They boys brought some logs for us near the fire so everyone could gather.

“Oh my god, praise the Lord I have a girlfriend like Keira. This is fan-fucking-tastic!” Kent grimaced widely when he ate his dinner. Keira was sitting next to him and kissed his cheek

“Thanks baby” she chuckled.

We all had a warm dinner time in front of the fire but I hated myself being involved with them because the couples were showing their cutesy. The most disturbing was Annie. Even Annie was the most innocent and the youngest of all, she was the major distraction. First, she sat next to me. and second, she’d been having a long lasting make out with Kyle without touching her meal.

“Ewww.. get a room you guys!” Jasey complained

It made me sick as I glanced to where Zach was sitting. He was sitting next to Jack and Alex who had an eating competition.

I wanted to be next to him and joked with him along the dinner. But since no one knew our secret relationship, so we kept it tight. Zach smiled and winked to me letting me chuckled lightly at him.

When Annie finished eating (which she even didn’t touch her meal), she took my plate gratefully and brought them to the dishes.

Soon enough, I felt someone sat next to me and it was none other but Caleb. He just returned from putting his plate on dishes. He smirked to me and leaned to me giving a nice peck on my lips.
I groaned silently and scooted away from him, but he didn’t give up. He slung his arm around my shoulder as I could feel his breath on my ear that tickled me.

I giggled a bit making him startled. I had a ticklish part around my ear and beginning jaw so I couldn’t help to giggle when his breath tickled that part. And the most ticklish was when Caleb decided to kiss my beginning jaw making me let out a loud laugh. I could see Zach stared at us with a pleading look, and he decided to ignore us. I

I looked up at him exchanging stare as he curved his lips into a sweet smile. He leaned his face to mine and pressed his lips on my lower eye making me blinked.
“I love you, Nicky” he smiled and for some reasons I didn’t know why my cheek heated up. it’s not like he said that for real, because I knew he just said that to convince everyone that we loved each other.

I was silent. And swallowed hard. Without replying him like the other couple who might be saying those three words back.

I heard Kyle howled playfully next to me and he applauded idiotically.

“I love you too Nicky” I heard Alex and I laughed at him. He wiggled his eyebrows making me wanted to squish his face.

Caleb pulled my nape and crashed his lips onto mine gently, not like those other kisses which were rough. This time, he kissed me gently as if we were in love. I didn’t know why but I felt his kiss was full of love. Well, maybe it was my imagination.

I tried to ignore Caleb by pulling away and joined the guys who started roasting their marshmallows. Marc let out a guitar and started to play some songs with everyone sang along the song. Annie and Kyle excused themselves first and then went to their tent with intertwined hands.

Followed by Keira and Kent who weren’t going back to RV, but they strode into the woods. Oh god, couples.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
next chapter is the part two of this chapter. soo.. stay tune..

thanks for reading people. comment and subscribing will be highly appreciated

chapter IZ dedicated to neonXbodyXstyle and EarthQuakeOnHerMind thanks guys