Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Eek Wow

Image

We were walking towards out room in the hotel where the wedding party had been held. We still intertwined our hand because we were walking with my brother’s band. Jack had a private room next to us and he invited his bandmates to come and as a result we were walking together.

We firstly reached our room, 1080 while Jack’s room was 1081. Before we came in, Caleb once again showed his affection. He pulled me into his and crashed his lips on mine. I was a bit shocked with his sudden movement but then I was playing my role too, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.
His lips were on mine while his hands were unlocking the door. I glanced a bit to the All Time Low and their expression was like a group of teenager who was hitting their puberty. No exception Jack, his eyes were darting on our make out session hungrily. I bet he would hire a girl to do something like us did.

But Zach, he just scratching his head uncomfortably. He reached the card from Jack’s hand and unlocked the door so they could go in.

Caleb dragged me into the room with lips locked, and I had no idea why he didn’t stop. He kept cupped my lips after the door was closed. I tried to move away from him but he grabbed my body so tight. I held his chest and tried to push him away from me, that time I had stopped kissing him back.

“Caleb.. stop” I said pushing his chest but he pushed me toward the bed and he crawled on top of me. I panicked while his chest was against mine, he really pinned me and I moved helplessly.

“CALEB!” I screamed at him, but he was like deaf that time. His lips parted and shoved his tongue forcefully into my mouth. His hands were tracing my sides and reached the zipper of my dress. I glared at him, it was out from scenario so I bit his tongue so hard letting him finally opened his eyes. Yes, the entire time we were making out, he shut his eyes.

“What the fuck are you doing, asshole!” I screamed at him and he shifted away from me scratching his head dumbly.

“I’m sorry..” he grinned “I was just.. err.. carried away…” that smile, I really wanted to smack him!

“You almost raped me, don’t you know about it!” I yanked his ginger head angrily, I was really scared if that time he would take me virginity. Shit!

“Ouww! It’s hurt!” he cried rubbing his head

“Don’t you ever do that again to me! YOU HEAR ME!” I yelled and got out from the bed.

“You know, everytime I make out with some girl, I would forget everything. Hmm.. well actually I’m not sorry for that.. ” he shrugged and grimaced really wide.

“Oh fuck you, Turman!! I swear I’ll light your ass to the fire when you do that again!” I growled

“Oh come one, it’s not big deal… we’re a couple of newlyweds and I’m sure you want my body” he wiggled his eyebrows as I pushed his chest roughly sending his back onto the bed flatly. He just giggled

“You make me sick” I muttered and got off from the bed and walked into the bathroom so I could change my bridal gown.

I was facing my reflection in front of me. And then I started to unzip my dress and slid into my comfortable clothes for slumber. I picked my favorite khaki shorts and wife beater. I put my dress on a basket while I changed into my other clothes. After I finished, I washed my thick bridal make up.

I felt a metal touched my face when I rubbed my face then I spotted the beautiful ring on my right ring finger. It was my wedding ring. Since my mom was the owner of Jewelry company, so she gave me her best wedding ring which I was sure it was purchased million bucks. No wonder, because it was so beautiful. It was a big square diamond surrounded with two little hearts embossed on the ring.

I smiled a little, I hoped the ring didn’t link me and Caleb. It was too beautiful to link us, if only it’s for my real husband. I mean, the husband I really love not with this freaking pervert guy.

I exhaled and then took my bride gown out from the bath room folding it, I wrapped it with the laundry plastic as I spotted Caleb was lying on the bed, shirtless with his white groom pants still on and his white shoes.

His eyes were flickering on random channel, he aimlessly pushed the remote button without an intention in his eyes to watch. He then spotted me. And guess what he did?
He laughed out loud at me and I had no idea what did came to him.

“MANN.. YOU LOOK SO FAT! BUAHAHHAHA!” he blurted out and still laughed. That motherfucker Turman called me fat and pointed my body. I looked on my body.. errmm.. well, yeah I maybe looked fat in this super shorts khaki that revealed almost all my huge thighs.

“Just shut the fuck up. I’m tired, need to sleep” I said shoving my face on the pillow next to him. I snuggled into the pillow wishing that nobody could distract my slumber. But it didn’t happen, suddenly Caleb slapped my butt which made me screamed.

I turned to face him angrily. “You dickwad! What the heck!”

“I just see your butt is begging to be slapped” he giggled

“You freaking pervert! Get out of my bed!” I threw him a pillow and kicked him to extrude him from the bed.

“Hey, this is my bed too!” he whined

“Not anymore! Now you can sleep on the couch” I said widened my hands and legs all over the bed so he couldn’t get enough space to rest. He smirked!

“I don’t know you want me that bad and so you invite me with your body like that. Although you’re fat!”

I growled and shoved my pillow onto my head so I couldn’t hear him. He kept whining and trying to distract my sleep, but fuck yea I determined myself not to hear him. I fell into an instant sleep.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
shortie? anyway thanks for reading my stories so far.. hehe.. (: