Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Let's Get The Party Started

Image

It was the last day of the Warped Tour, and we all just ended everything. We had been together for like two months, and just so you know since the time I asked Caleb to break with me, I had never met him again. I mean, I had never made myself go to FTSK bus. I was busy with ATL boys and so on. I never met him again purposely, he might be hating me for not talking with him again
That night, the guys decided to have some fun in some club in that last state. Get wasted, they said. But for me, no of course I wasn’t planning to get wasted. I didn’t want to act like a fool in front of everyone especially not in front of Jack. Jack is kind of person who loved to ban someone not to do some bad thing while he did everything bad. For example, he banned me to get wasted that night while I gazed his drunken state. From the range one to ten, Jack had the 11th level. He was freaking drunk, and now he was grinding his hips against some random girl in front of his baby sister. Tsk tsk tsk.

Somewhat, I reminded about Beth if she saw this what was she going to do.

And now, my sight became more disgusting. Jack was pulling the girl onto his lap and roaming her body while he slid in his tongue into hers. Euw. I just hoped he got a room. At least, he wasn’t as worse as Alex. Well, this time Alex was making out with two girls next to him like he was going to have sex with both of them in that couch. Jeez! I thought I needed to get out from that club in no time.

“Nicks…” Zack said next to me, he was semi-drunk, he still could say soberly but he’s drunk. He nuzzled his nose on my neck and kissed mine while I let out a loud giggle. Neck was one of my sensitive spot, so I couldn’t help but giggle. Zack chuckled at me and wrapped his arm around me after he put his cup on the table. He pulled me onto his lap and I wrapped his neck kissing his nose while our eyes were locked.
He smiled like a fool and kissed my neck softly.

“You don’t know how much I love you, Nichole Penelope Turman…” he said drunkenly. My smile was faded when I heard he called my last name. I didn’t like my last name because even I was still Caleb’s wife, but we were so going to break up soon. And I hated that call. I had called my mom to take over my separation, but unfortunately she’s still busy with her job so she couldn’t call me back this lately.

“I love you too, Zachary Steven…” I kissed him gently but he replied with a full of make out session. He wrapped my face and sucked it like I was going to be eaten by him. I pulled away and chuckled at him. He smiled dreamily, then Zack nipped my neck while his hands trailed along my body. I gulped a bit, I wasn’t getting use to be treated by Zack like this before. But I’d come to enjoy it when I moaned his name quite loud.
My neck was hurt, he’s more like nipping it very hard. I shut my eyes and bit my lip to help myself wipe the hurt feeling. I didn’t want to stop him because for some reasons it felt good, but then he suddenly pulled away forcefully.

“Wash away those raging hormones, Merr. You’re hurting her”

I opened my eyes and saw Caleb with a girl clung on him. He shot a look on Zack and then turned his eyes to me. His look softened when it came to me and let out a sigh. Zack only shot some look to Caleb and soon Caleb said no words and walked away with his watchful eyes.

Zack turned back to me and saw with questionably. “D-did I hurt you, babe?” he asked

I smiled weakly and shook my head. His eyes looked upon my neck as he frowned. He kissed the spot softly
“I’m sorry, I hurt you.. I just didn’t know why I really wanted you so much, Nicky” he admitted

“It’s because you love me way too much, Zee” I replied pecking his lips and got off from his lap. “S’cuse me,”

“Where are you going?” Zack pulled my hand

“Ladies’ room. I’ll be back” I replied kissing him lightly.

“Make it quick, babe… I think we’re going to go soon enough” he ensured while I replied him with nod. Then, I waltzed on through the dancing crowd making my way to the ladies’ room.

The room was messed up, there were lotsa girl in skimpy attire who were putting on some make ups on their face. Some of them might just have the wet and lusty make out session with the guys they even didn’t know. I scoffed, what a girl.

After in finished my business in the ladies’ room, I strode out from the room and made my way back to the booth where Zack and the entire All Time Low guys had been. They were out of sight and with that suddenly my cellphone shrieked in my clutch bag.

I picked the call,
“Baby? Where are you?” I asked soberly along the loud music

“Nicky? Nicky…” Zack giggled

“Zack, where are you??” I repeated

“Uh.. we…” he started but it seemed it was snatched by someone

“Nicky? Sorry, we left you. This is Vinny. Matt just got into some fight with another guy, and he was kicked off from the club. You know, everyone is drunk now. It’s only me who is not too drunk”

“And?? And the point is, Vi?”

“Uhhh.. sorry we left you. I’m really really truly sorry. I’m driving them back to the hotel just because.. uhh.. Matt seems making some huge fight with this trouble maker guy. And the guy brought his friends, well.. uhmm.. I’m driving now. We…”

“Vincent Petrocelli, just heck tell me the truth!” I was raising my tone even it was useless to be heard because I was in the middle of very loud music.

“We’re kinda been chased with the gang…”

“WHAT?”

“Yeah, I’m sorry Nicky…”

“Jeez, guys.. you all are crazy. Why don’t you ask your security guard to take care of them huh??”

“The problem is… uhm.. we left him too”

“VINNY! Oh my God, you guys could be in danger! How stupid you all are!! Now what are you going to do, huh??”

“We.. uhmm.. we’re heading to the hotel and wish their security would take care of us??”

“And how come your words sound so hesitated?”

“Uhh.. Nicky.. listen, we’re going to be okay. I’m driving with high speed at the moment, I’m not sure I could have a longer conversation with you. We’ll see you in the morning, Nicks” then it clicked. Vinny just killed the line. Oh my God, they were chased by some drunken guys. I really need to go back to the hotel right now. They could be in danger.

I called Simon, their security guard and he said he already knew that. He was heading to the hotel that time, on oh what fun everybody left me behind. Shizmo, this was Matt’s fault! I wished he never made waves with some random guys.

I sighed and flipped off my cellphone as I made my way out from the club. On my way, I saw him. He was busy with his girl who slid in her tongue roaming his mouth. Euw. Well, why I was disgusted? I was in the same situation with Zack before. I chose to ignore him and strode out from the crowd. He seemed spotting me, so when I tried to get out from grinding bodies, he got off from the stool and made his way toward me.

I rolled my eyes because he was coming with his girl. I pretended that I wasn’t looking at them, so when he reached my spot, I hurriedly walked through him.

“Nicky” he suddenly took my hand oh shit, not again.

“I’m in hurry, I’m off from here”

“Nicky, why so hurry?” he hinted giggle in his tone. Well, no wonder, he was in his drunken state. Talking on people who were in this state needed more patience.

“Carlos, let’s go from here…” said a girl who was clung on him. Carlos? She even didn’t know his real name. I shot a look to that girl without noticing that Caleb was grinning to me and shot a horrible look to the girl.

“Let me go… I don’t want to go with you.. leave me alone” he responded pushing the girl lightly while her jaw’s was dropped. Caleb pouted to me showing his inner child and then with my astonishment, he swayed his legs and dropped on me. I managed myself to hold him with all my strength.

“Jeez! Cay! Leave me, I’m in hurry” I said pushing him away from me. But he made good wrapping himself on me nuzzling his nose on my shoulder.

He giggled, “I want to be with you…” he whined and pushed the girl aside.

“You are an asshole!” the girl grunted and glared to me as she flied away from us.

I saw Caleb was really wasted, I looked around trying to find his bandmates but guess what? I spotted nobody, where the hell was everyone??
I grunted to push away Caleb from me, he stumbled a bit but made good wrapping my neck as he rested his head on my shoulder singing some incoherent hum.

Arghh.. it didn’t mean I need to take care of this drunk prick, right? Oh shit. Of course I needed to, knowing that there’s nobody I could recognize in the club. I sighed in defeat exhaling longingly and then I brought swayed Caleb out from the club. I couldn’t believe that I would end up my last day in warped tour helping Caleb.

I hailed the passing cab and then shoved Caleb to the backseat, his head hit the door and he groaned out loud with shut eyes. Then, I made my selfcomfortable sitting next to him as I told the cabbie to drive us to the hotel where the entire bands stayed in the last day of tour.

When we reached the hotel, I dragged him helplessly into the hotel. It was like three in the morning and the hotel was pretty quiet. There were just some hotel employees who still up. Me and Caleb walked toward the elevator with Caleb’s hand supported on my shoulder. The elevator was really silent and I only could hear was Caleb’s semi-loud snore. Jeez, I couldn’t believe that he could sleep with standing form like this.

When the elevator dinged, I helplessly dragged him toward his room just before that I rummaged his wallet to find the hotel keys, and so after I was in front of FTSK’s room, I unlocked the door. I once again dragged his heavy body into the room. There were Jonathan and Kent who was passed out on the couch.

I rolled my eyes and groaned when I found them, I mean couldn’t they drag their guitarist back to the hotel with them instead of bounding him with me? Despite of waking them up, I brought Caleb to the room that located next to the kitchen. I didn’t know whose it was, but I just made my way toward there.

Voila, no body’s there. This situation made me more grunting over this. I wasn’t meant to help him here. I was meant to be with Zack by that time. As Nicky Barakat, I was petite so when I was going to shove him to the bed, I was dragged too by his heavy lazy body. I fell on his breathing chest and then managed myself to get up.

But just so you know, dragging the giant Caleb was nowhere from easy. I lost my breath and I was freaking exhausted. Despite of leaving him, I was defeated by my exhaustion, I plopped down next to Caleb and slept next to him.

Oh dear, I didn’t plan to sleep in the same bed with him. But I was tired. Well, I would so go in the dawn so he might not notice me sleeping next to this pervert.

Goodnight world.
♠ ♠ ♠
how are ya doing people! im really sorry for the lack updates! ive been busy with my uni. duh.. studying is sucks.. but i have to do it.. /:

anyway, i think i'd stick up in one story. thanks for giving me advice.

thanks for reading and commenting. and dont be tired to wait up for my updates! sorry.. hehehe

oxoxo
icha