Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Zachary Steven Merrick

“Beth, I need to talk to you” I said when she was cleaning up the table. Well, we just finished the dinner earlier than the day before. The boys decided to watch movie together in Jack’s RV with their girlfriend.

“What?” she replied sitting on the seat.

“Do you still like my brother?” I asked directly. I didn’t predicate that she looked irked in sudden when I mentioned about Jack. I sat across to her and demanded for some explanation.

“Why do you ask me that?”

“Because all I know you’re really crazy over my brother but I’m disappointed because somebody told me that you’re making out with my brother’s best friend, Alex. Why is that, Beth?”

“I like Alex, Nicky. Why do you bother it so much? Jack even doesn’t know my feeling. Honestly, I’m bored with him because he never showed his real feeling to me. Until now, we’re still like friend although I had showed him that I’m attracted to him by kissing him in the first place”

My eyes were widened. She never told me that she kissed Jack, she’s freaking annoying.

“Beth! You didn’t tell me, what’s on earth!!” I half yelled to her “I’m your bestfriend and Jack is my brother!”

Beth lowered her eyes and darted her eyes onto her lap, “Sorry. I thought I’m not ready yet to tell about this to you”

“Beth,--“

“Since then, I began to show my feeling more and more but he just replies everything so commonly. He has no feel to me, then why don’t I date anyone else?”

“You’re dating Alex?!?” I gulped

“Ermm.. no. I mean, well, I think we’re just friends with benefits”

“Bethany..” I exhaled deeply. “Jack likes you”

“No he’s not. I can tell”

“No seriously, Beth. He begged your phone number to me and he said he wanted to make a shot to you”

Beth spaced out for a moment looking at me. “What? Are you serious? No, you’re must be joking. If he likes me that much, why he doesn’t show his feeling?!! He’s freaking ditching me like a whore!”

“Beth, Jack isn’t like that. Maybe..”

“Bethany Taylor” abruptly, both of us turned our face to the voice. It was Alex with his smirking face leaning on the table. And you know, Alex was walking with Jack. “Whoa.. Nicky.. hey baby..” he giggled and kissed my cheek followed kissing Beth on the cheek. I looked up at Jack and I couldn’t believe that Jack could still show his happy face to us.

“Heyyo girls.. “ Jack grinned rubbing his chin posing a thinking form at us “Want to watch movie together with us? It’s movie night!” Jack cheered.

“No thanks, poopoo” I said aimlessly and then Beth cheered. She slung her arm into Alex as Alex dragged her into the RV. Jack was about to follow them but I pulled his cappuchon’s hoodie.

“What happened to you and Beth? You said you like her” I demanded as I glared to him

Jack snatched his capuchon back and sighed, “I’m being stupid. It’s okay, Nicks. Everything is on handle”

“On handle your ass! She dates Alex!”

Jack’s eyes turned in millisecond into a confusing look and shocking. “They are?” he asked quietly

“Well, not kinda the real date. But you know Alex” I saw his jaw clenched and then relaxed again.

“If they want to date then why not?” he replied. Wow, that was not the respond I’d been waiting for from him. At least he should be showing his anger or something.

“You’re not serious with my best friend, Jack. What a shame. You just like her because she’s hot. You are so stupid. I thank God she’s not dating with you”

“Hey!!” he growled “I like her” he groaned and stepped away from me

“Own your business, sissy. Even I don’t care with Beth” he said facing his back to me as he walked toward his RV.

Jack was freaking annoying.

I muttered to myself as I rested my palm on my chin starring at the dark sky. It was starry, and I bet if I could see it clearly, it would be so beautiful. When my eyes stumbled upon my RV, I spotted the ginger haired not-so-bastardish-again boy who was climbing into the RV without noticing me. I sighed in relieved; at least he wouldn’t complain because he didn’t know that I was going with Zach tonight.

Like five minutes later, I saw Zach with his black Hurley hoodie stepped out from the noisy RV. They guys seemed enjoyed the movie night with comedy movie. Zach was strolling toward me with hands in the pocket.

His smile.

Oh God, don’t kill me now. I still wanted to see his smile.

“Hai” he greeted and leaned on me. He offered his hand to me and winked to me. “Let’s do something fun”

I chuckled and gladly took his hand, “Alright, sir”. We intertwined our hands together and walked into the dark woods. Honestly, I was a bit scared because the forest in night is creepy. I could hear owls and crickets were singing along the silent night. So, I leaned my body closer to Zach wrapping myself to him and vice versa.

“Don’t be scared, it’s just nature, Nicks” he ensured me and flashed his smile to me.

“Yeah.” I replied. We walked across the little stream in front of us and went up, up and up into the clear area. We discovered the clearest part of the forest but we only found some bushes. The area was really wide and green. The wind came across my face and blew my loosened onyx hair making it messy a bit.

Zach looked at me and pointed out at the sky silently. When I glanced to the sky, something was like taking my breath and I lost my ability to speak. It was really beautiful. i saw a little aura far to the west and the rest, there were stars sparkling. It was like your dusty blackboard and in the middle of it laid a little circular yellowish thing that you call as moon.

“Zach…” I breathed. “This is amazing” I said couldn’t help to smile and snuggle into him. It was the cheesiest place I’d ever been, I mean romantic. We sound like a romantic couple, and I was so proud of it. Zach asked me to sit next to him and I obeyed.

“I don’t know there’s such a place like this” I commented breathing in the night wind.

“Nobody knows. Just me and the entire of All Time Low. Once we got here with Matt, we played baseball and football. I was the quarterback” he informed

“That’s great. So you brought your girlfriend to here?”

Zach gasped a bit and then let out a chuckle. “I was single. It was only Rian, Alex and Matt who brought their girlfriend”

“Oh.. so I’m like the first girl?”

“Well.. yeah?” he rubbed his nape awkwardly and watched the sky. For like ten minutes we praised the lord gratefully adoring how beautiful was the nature that night. We couldn’t eye off our sight from the glimmering starry sky because it was way too beautiful.

When we finally rested our eyes, we laid our eyes on each other’s face. We chuckled lightly and stopped when Zach stopped chuckling first.

“Ahhh…” he started supporting himself with his elbows on the ground watching my eyes deeply. “There’s something…”

“Huh?” I asked

“Do you want to give me a shot?” he gulped and shut his eyes groggily as he finally managed himself to sit properly and leaned to me.

“Shot??” I asked dumbfounded

“Errr.. my girlfriend? Do you want to be my girlfriend?” he stuttered and once again swallowed hard. He watched my eyes deeply like he could bury himself into mine. I saw his lips were shaking and hung open an inch.

I nodded shyly and he responded me with spreading his best smile to me. His smile. Lord, please… give me him for me.

With that, he leaned in and cupped my cheek pressing his lips on mine gently. I kissed him back and shut my eyes trying to enjoy his warm lips which were so good. He brought his other hand to my face and held my face tightly in a way that I loved. Then, his hand trailed down to the side of my body as I buried my hands on his caramel hair, playing with it.

We decided to pull away when our lungs were burnt from air. We both laughed lightly and then it came again. Our kiss became heated up and passionate. His lips attacked mine hungrily and he pushed me down to the grass making him on the top of me with lips locked.
He bit my lower lip as a begging for entrance and then he discovered my mouth. I let out a soft moan and didn’t want to lose. I slid in my tongue on his mouth trying to grab his tonsils, he moaned back and smiled.

I didn’t notice that he was roaming his hands on my upper thighs already. I never liked to be treated like that, but when it came to Zach, I guessed I was defeated.
I enjoyed his touch.

I was tired and lost my breath eventhough we’re just making out. Well, that was a very hot making out session I’d ever had with boys.

“I think, we should go back. It’s already 1 in the morning” Zach suggested as he stood up on his toes in front of me. he offered a hand and pulled me up into his chest. I snuggled to him as I kissed his broad chest. He just giggled when he linked his arm into mine dragging me back to the camp.

We walked intertwining our hand together as he played with my fingers. He breathed in my hair as he kissed the top of my head. I felt really loved.

“See you in the morning, yeah?” he said when we reached my RV’s door.

“’Course…” I grinned and kissed him for the last time. When we pulled out we let out a loud smooch that made us giggled more.

“Nighty, sweet…” he said in final and I climbed into my RV.

I’d fallen hard for him. For sure.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
hello peopleeee.. back again with me and the update. so since i have a test for the rest of this 2 weeks, i might be not update the story. because i need to study hard for a great GPA marks. but if only there's a time, i'd try to update in that time.

dont make me sad, comment and subscribe please.. teehee.. anyway, i'd really love to have comments from my silent subscriber.. yo dude.. drop a single comment would be sooo great.
thanks

mucholovasoxoxo
-icha