Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Day on Tour

Whoa.. Being a general assistant isn’t easy just so you know. I should take care of the boys like their babysitter and all I hated about my job was the whiny Alex and Jack. They were so loud and spoiled. As the All Time Low performance ended, Alex suddenly asked me to buy the Gatorade from the venue eventhough there were already Gatorade in the room. The reason was Alex wanted the grapes flavor. And he whined for it.
How mature was Alex Gaskarth.

After I finished with the boys, I should be going to the All Time Low tent as a merch girl. And yeah, I went there after Zack banned me because he wanted me to be with him but since I was there for working, I apologized to him and ventured over to their tent as I saw Vinny and his eccentric figure. He threw his salute to me as I let out my sheepish giggle at him. He was handling some teenie customers while I was stuffed some merch on the back,

There were a lot of goodies from All Time Low and I sorted them into boxes. While I was sorting, someone tapped my shoulder. A huge boobie girl was smiling to me meaningfully.

“May I help you?” I asked with the phoniest tone I could ever manage.

“Uhmm.. just asking. Are you dating Zack? Because if yes, that’s so sucky… euw..”

“Well, sorry to say but I am his girl, any problem?”

“Euw.. you’re his girl? Zack has bad turn ons..” she giggled like it was funny. Why this girl was so annoying to me? I hated her already, she just those random girls who wants band boys in pants, and I was sure she was hunting Zack this time.
I was about to have a fight with her with murderous eyes I’d been shooting to her but I saw Vinny came to us.

“Uhh hey girl, you cant be here. It’s staff only zone, kay” Vinny said escorting the girl to get out from the tent as he shot a it-is-okay-and-forget-about-that look to me. I shot an annoyed look at the girl and then sighed. Somehow I hated dating famous people, because the one who would be blamed by fans was me. They would hate me. Shizz.

And so I continued to sort the things until I heard there’s a customer who was browsing through the hoodie’s section. I hurried to the hoodie section and found a guy was browsing silently with sunglasses hanging on his hair. I stopped myself and found myself staring at him with shocked look.
He turned his head to me and smiled crookedly to me.

“What do you want?” I asked more like hissing.

He chuckled lightly, “Is that how you treat customer, Nicky?” Caleb asked

“You are no customer. You don’t want to buy anything” I said putting my hands on hips rolling my eyes in annoyance.

“Nope. I do really want to buy hoodie from here” he replied with his arrogance wiggling his brows like he always did. I couldn’t believe that he still could make fun of me after everything.

I groaned, “Have your way. There’s Vinny, you can ask him. I’m busy” I snapped and then went to the back of tent to where I was sorting things. When I was bout to go back, like so fucked up, Caleb held my wrist.

He called me back and stared into my eyes, “I’m sorry. Actually I’m here to talk”

“There’s nothing to be talked, Turman. I’m busy! Let me go!” I said snatching my wrist again

“Oh come on, Nicky just one little chat. This time I promise I’ll be serious”

“I’m busy. Just get the hell out from here” I spat. He seemed didn’t give up as he squeezed my shoulder trying to spin me to get him.

“Nicks…” he beseeched “Please…” he said stroking my forearm making me watched his fingers that trailed up and down near my bare shoulder (since I wore a tubetop). I saw our ring was still on his ring finger. He still wore the ring when I even locked the ring tightly in my jewelry case in the bus.

“Stop that Caleb. Listen, I. am. Busy. Okay? Now run along” I shooed him and then turned back to my work. I heard Caleb exhaled longingly and then stepped away from my spot. Finally. He’s gone.

I glanced over my shoulder to ensure that he was gone, and yet he was in front of the tent. He was looking over the crowd and then wore back his sunglasses. Then, he faded away somewhere.

I didn’t care of him.

And I should stay away from him to keep my conscious because everytime he’s near from me, I became so furious. I had to be patient somehow.

After I finished my job with the merchtent, I said to Vinny I had to come back to the backstage. When he nodded to me, I strolled back to backstage with the vision of Zack because I would be with him since he had ended his performance that day and it meant I would hang out with him.

I was walking toward the All Time Low’s room and with my astonishment, I saw in the corner of silent corridor, I saw Caleb was having a hot make out session with the blonde girl I had met before. Euw..

They picked a wrong place to make out, people would so see them. But in fact, no body was there, I dunno why but it was so silent and was only me who saw them. I miffed and rolled my eyes as I opened the All Time Low’s door.

I spotted no one in that room, the mini TV was still on but no one who watched it. I sighed and turned it off. Where the hell was everybody??
When I was scanning the room I heard a loud exhale that came from the door. As I turned my head, I saw Caleb who was adjusting his disheveled tshirt with red lips who happened to be smitten with the previous blonde girl.

I ignored him and then made my way out from the room passing him in the doorway.

“Why on earth you are soooo like dunce ass like this?” he commented grabbing my forearm

“What??” I said snatching my arm back

“I want to talk with you, Nicks. Really..”

“Talk? What do you want to talk about? About how great that blonde girl overwhelmed you with those perfect lusty lips? With her whorey body?” I snapped

“Nicky?” he scoffed a bit “You sound like a jealous old lady” he giggled

“I’m not jealous with you. I just found you disgusting” I miffed and then headed away from him

As I paced farther away from him, I heard, “Well, I count that as a jealousy, woman. You’re just jealous but you never admit it”

How self centered was Caleb Turman. He thought I was jealous? Very funny.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
First, I want to apologize of my lack updates. IM VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRRY!!!

I was very sick and wasn’t able to update. And then, after I got better, I lose my internet connection.. and sorry about it.

And then, since.. uhmm.. there’s this boy who catches my attention for the entire week, I was on writing hiatus X”D.
Soo.. sorry about it guys. And as the apologize, I update 3 chapters at the same time.. so… enjoy.. and don’t forget to comment and subscribe..

One thing,

you are awesome, guys..

Mucholovas,
Icha