Status: Finished

Killing Joy

One Line or Two Lines

Image

I shut my eyes tightly trying to concentrate to the stick. It’s like I might be able to change the result with my own mind power.

One single line.

I inhaled very deeply and slowly opened my eyes spotting the mini stick on my hand showing its result.

As I saw it, my eyes became so watery and I gasped like crazy. I squeezed the stick into my hoodie pocket and managed myself to catch some breath that was choked upon my throat. I slowly paced toward the door and unlocked it finding Jack and Jonathan had a look on me. Zack knew nothing, he just busied himself on the couch watching something on TV.

“Hey Nicks..” Jack smiled quickly but he bought some peculiar gesture that came from me. “What happened? Are you crying?” he asked tensely. I wasted no time hugging him and cried silently on his chest.

I shook my head and wiped my becoming watery eyes. I lit up my head and kissed Jack on the cheek with full of relief sigh.
“Nothing happened, Jackapoo” I replied wrapping his neck and hugged him tightly. As I pulled out from Jack, I threw my widest grin to Jonathan and told him I was freaking alright.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the stick only showed one single pink line which meant..

I was not freaking pregnant.

I also saw Zack who walked approaching us with his weirdest look, he might hear Jack asked if I was crying so he leaned on us. I run toward him and jumped into Zack’s strong arms hugging him deeply and let out some chuckle while I kissed him on the lips tenderly.

“You are super odd, sissy” Jack commented sighing and made his way to the kitchenette searching for something to eat.

I shrugged my shoulders off and kept kissing Zack happily, and as I finished with Zack I spotted Jonathan spaced out for a moment until I snapped right on his face.

“Dude, you’re okay?” I waved my hand in front of his nose and then Jonathan smiled weakly to me mouthing that the result was just the false alarm. I nodded happily and then hugged Jonathan letting out the super relief sigh.

“Why so odd today?” Zack asked copying Jack

Me and Jonathan exchanged look and chuckled. We shook our head and laughed lightly. I was glad, I was not pregnant. So it was just some random side effect from my cold.

“Let’s inhale some fresh air outside, Jo” I asked dragging him by hand and waved my goodbye to the two boys on bus. I grinned happily, we strode back to the venue as I spotted Jonathan sighed.

“Glad to know you’re not preggo, Nicks” he started

“And for me it’s the best thing” I responded, we continued our walk to..oh dear, we’re heading to Forever The Sickest Kids’ bus.

“Speaking of devil” Jonathan said again and yeah, like you guess I spotted Caleb just hopped out from the bus hugging his body with arms like he was freezing. It was another sunny day, but the wind breezed very coolly.

“Well Jo, I think I already have my choice” I said

Jonathan turned his head on me throwing some curious look about my choice.

“I will break up with him earlier and choose Zack over him”

Jonathan had the mixture look on his green eyes and shook his head vigorously
“You cannot, Nicks” he responded

“What? Why??” I frowned “I’m so breaking up with him, Jo. I cannot hold this any longer. In fact, we have dealt about it that we will break up someday because we don’t love each oth—“

“Heyyyyyy” Caleb greeted happily flashing his goofy grin and smiled. Secretly, I was mesmerized with his smile.

“Oh hey…” I responded coolly. Reminding that I was almost die because of the pregnant result, I was a bit suffocated

“Where have you two been? You two were out of sight” he asked

“Uhmm… we have our own business, Turman” I replied “Uhm, Caleb.. can I talk to you for a second?” I asked politely with Jonathan shot a horrible and panic look on me, I was like what the heck with him.

“Nicks, this is too early to talk about that” Jonathan said

“Easy, Jo. Come on Caleb, I need to talk to you” I dragged Caleb out from the crowd when I heard a frustration exhale from Jonathan. I dunno why, but he was really panic over this.

“Spill it out, what happened?” Caleb asked when we were on the back of bus. It was a nice private place for us to chat.

“It’s almost three months of our marriage, isn’t it? well, I’m here to ask if we could break up earlier, Caleb”

I lit up my head spotting Caleb’s eyes were widened, his breath was uneven and I could see his jaw tightened tensely. He was like showing his fear look, but I was not sure about it, his look was horrible.

“Caleb?” I repeated when he’s like in his zoned out state

“I.. ermm.. yo-… you’re sure, Nicks?” he asked

“Sure? Of course I’m sure” I chuckled lightly

He scratched his ginger head and then run his palm on his nape rubbing it groggily.
“I don’t know, Nicky”

I knitted my brows as he said his words. I didn’t understand what did he mean, he was so weird.

“What do you mean, huh?”

“I mean.. uhmmm” he showed his somewhat afraid form once again “I don’t think that’s necessary”

“WHAT?” I shrieked “You’re ridiculous. We have the deal, ginger head. And I’m asking for it earlier. Why so difficult? We don’t love each other, and I guess it’s pretty necessary to apply our separation”

He looked into my eyes and shut his eyes letting our some deep sigh. I dunno what happened to him, seriously he was weird. And it came, he suddenly crashed his lips on mine swallowed them tenderly.

“Caleb!” I pushed him away from my body and wiped my lips “What the fuck happening with you, huh! You’re freak!” I shouted “Stop doing that! For now on, all I want is breaking up with you! if you don’t want it, I could manage it with my mom!” I shot my mad look at him and then walked away from him grumpily.

All I needed that time only Zack. Jeez, that ginger head already took over my nerves now. Since that, I decided to keep my decision to break up with Caleb and continue my life with the guy I loved. Zack Merrick.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
ello derr..

ive been thinking.... which do you think beter? i split this story into sequel or just keep going.. and tick in just one story. because i mean, there are already lotsa of chapters. for me i dont rly like story with too many chapters. what do you guys think???

advice??

comment and subscribe! and thank you

mucholovas,
icha