Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Cay and Jo

“Dude, what the fuck just happened?” someone suddenly tapped Caleb’s bare shoulder when Caleb watched the girl was out from the sight. Caleb turned his flushed face toward Jonathan. Caleb just replied him with very long sigh as he raked his fingers along his ginger hair in frustration.

He chose to ignore Jonathan as he strolled toward the refrigerator with his stuttered legs. He had no idea why his legs were stuttered, he just fell in silence as he bit his inside of cheek. He grabbed one beer bottle and chugged it roughly.

Jonathan just stared at his friend with sad face, he didn’t know what had just happened, but it might involve Nicky because he was awakened by Nicky’s loud yell. Jonathan slowly made his way to the shirtless Caleb as he asked Caleb to grab him a bottle. Caleb effortlessly handed the bottle of beer to Jonathan and then shoved himself on the empty couch while Kent was passed out on the carpet floor.

“Cay? What happened, dude? I heard Nicky was yelling” Jonathan started in his first chug.

Caleb rubbed his face in frustration and started to stare his friend next to him.

“And how come she was with us this morning? Isn’t she should be in ATL’s room or somewhere?” Jonathan asked again without earning some response from Caleb.

“Caleb, fuck answer me!” Jonathan then lost his patience as he nudged Caleb quite hard making Caleb groaned in displeasure. He was managing himself to answer Jonathan but Jonathan made good making him annoyed first.

“I didn’t know why she’s with me when I opened my eyes. I didn’t even remember about last night. I woke up this morning on her stomach and it quite made her annoyed once and she was about to go, but I stopped her. Well, I wanted to talk with her about our break up, and then, uh,” Caleb bit his lower lip

“What? I don’t get you, Cay”

“We argued about our separation while I want to work the marriage out and she wants to break up really bad.. and uhmm.. err.. and I told her I liked her..”

Jonathan gasped for a moment when he heard Caleb. Caleb’s words was quite poking Jonathan’s sleepy eyes.
“Wait a second… you? You like her, Caleb? Seriously?”

“Yes? Any problem, huh?”

“No.. uhmm.. I mean? You’re seriously like her??”

Caleb was hesitated first and scratched his head when he wanted to reply Jonathan. He felt uneasy but he made good managing it. he didn’t know what happen to him, his stomach was gloriously shook when he saw Nicky was near from him plus, they even got make out session which Caleb always wanted.
“Uhhh… well…” Caleb managed to say “Okay, I lied”

They both fell in silence as Jonathan tried to read Caleb’s face. Jonathan sighed, he was glad Caleb only lied about his feeling. It’s just weird if Caleb fell in love with girl.

“I don’t like her. It’s more like.. I love her. Really much.. I just couldn’t say that I love her that time. If she was freaked out when I said I liked her, I’m sure it’d be worse when I said I loved her”

This time Jonathan glowered bigger than before. His green eyes became super wide when he heard Caleb and it was quite astonishing for him that Caleb could say that such thing. Caleb never fell in love with a girl before. Everything was about lust and lust.

“What?” Caleb squeaked watching the immobile Jonathan.

“Dude? Are you serious? Get real!” Jonathan finally responded after he was off to somewhere from earth until Caleb snapped.

“I’m very serious Jonathan” Caleb nodded

“That’s crazy” Jonathan shook his head in disbelief.

“Hell yes, I agree… but you need to know. After I told her I liked her, I kind of kissing her… uhh..”

Jonathan smirked, he shook his head.
“Dude, she never likes to be kissed by you, right? Then why you always want to kis—“

“Jo, she freaking kissed me back just so you know” Caleb defended back as he rolled his eyes. He hid his smile when he realized something, the reason why Nicky kissed him back.

“Eh? Really? Good grace! You’re not kidding right?”

“NO! Oh god!” Caleb interjected happily and suddenly his wide smile appeared on his lips. It curved and revealed his perfect whites. “I knew it!”

“Huh?” Jonathan sipped his beer as he scratched the itchy area on his stomach.

“SHE FREAKING LIKES ME!” Caleb yahooed throwing his highfive into the air like little kid. He assumed that Nicky liked him because of the kiss.

“Dude.. you’re insane..” Jonathan once again shook his head feeling sad of his friend’s confidence that led him to breakdown if Caleb still kept that in mind.

“If she doesn’t like me, then why did she kiss me back? Even though she might was carried away, I could tell she likes me, Jo! I’m sure about it!” Caleb laughed triumphantly and jumped off happily like he just won lottery.

“Cay, she doesn’t like you. I’m sure about it. It’s just the false signal, man” Jonathan coaxed.

“Oh shush, let’s just see… I will make her realize that she actually likes me” Caleb smirked as he walked away gloriously excusing himself from Jonathan to bathroom. Jonathan just sighed watching the happy whistling Caleb. Jonathan thought Caleb was just stupid.

“You’re moron, Cay. You are really in dip shit” Jonathan commented when Caleb got into the bathroom.

“Well just watch and learn, Cook” Caleb suddenly peeked his head from the door grinning like a kid. “I’m gonna make her realize her feeling and fall for me” Caleb smirked wickedly and then shut the bathroom door leaving Jonathan who stood in his spot clicking his tongue to Caleb. Tsk-tsk-tsk-ing

But still, they all didn’t know how the way Nicky feels for real. Jonathan might right or Caleb might right about it.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry kinda fillerish but im trying.

comment and subscribe please and thanks for reading pals!!

see ya with the next updates.

mucholovas,
icha