Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Going Away & The Truth

Image

It was still night and almost midnight when I was in my Limo. I decided to leave the house for a couple hours without letting anyone knew. Jack was sleeping in his bedroom, and mom was out to her office and her jewelries branches. She’s checking on them.

I told the driver to get me to some address that would make me feel calmer and relaxed. I wiped my unwanted tears that lined down my cheeks and sniffed. Seriously? Why was I crying? I picked a bunch of tissues and wiped all my tears and after that, I put back my light make ups on my face.

I was contemplating about Caleb’s words before. He did love me? And he did want kids? Oh shit. I forgot, that I was actually pregnant. So, he’ll kinda accepting the child? Oh no way, I’d promised, I wouldn’t let him know that I was pregnant, and it’s his.

“We’re here, miss Nichole” said the driver as he looked at his rear view to get my eyes. I was spacing out for a moment until then I realized I finally reached my destination. I climbed out from the limo and jogged to this someone’s driveway.

I finally reached the doorway and pushed the bell button nervously. I was there for a mission. I’ll tell you later.

I pushed the bell button again and it rang out loud.

Like a minute later, I heard some lazy thud from the doorstep. The person unlocked the door and found me was in front of the doorway.

“Ni-nicky? What are you doing here?” he mumbled and yawned as he scratched his semi afro caramel hair.

“Zack” I engulfed him with a tight hug and kissed his chest. He was wearing a blue sleeveless tshirt and just boxer.

“Baby? What’s going on?? You cried?” he lifted my chin as he watched me with his orbs.

“No, I just want to hug you, Zack..” I replied and I felt he kissed my top of head.

“Come in, let’s get inside. It’s freezing out there..” he pulled me in as he still wrapped my shoulder. He gestured me to sit on the couch and he excused himself to change his clothes. For some reasons, he seemed not comfortable if I saw him in his sleep costume. Well to be honest, I liked him more in sleep costume.

So I waited for awhile on the desert living room. Somehow I felt creepy, and so I made my way to his bedroom. His door was opened, and I spotted Zack was wearing some sport pants.

“Oh shit! Nicky!! You freaked me out!” he gasped when he noticed me.

“I’m sorry” I laughed lightly. I scanned his bedroom and it felt so roomy there. it was a warm but chilly bedroom. There were some band posters on the wall and his room was tidy, not like Caleb’s room when I firstly found out in our house. Everything was messed up.

“It’s so roomy here,” I stated after I scanned the room and then my eyes landed on Zack’s sleepy eyes. I smiled at him and approached him.

“Yeah,” he responded quickly and then I wrapped my arms around his neck biting his lower lip and pecked his lips.

“I missed you, Zack” I breathed in

Zack chuckled and wrapped my waist as he pulled me onto him. “We just had flight a couple hours ago, babe. And you sat next to me, you slept next to me, and you drooled on my shoulder”

“Hey!” I protested and punched his chest “I didn’t drool” I smiled ear to ear and we just had that staring contest.

“You know what, Nicky?” he said

“Hmm?”

“I love you, so much” he started to kiss me and all I could so was of course kissing him back.

“I love you too, Zack” I said breathed in and out. Unexpectedly, Zack pushed me toward his bed and straddled my waist. He kissed me hard that time while I kissed him back. He was fully on the top of me and I saw his eyes closed, his eyes, his lips and everything about him was amazing. Even in dim lights.

Oh no, I forgot that I had mission there. I suddenly stopped kissing him back leaving him frowned at me in confusion.

“What’s wrong?” he asked

“I.. I’m sorry,” I said beneath him. “I need to tell you something”

“Okay??” he replied and got off me letting myself to sit on the bed.

“It would be sounded unbelievable and you might get pissed, I just need to ensure you that you’ll hear is the fact and… I’m really sorry” I said. If only I told him for real, I might be losing him just in time. I couldn’t just hide this any further from him, he needed to know his girlfriend’s condition

He nodded lightly and still stared at me in puzzled look.

“And I need you to know something, I really love you, Zack. I’m sorry I made a mistake…”

“Nicks, just tell me, what’s wrong?”

I let out my deepest sigh as I took his hand. I gripped his hand nervously and slowly whispered, “I’m pregnant, Zack” I said

Zack’s eyes glowered big, “WHAT?” His mouth was hang open.

“Yes, I’m pregnant” I tried to choke my tears back. His eyes were fully concerned and it turned into frustration when I ensured him.

“Nicky, please, you’re kidding right? We even didn’t have sex, how coul—“ he stopped and he wiped his hair in frustration. “You’re cheating on me??” his tone was harsh

“No.. no I didn’t! I swear, I’m not cheating on yo—“

“Then why the fuck you’re pregnant!!” he hissed angrily

“I..”

He waited for my answer while I was raking my mind to get the good excuse. But I chose not to lie on him, it’s being unfair.

“Nicky? Why ARE YOU PREGNANT! Who did you sleep with?!!”

“Zack! Don’t yell at me!” I cried “Just listen to me, I know you’re really disappointed to me that I was knocked out with somebody else, but, you need to know that I had no will to it!” I squeaked and started to line down my tears on my cheek.

“I don’t get you, Nicks”

“I got raped!!” then with that I burst out in tears

“WHAT? HOW COME!” I knew Zack’s voice was harsher than before and it’s obvious he’s really mad. He took my shoulders, “WHO DID THIS TO YOU?”

“Re-remember the night you took me to that beautiful place in forest? Remember the thing I couldn’t tell you about Caleb?” I told him with my slurred voice that I was raped by Caleb and the reason I was disappeared in the next morning, because I was desperate and scared. I told him that I couldn’t let him know because I was scared losing him. And I was fainted the day before because I was weak of my pregnancy.

Zack remained in silence as I finished the story.

“Nicky? Is that all happened? Oh my God… Nicky..” he responded for finally. I nodded slowly and bit my lower lip as I wiped my tears. Zack wiped my tears with his thumb and pulled me into a comforting hug.

“I’m sorry Zack… I’m sorry” I sobbed “It’s okay if you want me to leave, you can just dump me…” I had no clue why I said that such thing.

“Baby..” he kissed my top of head “I told you, I love you so much. I will not do that. This is not about cheating, you’ve been used by that bastard…”

I lit up my head and kissed him on the lips as he kissed me back.

“I’m breaking up with him at the end of month” I said

“Well, that’s better. You need to stay away from that stupid horny guy. I’m protecting you…”

“But, d-do you want to keep the baby? You’re dating a pregnant girl, and it’s not yours..” I said squeezing his hand nervously as I saw his eyes solemnly.

He shut his eyes and kissed my temple, “I do, Nicky. I’d be the father if you want me to. I’ll love the baby even it’s not mine. I love you so much. No matter what. Whether you’re pregnant or not, I’m still yours” he kissed me again

With that I exhaled in relieved. I covered my mouth with my hand and cried happily. I was really glad that I had the best boyfriend. I loved him very much.

“I love you too…” I said. Zack stroked my head and pulled me to the bed. He laid first followed by me who was lying next to him. He pulled me nearer to him and wrapped me in his arm protectively. So there, I was staying in his house for that night.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe please.. ((: make me happy. sorry kinda lame fillerish.