Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Party and Deal

I was sitting on the bride dining chair when my wedding party soon was gonna be end. Yeah dudes, I had the wedding ceremony in the morning, I didn’t want to spill it. So skip it. Okay maybe a bit.
The priest’s words were still sticking in my head which I really hated. Whenever I reminded back those words, all I felt was nausea.
“Now I pronounce you as the husband and wife, you may kiss the bride” and the kissing part was disgusting. Shit! While I saw my mom cried in happiness, Caleb leaned his lips on mine. I wanted to die that time.

He kissed me a bit roughly and parted his lips. I shut my eyes in disgust feeling his lips crashing mine and thanked God, in millisecond he pulled away and flashed his fake smile to me. The audience applauded to us and cheered to us. They just didn’t know my heart was breaking into pieces because I had traded my life with the guy that I never been in love.
All people knew that, we’re in love. Thanks to my mom who announced our marriage happily, because she said I was madly in love with the guy. That was a really nice of my mom, what a great life, Nichole! You even couldn’t escape from this.

Back to my pathetic wedding party. My mom said no lies, it was the most luxurious party I had ever been. Everything filled with whites and bright ideas, the decoration was elegant. Okay, I sucked at description, but man.. if only it wasn’t Caleb who’s being my husband, I would so in love with my mom because of her work on my party.

Like I said, I was on the dining chair and drummed my fingers on the table while my parents and Caleb’s parents were chatting and laughing. They looked so happy to see us together. Caleb was out from my sight and I didn’t really care of him, I hoped he would die in constant so I would be a happy widow.

I stood up abruptly and excused myself from the older. I walked around the extravagant party and met so many famous people that my mom had known. Some of them are from bands the friend of my brother’s band and Caleb’s band. I had to find Beth and Mich, I really needed them. They had known everything that happened to me and they felt sad. But Mich said Caleb was hot, so it’s okay for me. Okay? Okay her ass! I hated that pervert guy. I was so sure my miserable life was going to be start soon.

I was in the drinks booth taking a wineglass of gin and sipped it. I sighed in desperation while my palm was pressed against the table. I felt someone tapped me and so I faced the tapper.
He was in white tuxedo, and I wasn’t lying that the tuxedo was really fit into him so he lookedreally quite good. He scratched his ginger diablo hair with a lazy smile to me.

“What do you want, Turman?” I hissed harshly and sipped my glass. I stayed my eyes off from him, I didn’t want to see himor more like I didn’t want to adore his good-looking in that tux

“Is it wrong, if I want to see my lovely wife?” he said chuckling and stroked my hair. I glared to him and slapped his hand away from my face

“Don’t you dare to touch me!” I sent venom in my words but still why the heck he still chuckled.

“Oh come on.. do you want if people shoot a weird look at us? Remember, we’re in love, baby” he crooked the smile which I really want to punch. I looked around and Caleb was right, people were staring at us in curiosity. Some of them were smiling because I knew they thought we’re a great couple. I sighed in defeat and then put my wineglass on the table.

“Hey hey heyyy…” I heard voice approaching us as I turned my face, I spotted a guy with blinding bright blonde hair, a guy with goofy smile, and another blonde haired guy but it wasn’t as bright as the first one. The one who greeted us was the blinding blonde one, he flashed a smile and I noticed he wore a lip ring.

“So, this is your gorgeous wife, yay?” asked the one with goofy smile

I heard Caleb replied, “Yes, isn’t she really lovely?” then he snaked his arm around my waist leaning his body on mine while my body got a jolt struck for awhile because I was about to reject him. But I decided to play the role, I didn’t want people knew about our arranged marriage.

“Yeah.. mann.. she’s totally hot! Yours most desirable girl!” the goofy one giggled.

“Ha-ha-ha, that’s funny Jay” Caleb laughed sarcastically and I wanted to punch his head so bad. Be able to punch him on the face was going to be best wish that year or even grew into a nice hobby. He glanced to me and decided to introduce his friend.
“Sweetheart..” he said with those nauseating tone “They’re some of my bandmates. This one is Kyle Burns” he pointed the platinum blonde “Kent Garrison” the regular blonde nodded and smiled.

“And Jonathan Cook” the goofy and hyper one said waving at me.

“Hello guys…” I said in friendly tone while I felt Caleb’s hand trailed down from my waist to my ass. That bastard! I made my hand grabbed his waist too and I pinched his back. He winced and jumped a bit after I pinched so he replaced his hand back to my waist. “It’s nice to see you all. I’m Nichole Barakat” I said sticking out my hand and shaking their hands.
They laughed at me, I didn’t know why.

“If you don’t mind, I can correct your name as Nichole Turman” Kent said chuckling.

I blushed red, “Ah yes, Nichole Turman. But you can call me Nicky” I responded. I didn’t want being under Turman, oh God please!
They all nodded. Caleb and his bandmates were having a light conversation while his hand was still hanging on my waist. He didn’t let me go but he leaned me on him nearer with some little affection from him like kissing my temple softly or playing with my hands in front of him. As a result Kent, Kyle and Jonathan awed to us as if we were so cute together.
Okay I admit that Caleb was a great actor then.

Soon, they boys left us alone again. They said they would call the other bandmates which I hadn’t met. When the boys disappeared, I pulled back my hand off from his waist in disgust. Caleb laughed at me and pulled back his hand from me.

“What’s so funny, huh?”

“Nothing” he laughed “You’re just too much denying me, in fact you want me badly” Caleb smirked as he leaned his face to mine breathing under my ears seductively. I put my both hands on his face and pushed him away with glare. Once again he laughed.

“You wish, Turman” I rolled my eyes.

“Anyway, we need to talk” he was still smiling and dragged my hand. He brought me away from the crowds while I glared to him, I didn’t want him seducing me again.

“What the heck do you want, Turman!” I shrieked when he pushed me inside the closet. He closed the door behind him and grinned evilly to me. I was about to scream but he held my mouth with his palm.

“What the fuck! It’s not like I want to rape you” he hushed me “We need to talk” he pulled back his hand with eyes bearing into mine

“First, I don’t love you, okay?”

“Ha-ha-ha.. funny. Like I love you, huh?” I responded as he rolled his eyes

“So, since we’re not into each other but we were shackled with these fucking rings” he showed our marriage rings, “I have a bright idea”

“And what’s that Mr. Smartguy?” I bitched my tone and I heard him growled

“We keep our cutesy in front of people but we can date anyone we crave, so people wouldn’t become suspicious with our marriage. Don’t tell our parents about this, but we will tell them that we finally can accept each other. We can fake our marriage, then soon maybe 2 months or more, we pretend to have a massive quarrel and then we will pledge our breakup. And remember, don’t tell this to anyone. We will keep this secret, okay?” he finished his sentences with super wide smile and I was like stunned in my spot because of his fucking brilliant idea.

“So.. in the end, we will break up?!” I asked him giddily

“Yeah..” he nodded noticing my happiness

“OH MY GOD! CALEB MICHAEL TURMAN, YOU’RE THE MOST GENIUS GUY I’VE EVER MET!” I said hugging him. That hug was the first time I hugged him with intention. I could see he was a bit shocked with my sudden move.

“Thanks” he said smiling when I pulled away. “So, let’s face the world with our happy smile” he asked for my hand with stupid pick up lines. Then we came outside as we spotted Jack and the rest of his bandmates were hanging out in front of door not knowing we were inside.

“Oh wow, sissy!” Jack squealed watching us. We were intertwining our hand as I heard Alex whistled to us.

“Man, what were you two doing inside there?” Alex asked smirking toward us with Caleb snaked his arm on my waist and kissed my lips softly

“We were just showing our love inside there” Caleb responded with wide smile and Alex made a wolf sound as the rest laughed at him. Jack looked at me in disbelief, he knew that I didn’t love Caleb so he was totally confused with us. I didn’t plan to tell him the truth because besides I need to keep the secret, an also if I told Jack I was sure it would be more complicated.

Then, my corner eyes spotted the look from Zach. I saw him smiled weakly to me. I didn’t know if it was a happy smile or sad smile, but I wished it was a sad smile of him couldn’t have me. Alright, I wished.

Latter, I was sure I liked this guy. He’s such a sweetheart even he oftenly was being silent. I didn’t know if he liked me back, I just wished. But since I married Caleb, I felt he pulled himself away from me. I was kinda sad.

I was thinking of him and didn’t notice that Caleb’s lips were on my neck. I spaced out a little and so I had let him his super affection without my will. I couldn’t help moan softly as I heard Jack.
“Euw guys, you guys are wasted. Get a room” he said in nausea, while the others were laughing no exception Zach. I puzzled because he was laughing too. I didn’t want him laughing at me, I wanted him scowled or something as in showing his jealousy to me. but in fact, he didn’t do that. What a shame.

Alright, my life was beginning after that party. I just hoped it would run well.
♠ ♠ ♠
ai want ai comment.. L: