Status: Finished

Killing Joy

All For Angela

Image

“JCOOK!!!” the one ‘CHRIS KAMRADA DRUMS FOR ME’ squealed like a little kid making me turned my face to the back of me finding Jonathan was grinning to me with his stupid smile.

“Hey girls.. hey Nicky…” he smiled to me and kissed my cheek.

“oh yeah, your name is Nicky. Everyone is talking about Whorey Nicky” the snakebites girl said bobbing her head like it was the right thing to be said about.

“Whoa.. whoa.. girls, her name isn’t Whorey Nicky. It’s Nicky. Nicky Turman..” Jonathan corrected wrapping my shoulder.

“You little bitches, I am not whore! If you want to judge someone, you need to watch yourself first! Look at you little cleavage and your not-so-curvy body! Watch your mouth! And my name is Nicky! Nicky fucking Barakat!” I yelled madly at them pushing one of them on the chest as Jonathan pulled me.

“HEY!!!” the girl got offended and was going to fight back, but Jonathan held her.

“I’m sorry, girls… not to mention harrashment, but Nicky’s right. You cant just judge people like that. She’s not whore, she’s a sweetheart” Jonathan convinced the growing angry girls and rubbed my back trying to comfort me.

“Well girls, sorry, we have to go now… come on Nicky..” he dragged me and said his goodbyes politely to the girls leaving them shooting a mad look at me.

“That was close..” Jonathan sighed and brought me to FTSK tent. Glad to know, there were only some crews without the members of FTSK.

“Close with what?” I grumpily asked

“Close with women catfight…” he grinned mischievously as I slapped his shoulder lightly.

“They’re just very rude judging me. But, thanks a lot for defending me” I said sighed longingly.

“No probs, baby.. that’s what friends are for”

“I just thought you were mad at me because my brother smacked your guitarist”

“Well, I’m not mad with you or Jack. It’s Jack and Caleb’s problem anyway.. and.. I should.. I’m sorry to know that you were raped.. so.. so that’s the problem which makes you hate Caleb so much” he said quietly and smiled weakly at me. He stared with his green eyes and squeezed my shoulder as the salute.

“I cant believe he did that to you.. as long as I know, Caleb wouldn’t have sex with girls if first, he isn’t attracted with the girl and second if he doesn’t love the girl”

“He’s horny, J.. just so you know. I found him watching porn stuffs that night.. and then everything happened so fast. Shit!” I rubbed my forehead in frustration when Jonathan rubbed my back softly making me became more comfortable. “Thanks” I said

“I’m sorry to hear that, Nicky… well.. I think it’s better for us not to talk about him at the moment” he suggested “Anyway Nicks, ehmm do you know her?” he pointed out to a merch tent that happened to be Mayday Parade’s. it was a girl that I once knew when I was working as the merch girl. She helped me lifting some boxes to the dumpster.

“You mean.. Angela?”

“Oh Angela??” he ensured

I nodded, “Why are you asking about her so sudden?”

“Uhmm.. I was just asking.. I just found you were hanging around with her… ohh.. so it’s Angela, right?” he said staring at Angela who was laughing with other merch girls.

“Oh shoot!” suddenly I responded making Jonathan faced me with a horrified look.

“What? What??!” he panicked

“You like her!!” I laughed

“Uhh..” he responded with groggy smile and reddened cheeks

I laughed again at him, “I’m so asking her number for you J.. “ I giggled and walked toward the Mayday parade’s merch tent as I heard Jonathan groggily yelled at me, he was so ashamed about it. “Watch and see, Jonathan..” I grinned and reached the tent easily greeting everyone there.

I got Angela’s number in millisecond later and then got back to FTSK’s tent when I found Jonathan was tapping his toes groggily.

“I got it… here..” I showed my cellphone to Jonathan.

“Wh…what did you say to her?” he shakily asked me and pasted the number that stated on my cellphone.

“Well.. I just said that.. can I have your number? And she was like.. for what? And I was like I’m collecting some new friends’ number and…. That guy is asking for yours. I was saying that and pointed you, J. and she was like, the singer from FTSK? I was like yesss.. I think he wants to know about y—“

“Nicky!! What the fuck!! You embarrassed me!!”

I laughed my head off and glanced to Angela who was staring to us. “Oh come on, Jay.. girls are dying to know your number. And I guess, she likes you too…” I winked to Jonathan who had already pouted shyly.

“So call her.. kay??”

He just grinned flashing his toothy smile and thanked to me.

“I’m sooo doing things all for Angela.. “ he responded.

Then, we were talking together while Jonathan stalked Angela from the distance. He looked so goofy when Angela smiled at him. His dreamy eyes made me laughed and then he pouted at me.

“Stop about me right now. How’s about you and Zack?” he started patting the seat next to him and sipping some juicy drinks.

“We’re doing good, Jonathan..” I smiled happily. “And he’s so nice.. and sweet.. I think.. I love him already.. well, in fact yes I really do…”

“Awwww.. that’s good. I’m glad you’re happy with him”

“Ya.. he’s like the most decent guy I’ve ever dated. Those previous boys were jerks. They just dated me because I am my mom’s daughter. The heir of the Jewelry Co.”

“That’s sucks…” Jonathan commented as he winced. “But.. well.. no hard feelings, but.. have you ever thought that Zack might turn like those boys?”

With that, I was falling in silence. I never expected that Jonathan would relate this to Zack. I didn’t think Zack would dare doing those things to me. He loved me.
Am I right?

Because of Jonathan, I was thinking of it. Did Zack really love me? Or he was just like those boys?

I preferred not to think of it. And I just hoped Zack wasn’t that kind.

Of course he wasn’t.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry fillerishhh..