Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Ehh?

Image

I was sitting on the merch tent while I consumed my sushi. Vinny told me I could just sit without working on the venue because of my condition. Remember? I was still sick so he gave me the dispensation. Actually, I also needed to take care of the boys in the backstage, they were going to be on in fifteen minutes. But, Matt gladly took my place for awhile. Well, he just the tour manager and I was helping him, but since I was sick, so he took everything.

There were three customers who were on the cashier to pay their stuff and then in a minute, they walked away from our tent as Vinny walked toward me scratching head.
“How you feel?” he asked taking an empty seat next to me.

“Not really well and not really unwell…” I shrugged taking the sashimi piece into my mouth. I stared at him and pouted lightly, “I’m sorry, I cannot do my job at the moment”

He scoffed, “It’s okay. Well, the job on the tent isn’t as hard as on the backstage though. In fact, we have some kids here, so no worries” he replied

“Speaking of backstage, I think I should check the backstage…“ I got up

“You’re sure? You don’t look really well, you can relax yourself you know”

I glanced over my shoulder at him while I was pacing my step out from the tent. “Yeah, thanks but I’ll go checking them for a moment” I smiled. Vinny was a nice guy, all I could sum up.

I walked through the venue and found my eyes were a bit blurry as I rubbed it. Jeez, the cold took over my system! And when I was about reach the backstage, I found a group of guys who was chattering. It was Austin, Kent, Caleb, Chris, Derek Sanders, and Jeremy Lenzo. My eyes darted on Caleb, I dunno what happened to me but when I saw him, something went wrong with me. I felt something crumbling in the pit of my stomach, I tried to ignored it because I was sure it was another effect from my cold.
Somewhat, I remembered something. He had those disenchantment look at me when he flied off from the bus the day before, leaving me with Zack and Jack only. I wander did he still hate Zack for the longest time? I mean, Zack was a nice guy, why Caleb never could accept his kindness as a friend? He always liked to hate Zack Merrick.

Caleb was laughing randomly and then he coincidently faced me making he stopped laughing, he stared me with his brown eyes. I only could smile at him and walked away from his groups toward the backstage door when All Time Low was still on stage.

“Nicky..” he suddenly was already next to me squeezing my shoulder

I looked up finding him with his awkward smile.

“How do you feel today?” he asked hinting some worried tone.

“I’m fine.. just a little bit unwell..” I admitted waving my hand in front of my face to wipe the nausea that just attacked me once more. I dunno, why I always felt nauseated, or is it just some feeling that I always gained when I was around Caleb? As in, I was nauseated of him?
My legs a bit swayed that made Caleb grabbed my forearm leaning my body against his. With that, I could feel my body heat was hotter than him, his skin was soft and I could hear his wild thumping chest.

“Dollface, you need to take some rest”

“I’m okay, jeez” I said pushing him away lightly from me. Once he made a face with my response but then, he seemed wasn’t buying it.

“Well ermm. Okay. Do you want me to get you maybe something?” he asked nicely pressing his palm on my neck as in checking my heat. I watched him for a moment and decided to face down when he didn’t eye me off. I never understand why he always had those look, why he always like to have staring contest with me.

“No thanks..” I said walking away from him toward some empty seat.

“Oh.. or are you thirsty? I’m gonna buy it” he offered

“No Caleb. I’m not thirsty”

“You hungry?”

“I’ve eaten”

“Oh.. lemme buy you gummy bears”

“Caleb nooo…”

“Oh.. or you want me to massage you so you could feel much better?” he smirked as his hand made their way on my shoulder starting to massage my back

“NO!” I said wiping his hands away

“Uh.. sorry.. I didn’t mean to make you annoyed…..I just want you to feel better...“ he responded while he was shrugging his shoulder off.

I was like, what the fuck with him? He acted so weird, he treated me very nicely latter. I dunno what happened with his brain, I bet he hit his head somewhere. I just rolled my eyes and then made my way to the couch as I lounged there. I could hear the show was still on, All Time Low made the crowd gone crazy and I heard crazy girls screaming out loud.
“Caleb.. dude…” someone called, I turned my face to the voice finding Jonathan was calling Caleb and had a mini conversation. He seemed asking Caleb something as Caleb just nodded and made his way out from the backstage room. Jonathan then spotted me and approached me with his (once again) goofy smile.

“Hey girl… how do you feel today?”

“Nauseated” I admitted

“Jeez, it’s not like you are nauseated because of me here, right?” he joked

I chuckled, “No.. remember I caught some cold and I think, this is the effect” I shrugged.

Jonathan made a face as if he was thinking something, his green eyes glued on mine making me frowned wondering what was on his mind. And yeah, just in no time he glowered his eyes as if they were going to jump out from their caskets.

“Or you might be pregnant, Nicks!” he burst in laughter like it was the best jokes he ever had “A baby gorilla’s pregnancy!!!” he exclaimed happily clapping his hands like an idiot.

“You’re daft” I rolled my eyes.

Jonathan still laughed lamely, I never caught that it was a good joke. He joked that I was having sex with gorilla, shit.

“You should take your pregnancy test” he flashed his smile once again still playing along.

“Shut the fuck up, Jon” I snapped.

I wasn’t having sex with gorilla, you fool! I had never had sex with anyone!

Uhh.. wait, I had once. And it’s only once with Caleb. It wasn’t counted as having sex though. Remember? He raped me.

He fucking raped me.

Wait a second! I wasn’t pregnant, was i? yes, of course I wasn’t! Oh my god! NOOO!! I was not going to be pregnant in my first time! It’s ridiculous! It’s impossible!!

I gloated my eyes in sudden and then slapped Jonathan lightly on the face.

“JONATHAN FUCKING COOK!!!” I exclaimed

“Hey.. that’s hurt!” he moaned rubbing his face

I got off from the couch and pulled his hand. “Whoa.. Nicky, what happened?” he asked dumbly

“You have to come with me! Come on!!” I said pulling his hands harder. He smirked and got up from the couch following my hand. I hurriedly took his hands and we ran away from the backstage room.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
update! sorry guys, ive been busy with college thingy. im having some complicated test and that's sucks.. );

so, enjoy the updates.. <3

love and love,
-icha