Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Annoying Fans

Image

I giggled hard when I was talking with Zack in the back of bus and he tickled me. We had a tickle fight and I was under his control. That’s not fair, but I was having fun with him.

“Nooo.. Zack.. stop it.. I give up!!” I laughed out loud couldn’t stand of his spidery fingers that played around my sensitive areas, my waist. Zack grinned more and tickled me more as the result.
I laughed hard and then tried to give my best hit on his chest, but he was made of iron. Well, not the exact iron, but him just so strong and chuckled at me.

As I was trying my hard to let go from his tickling hands, I unintentionally punched him on the face making he groaned in sudden and backed off rubbing his face.

“Ouww.. Nicks..” he moaned rubbing his eyes which happened growing red.

I stopped chuckling and winced at him as I checked his eyes, “Oh my, sorry Zack.. I didn’t mean to..” I honestly said

But then giggled again as he rubbed his eyes like a little boy.

“No, Nicky.. I’m serious.. it’s no fun..” he complained with his harsh voice that made me stopped and gulped.

“I’m sorry… let me see…” I said softly checking his big eyes and found a pair of bloodshot eyes as he started to slip tears because of his eyes’ sensitivity. i pouted at him and rubbed his eyes softly

“Aww.. Zackey.. there there.. don’t cry like that” I said grinning as he shot me a playful mad look which I found it’s hilarious.

“You should pay this, Nicks!” he put his hands on hips with me shooting a confused look.

“How?”

“Kiss my boo boo.. puhweasee…” he said childishly making me giggled hard

“That’s—“

“Kiss heals pain, darling.. come on.. just kiss my boo boo.. and I’ll be better” he grimaced wider than before leaving me stunned a bit at his statement.

Kiss heals pain.

It was Caleb’s methods when he kissed my growing scarlet arms from grilling the fishes.

“Why did you kiss it?” I asked dumbfounded cocking my eyebrows

“I have methods, dollface. Kiss heals the pain” he crooked a smile and rubbed my hand softly. Once again my cheeks burnt themselves.


“Are you going to kiss it or leave me dying, Nicky?” a voice popped my mind making me was dragged back to earth. I saw his face and I returned him with smile.

“Of course..” I said leaning my head as I ordered him to bend down his eye level to mine.

I kissed his hurt eyes and pulled away. He, once again grimaced foolishly and rubbed his eyes softly.

“That’s better, Nicky.. thanks..” Zack responded with an expression that made me swooned. The face that forced me to pull his collar and do something fun with him like I just did. We had the heating up make out session in the back of bus like we ignored everyone’s stare.

We were like eating each other’s face, and we didn’t care of everyone around us. I buried my hands along his hair, his tongue was exploring my mouth and so did my tongue. His both hands were on my waist and were about to lift me up before someone’s interjected from the bus’s door.

“Jeez..! Nicky! Zack! Are you crazy?” as I turned my head away from Zack’s lips, I found a mad gesture that came from Jack. His lanky features peeked out from the bus hiding his bruised face away from the crowds who started to gather around the bus. “Get back in, you dumb fools!” he ordered as me and Zack giggled and nodded slowly. We interlaced our hands toward the door and got in again.

As we came inside the bus, Jack murmured annoyingly at us.

“You’re just starting the rumor, Nicky” Jack commented rubbing his bruised face.

But, I ignored him as I leaned my face at Zack and pecked him with such a loved sound.
“PENELOPE!” Jack yelled at me and crossed his hands over his chest.

“Jack… the rumor have already been started ever since you punched Caleb. Then, why I should care about those people out there?”

“Nicky, this is about my band and Zack, stop sucking my sister’s neck like that!” Jack growled pointing Zack as Zack made his face away from my neck with growing crimson cheeks.

“Dude.. you know I love your sister so much.. and like Nicky said before.. we don’t care about the rumors. In fact, the rumor is right. They all know that you punched Caleb because Caleb raped Nicky. Settle down, dude.. “

“Settle down? Settle down your ass, Merry! It makes our friendship with FTSK growing worse. Gah.. you two are making me sick. Have your way!” and then Jack walked away from us with some annoyed gesture. I found him right on this. I thought.. I caused everything. Because of me, their friendship turned awkward and came farther.
But, if only Caleb didn’t rape me… I didn’t think the situation would be ending like this.

I sighed. And unsnaked my hand from Zack’s neck as he frowned at me.
“Where are ya going, babe?” he asked when I made my way out from the bus.

“Fresh air” I responded

“Do you want me to join you?”

“Uhmm.. it’s okay, Zack. I can go with myself..” I flashed my smile and he nodded weakly.

The afternoon sun was shining with its last shot when the sky was slowly turning violet. Some tents were up for some neon lights to make their tents looked attractive. Some of merchs were hung all over the tent no exception, with ATL’s merch tent. I saw Vincent, I mean Vinny were sitting bossy when the other crews were serving the customer.

I didn’t made my way toward the merch tent, but I decided to go sightseeing along the venue. It was rather crowded eventhough the show had been ended since two hours ago.

I ventured over some snacks vendor and joined a group of teenie fangirls who wore ‘HELLO MY NAME IS MRS.GASKARTH’, ‘KYLE BURNS BLINDS MY HEART’, CHRIS KAMRADA DRUMS FOR ME’, ‘A STATIC LULLABY WERE HERE’, ‘DEREK SANDERS IS MY BOYFRIEND, SO BACK OFF YOU F**KER!’ I snorted silently for their stupid tees and purchased gummy bears to the vendor.

One of them with ‘HELLO MY NAME IS MRS. GASKARTH’ and her jet black hair suddenly gasped to me and nudged her friend with ‘DEREK SANDERS IS MY BOYFRIEND, SO BACK OFF YOU F**KER!’ tee. She had snakebites that curved with her lips when she found me.

“Arent you, uhmm.. that girl?” she, with the snakebites asked me making the entire group turned their head on me.

“Excuse me?” I responded politely

“Hey.. you are that slut! The slut who made Jack and Caleb fought over you! Euww.. you’re such a bitch!” suddenly the one with ‘CHRIS KAMRADA DRUMS FOR ME’ tee commented rudely. My jaw was dropt at them and knitted my eyebrows.

“Oh yeah, I know you, you slept with both of them so they fought over to you..” the jet black hair laughed like a banshee flashing her ugly braces.

“Oh you’re so disgusting, you know. I saw you in the back of bus with Zack! And you both kissed!! You’re so major whore, I bet you slept with three of them! Jeez!!” they made a disgusted face on me as I was about to slap those each teenagers face but suddenly one of them shrieked.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
hellloooo people!!

an update!

comments and subscribe, dudess!!! thank you for everyone who has commented.. you guys are awesome!!!

make me more happy today!

see ya with the next chapter!

mucholovas
-icha