Status: Finished

Killing Joy

The Journey Back

“Hey my sunshine…” I saw a blurry figure greeted me as I opened my eyes. His eyes were on my wait and he (as I guessed) was on the same bed with me. I mumbled some nonsexist words and then fisted my eyes lightly clearing my sight. It was Zack, who was stroking my hair while I realized everyone was asleep. Kent, Keira, Alex and Jack were sleeping on the other side bed and they were sleeping soundly.

“Uhh hey, Zack…” I said with a dreamily face and pecked his lips. I dunno he was sleeping next to me. No wonder I felt really save.
Zack smiled blindingly at me as he wiped my hair out from my face.

“I was watching you sleep. You looked so beautiful and peaceful”

“Awww… you’re such a stalker” I stuck out my tongue and snuggled into his chest.

“And I’m proud of it. You cannot deny that I am the most-sweetest stalker you’ve ever had” he giggled as I slapped his shoulder playfully. Glad to be back and in normal state, as long as I was with Zackary Steven Merrick.

“You’re lame, Zack” I replied and then got up from the bed instantly as I saw Kent and Keira were about to get up. I couldn’t let them knowing my relationship with Zack even it was already obvious to people watching our closeness.

I stretched my back and yawned as I felt a couple of hands were snaking my wait. No other but Zack, he kissed my cheek which was making my cheek was like cookies-fresh-from-the-oven.
“You know, we’re gonna go home, this morning” he whispered

“Oh for finally.. glad to hear that” I responded and slid to the edge of bed. The sooner we’re going back, the sooner I could let go from Caleb. Zack smiled crookedly and nodded as if he could read my mind. But I thought he really did, after everything that happened. I guessed he could see that I was having a nightmare camping instead of amazing camping.

He then kissed my shoulder lovingly and said, “Let’s get prepared. We’re off after the breakfast.

After 10 minutes later, Jack and Alex got up followed by Kent and Keira. We all had our breakfast nicely without Caleb. Jonathan said Caleb had his breakfast in the RV because he was too lazy to get out. But we all know after the i-slap-the-bastard incident, it might caused Caleb having his breakfast in the RV with guilt clouded his mind.
I hoped he felt guilty. Fuck him! I hated him so much!

I was glad he’s not in sight; at least I wouldn’t lose my appetite. So as the result, we’re having a very nice and light chuckling breakfast which was pretty fun. No tensions.

After the breakfast, we all cleaned up the camp and lifted the stuff back into RV. Some of them who gave in for the tent were packing the tent again and put them into the RV. I was helping the girls with the kitchenette and then after finished, I headed to Jack’s RV which meant we’re going.

I was sitting on the bed with headphones plugged into my ears. Kent was driving the RV. Alex, Keira, and Beth were playing cards and Zack was in the bathroom, doing his business. Jack was rummaging the refrigerator to make some snacks. And me, The song from The Fray was banging through my ear as I watched the moving trees outside.
I leaned my face against the window and pressed my left cheek with the mini curtain so I could hide my face from the sun rays that beamed through the glass window.

Everything was running nice. But in my astonishment, Kyle from the other side of road who was driving the RV honked the klaxon at our RV. He giggled and waved frantically at Kent with Jonathan sat next to him.
“Hey dude, what’s up?” Kyle greeted Kent with elbow rested on the windowpane and adjusted his blinding blonde hair through the rearview mirror.

“I’m driving, you idiot” Kent snapped playfully. Kent and Kyle were having a weird conversation which I didn’t bother to know. I should have realized that from the passenger’s seat from Kyle’s back sat Caleb who was watching me intently. I stared him back but then I made an annoyed face to him. I turned my face away from the window as I found Zack was already sitting next to me kissing me lovingly.

Zack was like ignoring the fact that he’s dating a married girl, he just let everything flow like he said before. He didn’t care of what in people’s mind about him. He said he just liked to be with me.

“Dudes, get over it already. You two are trying to kill us if you’re talking when you drive like that” Zack directly told the drivers and then Kyle bobbed his head and waved to me as his RV slowed a bit making the RV was behind from our RV.
And with that, Caleb couldn’t see me again. Thank goodness.

“Nicks?” Zack called my zoning out state. I jumped a bit at his call and then faced him.

“Yeah?”

“May I know about what happened with you and Caleb?” he said leaning his body closer to mine and stroked my head softly.
Well, I didn’t think to tell him already that time. It felt still bounded my mind, I couldn’t help to still keep it. So I shook my head at him

“Later, Zack.. I don’t think.. I want to tell you at the moment.. sorry..” I said weakly with eyes drifted to my lap. I felt the soft rub at the top of my head which was coming from Zack.

He kissed my head, “Alright, I’ll be waiting then. Take your time, baby”

Then he pressed his lips on mine and started to swallow very slowly. I jumped a bit shocking from his fast respond and I tried to pull away because everyone was staring at us already. I gulped and made good pushing him away lightly.
I just grinned awkwardly at them. Zack and were officially having the public affair. I was just hoping my mom or Teresa wouldn’t find out about this.

About 3 hours later, I had fallen asleep but we all finally reached the Barakat’s residence where the RV happened to be parked back in Barakat’s parking lot.

The guys only stayed for not too long. They stayed for the lunch and then got back to their home. The Forever The Sickest Kids kids were deciding to make their way back to Kent’s rent house in Baltimore after they finished their meal.
Except Caleb, I didn’t believe that he stayed at my old house. Or I could say MY house.

I tried to ignore him while Jack and the rest of All Time Low hung around with him in the living room. Well, not all of All Time Low. Zack followed me upstairs to my room.
When I stepped up to the upstairs, he suddenly lifted my body so he was like dragging me along the upstairs. I giggled hard as I wrapped my arms around his neck which I was sure everyone was staring and concerning about us because I didn’t hear their chatter.

“Dude.. she’s married. Just to remind you” I heard Rian said to Zack making me and Zack turned our face at the living-room-boys. I saw Caleb’s face was getting red but he didn’t stare at us like Alex, Jack, Jasey and Rian did.

“And she’s got her man right here” Jasey added pointing Caleb. I just rolled my eyes and then looked at Zack sending ignore-them look.

“I didn’t ask him to stay though” I said hopped down from Zack’s grasp and then dragged him toward the second floor. “C’mon Zack” I said at final and then we finally made good reached my room leaving everybody on first floor.

As we reached my room, I smiled widely. Because for seriously, I really missed my old bedroom. It was painted with green and chocolate made it looked natural. I picked the simplest wallpaper for the entire design. I squealed a bit and then shoved myself on my black sheeted bed and bounced for couple times.
I heard Zack chuckled from the door watching my inner child let out just like that. I rolled my body and then patted the space next to me for him. He smiled crookedly and gladly approached me and shoved himself onto bed.

I abruptly wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed his lips softly then chuckled. I dunno what came to me but I felt so happy that time. Whether it was because I finally could reach my home or because of Zack.
“I’m glad you’re here” I said kissing his cheek adoringly. He replied me with grin and followed with a gentle kiss.

“I’m glad we’re together” he replied

With that I kissed him roughly but at my surprise he didn’t kiss me back, he even pulled away and shook his head.
“I’m sorry Nicky” he said clearing his throat and I was like what the fuck? “What if your mom caught us?”

“Nooo..” I whined and pouted, “Of course not, she’s working”

“I know, but there are so many people here. What if one of them told your mom? I’m afraid she’ll be mad” Zack said wiping my bangs that covered my eyes and then he pecked my lips.

“Zack…” I whined and then snuggled on his chest. Just in no time suddenly, my door flung open revealing a person that I never wanted to see again.
Caleb Turman.

“Hey, Nicky. C’mon. We’re going back now” he said stepping into my room as he saw our clingy moment. I groaned out loud as I slid off from the bed making a standing form.

“I’m staying here” I said harshly crossing my hands over my chest without eyeing him.

“What? But Nicky, what about Chelsea and my mom? They woul—“

“I can take care of them. Now, leave us alone” I snapped and then I found Zack was standing next to me wrapping my shoulder.

“Nicky.. you should go back” Caleb insisted

“I’M NOT! Now get out of my room!” I barked

“NICKY!”

“Don’t call me Nicky! You’re just no one!”

“I’m your man! Come on! Let’s go!” he said then approached me with his anger pace and took my hand

“What the fuck with you, Turman! Let me go!” I said fighting his grasp and with that Zack responded

“Caleb, let her go” he said softly

“I’m not talking with you, freak! She’s my wife! So I can do anything with her!” I gasped as I threw his hand away from me and then pushed his chest.

“You.. you can’t do anything to me, you bastard! You.. you..” oh shit, suddenly I was speechless and then I felt my eyes became watery like whiney girl. I just couldn’t stand flashing the thing that happened with me. I suddenly roared at him and sunk on my bed.

“Nicks.. i..” Caleb started again while my eyes were landing on my laps and my shoulders were shuddering.

“Caleb, I think you should go…” Zack said. I didn’t know why every time I flashed Caleb’s face that night, my heart stopped beating and fear was consuming me. I should have known that actually I was scared of Caleb. Who wouldn’t be scared of your rapist, anyway? I heard the final sigh that came from Caleb and soon his pace was out from the hearing. He was out from my room.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
im back.. yay!

wow.. 5 stars. thank you so much guys.

i'll post another one after i get 11 comments. come on come on! comment and subscribe!!!

thanks in advance..

icha