Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Confusion

Image

I had the most ridiculous dream, I dreamt about the ATL guys were chased by some guys they met in the club but secretly the guys were a group of cheap drag queens who were gold digging on the boys. It was horrible to see Zack was making out some of that hairy drag queen.

I even chuckled when I realized I was dreaming. I opened my eyes slowly and burst out chuckling. But my stomach was heavy, I couldn’t laugh properly and so as I realized something was wrong.

Well yes, there really was something wrong. My eyes trailed to my lower abdomen and found this.

Oh shit. Caleb was making my stomach as his comfy pillow! He was snoring soundlessly with slightly doodling my body as if I was his pillow. With my slight chance to hit his head, suddenly his eyes fluttered open and he stared at me with his annoying look. He frowned and then his eyes were about to jump off from their casket.

“I’m sorry..” he apologized abruptly and got off from my stomach. He rubbed his eyes with his slight sleepy eyes. But for some reasons, I didn’t know why his eyes trailed down on my chest. Oh shit, I gave him a mini show with my ample cleavage. I grunted and reached for some pillow to cover it.

“You perv” I hissed and like usual, his response always be chuckling. He then rubbed his head and knocked it off.

“Shit, I need some Advil” he said sliding off from his bed and rummaged his end table wishing that there would be some Advil. I got up from the bed sighing and then made my way out from the bedroom.

“Hey, where are you going?” he asked rubbing his temple

“Of course im out from here. Good bye” I said unlocking the door and was about to get out but with inhuman speed, this Turman kid halted my hand and pushed the door closed.

“What the..” I commented

“We need to talk privately, Nicky.. uhh..” he started. I rolled my eyes and shook my head while I unlocked the door once again.

“Nichole Penelope, please” he beseeched. He shot an honest pleading look to me with that I couldn’t resist that. I didn’t know why. I let out my deepest sigh and then crossed my arm over my chest.

“One minute, I need to go back” I said with venom in my tone. He nodded weakly and then motioned to me to sit on the bed so we could talk in relax. I sighed again and followed him. He patted the spot next to him for me as I shoved effortlessly my ass on the comfy bed.

“Listen.. it’s about our last conversation…” he started scratching the far side of his neck. He stared my eyes tensely and huffed deeply “I don’t want to break up with you”

I gloated, “What are you thinking, huh?”

“Uhh.. I want working our marriage out” he responded softly

“Caleb! You know we don’t love each other. This is ridiculous”

“Nicks, you know how happy our mom with the marriage. They had set up everything, and you want ruin it because you don’t love me? in fact it’s not like we don’t love each other” he said stretching his back and then put his hands on the bed supporting his weight on them while his eyes locked on me.

“Ah??” I knitted my brows confused with every word he had emitted

Long pause.

Well he seemed managing some words. Then he shifted his seat nearby.

“I like you Nicky. And… and uh… I mean it” he said

“What?? What.. what are you thinki—“ he cut me off by crushing his lips on mine very slowly but sure. And I dunno why but that time, I felt his lips were amazing. He swallowed mine gently with eyes shut. He put his one hand on my cheek holding my face not to pull away which I wasn’t planning to.

He pulled away once as his eyes stared on my shocked eyes. He smirked and smiled and then kissed me once again, and this time was deeper. Stupidly, it’s like I was too labored to pull out the crashing lips thingy. I dunno why somehow I loved the way he kissed me. Maybe I was drunk this morning which made me went crazier than before by kissing him back.

Yes, baby… I kissed him back.

I sound so pathetic. I had no idea what happened with my system. Why it forced me to kiss him back. Oh man, the reason why I kissed him were first my system forced me to and second his lips were undeniable. To be honest.

He bought my movement as he smiled widely when he swallowed my lips. He moaned silently and then bit my lip for the entrance. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and tsrated to explore it. I, as the undead zombie (I called myself zombie because I did something which out from conscious)

I let him do everything. What the fuck.

Abruptly, I pulled his nape so we wouldn’t get any retirement for our make out session. I knew that time Caleb was really shocked with my sudden movement. Not only him, but also me. I even dunno why I did that. Maybe someone had voodooed me. I pushed myself to him so I was nearer to him, that time I was eager of him. What the hell with you, Nicky!!!

This was so weird, this was so sudden. I was very weird.

I started to slid in my hand beneath his tee tickling his abds with my spidery fingers making him chuckled between our kisses. On the other way, he pulled out and made his lips attacked my neck when his two hands were beneath my dress, he was about to slid it off. He did that well making me only with my black bra and that time, it was my turn. I slid off his tee revealing his glistened perfect abds.

He moaned my name on and on, “Nicky.. Nicky.. I really do like you baby… he said panting and coming back again to attack my lips.

His moan made me crazy, it just made me vigorously kissed him forcefully and unintentionally pushed us together off from bed. We fell off from the bed with me on the top him. He bumped his head on the floor and moaned in pain.

And then it came. Click.

He chuckled rubbing his head staring at me who was on the top of him. I sat on his chest after we fell off the bed. His hand tickled my bare waist. I gazed him for a long moment and then gasped.

All I knew, I was a bipolar that time.

I gasped in embarrassment covering my growing red face because he spotted me with bra. Again.

I got off from him and groaned searching for my dress. He got up too and confusedly looking at me, “What’s the matter?” he asked with the most seductive tone he could manage as his hand snaked my waist. He kissed my back but with that I slapped him so sudden.

“What the fuck, Nicky!” he interjected rubbing his face. I glared at him madly and slid in my dress back as I ran out from the bedroom.

“Nicky! Hey!! What the hell!!” he ran after me. I groaned in frustration and made good going out from FTSK room which was still full with snoring boys.

“Nicky…!!” he yelled out grabbing my forearm. I threw his hand off me and I managed myself to push his chest.

“Go away from me!!” I screamed out at the top of my lungs.

“Nicky! What the fuck happened!”

“I’m sorry, that was mistake” I shouted back with pace walking away from the door. He stunned on his spot watching me ran away from him to ATL’s room. I hoped somebody could save me.

What happened to me? Why I kissed him back? Why I pulled away? Why I slapped him? Why I screamed madly to him? Why?? There’s so many questions that bounded my mind.

Why did I love to break him?

Why I was meanie to him?

Little did I know, he’s a sweetheart.

Nicky, what happened to you? What happened to me?

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
hello people! an update for you! enjoy! dont forget to comment and subscribe.. yay!