Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Fragile Body

Image

There I was sitting on the bed lazily with my brother in the mid noon. We were watching the rerun of The House while Alex and Rian went out from the room to the game room in the 4th floor of the hotel. On the other way, Zack and Matt refreshed themselves in the gym muscling up their body.

I was zoned out for a moment remembering the thing that happened this morning. I freaking kissed Caleb back when he started to kiss me. What the fuck? I dunno why my system was taken down like that, it shut itself and turned into someone who I didn’t know. Who the hell was Nicky who wanted to kiss Caleb freaking Turman, anyway? My system was insane, I couldn’t help it.

“Nicky?” suddenly I was snapped, I saw Jack was waving his hand in front of my face. “You didn’t hear me, huh?” he added

“Uhmm.. sorry? What were you saying?”

“I said, I’m just wondering… Where were you the whole night? I mean, you didn’t sleep in ATL’s room. Where were you? Zack even had no clue, you know how was his response until you came”

I bit my lower lip as I glanced my brother, the Zack conversation just made me more feeling guilty. So here’s the thing, after I ran back to ATL’s room from FTSK’s room, I heard someone’s screaming in frustration which I was sure was Zack and yeah, as I opened the goddamn door, I found Zack and the entire All Time Low were there in horrified look on their face. Zack was cussing followed by other’s profanities,

“FUCK! WHERE THE FUCK IS NICKY!! WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO HER!! HER CELL IS DEAD!! NOW WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!!!” Zack’s voice was slurred and with that I let my low ‘umm’ and greeted the guys inside letting them gasped in shock.

“FUCK! NICKY!!” Jack screamed as I walked inside the room with my freaking innocent face.

“M’nin guys?” I said managing my breathless pace. Zack turned hi head to me as his eyes were widened in shock. He then engulfed me with a tight hug and stroked my hair.

“Where the fuck were you, huh!” he said as I heard anger tone “We’ve been looking you everywhere since this morning!!”

“Am.. am.. am sorry” I quieted

“Where were you” Zack pulled away shooting his worried look to me as if he was Jack who supposed to be the one who cared to me as a brother.

My mind flicked back again from the flash back. I scratched my hand groggily and bit my lip when I stared my brother who was sitting next to me. “I said, I was with Angela in Mayday Parade’s merch kids room” Jack then sighed and flopped his back deeper to the couch.

“I’m your brother, Nicky. I know who you are, I know when you lie to me”

“Am not”

Jack clicked his tongue while he crossed his arms over his chest leaning himself into me.

“Are too!” he said

“Am not!”

“Are too!”

“Am not!!!!”

“ARE FUCKING TOO!”

“Fuck yourself, Jack!” I said got off from the couch with annoyed gesture. I’d never come to like Jack’s demeanors when he always knew I was lying. I made my way to the kitchen and got out a bottle of whisky from the cabinet. As I was about to chugged it off, suddenly jack’s hand halted me and wiped the bottle away from me.

“I’m not letting you to drink that, sissy” he stated as he put back the bottle and locked the cabinet.

“What the fuck happen with you, huh!” I nagged and groaned

“So tell me, where were you?” he pressed lingering his eyes into me. I could tell his stare could cut my neck in any seconds.

“I’ve told you, Jack! I’m with Angela”

“And you lied to me”

“Am not!”

“Oh please…” he rolled his eyes

I groaned out loud and pushed his chest in annoyance. “Fine! I was with FTSK!” I said and continued to blabber everything to him without exception about my kissy thingy with Caleb. Oh fuck, how could I tell him that too! No wonder he suddenly could pull out his eyes out when he heard me.

He heard me.

I made out with Caleb.

Yes, you moronic brother. I freaking kissed Caleb fucking Turman. What’s the deal?

Of course, it’s a deal!!!

“Nicky? You’re kidding?” he responded

“No, I am not! Oh shit, you didn’t know that I lost my mind by kissing him back! FUCK!”

With that, I didn’t know what came to Jack but he abruptly laughed. What the hell, Jack!

“You’re like.. like him?” he giggled

“WHAT!! HECK NO!” I slapped his shoulder and grunted. I let out my best mad pout and crossed my arms over my chest hiding my abashed face that creeping scarlet. No way, I didn’t like Caleb! Euw!

Unfortunately, Jack didn’t stop laughing. He then slung his hand on my shoulder as he dragged me to the door. “So.. my lovely lady here is in love with Caleb? Yeah? Let’s celebrate it outside!” he said with incoherent voice

“Fuck you, Jack! I AM NOT AND WILL NEVER BE IN LOVE WITH THAT GINGER HAIR! FUCK!” I threw his hand away from my shoulder but still Jack kept his giggle which I really wanted to shove some blowing dynamite into.

“Ouu.. meanie but I don’t care. Let’s go, babe..”

“Annoying much thinny-disco-stick?” I even didn’t know why I always cursing that day maybe I was really mad of Caleb somehow. And Jack never stopped to taunt me.

Jack stifled laugh as he stared me in shock “Ouchie, that’s hurt much. My dick isn’t thin. It’s gorgeous. Wanna see it?”

I gaped for a moment watching his idiotic smile, “JACK I’M YOUR SISTER!! FOR PETE’S SAKE!!” so everyone please and please underline my words, I hate my brother when it came to his stupid sex jokes.

Jack laughed again but this time was harder. But stupidly, after that I randomly followed him out from the room as he asked me to go outside.

XXX

I was mad to Jack. I was really mad because he kept teased me with Caleb things. What the hell happened with him! I zombied out when I was walking with him while Jack was grinning like he just got a big handy lollipop. Particularly, he was holding some of shopping bags. Well, we just shopped from some unmentioned shop in the Chinatown.
I had no idea since when my brother became a shopaholic like this, but the most confusing thing was, he shopped for me. he bought me everything I’d admired when we were window shopping. Blame his mind reading. I mean, Nicky’s mind reading.

Jack did can read my mind fro your information.

Maybe that’s the reason why he could tell I was lying to him.

We wandered everywhere until I found my feet were bruised like hell. Oh shoot! We needed to stop at the moment.

“Jack…” I whined

“Yes princess?” he turned his goofy face to me.

“I’m tired, let’s go back to the hotel”

“NOOO… I haven’t bought for myself” he pouted tightened his grip to the shopping bags which happened to be my stuff.

“Says who busied himself to buy stuff for me, huh??” I said gesturing my hand on my hips

“Well, at least I have attempted to pull back my sister’s mood” he shrugged as he shoved the reddish shopping bags to me. “Now, walk me to that shop” he pointed out. I rolled my eyes for the millionth times and effortlessly followed him with hands full of shopping bags. I peeked through the bags and hid my smile toward the Chinese stuff I’d been craving on that Jack had purchased.

“Uhh.. well, is there a prostitution house around here? Chinese girls are hot” I heard Jack muttered.

“Jack!” I spat

“What?” he spat back

“You and your dick head!”

“Well, I’m trying to be a regular guy, babe…” he grinned

I grunted as I made my way ahead from him in annoyance. That time, somehow I could never buy his sexual jokes. I was so pissed off that day. I dunno why.

I heard Jack giggled behind me and tapped my shoulder.

God only knows how my felt that time. Abruptly, as I heard Jack giggled to me, I found his laughing face became blurry and lotsa fireflies which happened to fly around my eyes. What the fuck happened to me.

And that time, I even couldn’t predicate that I was blacked out again in public places for three fucking times. I was so miserable. I hated my fragile body. I hate when the system suddenly turned down and made me fainted.

Yeah, baby.. I was fainted.

Again.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
HEYYYY!! sorry for the lack updates. I've told you that I was on exam weeks, so yeah no updates. And for your information, the exam week hasnt finished yet, so...

I hope you will NOT be TIRED of waiting for my updates, peeps. hehehe

OUUUUUUYEEEAAAAA!!! i just watched Weightless video and i was like JBEBUEGCUTBE^*#^)^#*#BY*#&@&*@C^*@^$V&*@$^*&#H@NBCHIHSJHN*@(@ OMG! It was awesome! Alex has got a caterpillar like eyebrows and he's so cute *cough*BUT OF COURSE NOT AS CUTE AS ZACK*cough* hahaha. and Matt appeared too!! Oh weee... he's better without that facial hair. And yeah, there was Vinny too with his GK's shirts.. haha. and the most amazing was Mark Hoppus and Pete Wentz were there too. THE VIDEO WAS SO FUCKED UP! Nothing Personal. hahaha

And today, Nothing Personal has been released. have you bought it? Me havent, cuz it hasnt reached my country. HOW LAME!

speak up your thought about ATL's new video and their new album! I IZ EXCITED!

thanks you guys.
icha