Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Truth and Lies

I was stepping out from my limo and straightened my clothes when the limo finally stopped in front of my house oh-so-big porch. I let the driver drove away to the parking lot and then I jogged toward the front door. As I opened the door, I found Caleb was resting his head on his palm and he’s obviously was sleeping. Why did he sleep there, it’s like our house didn’t have much rooms for guest.

As I stepped inside after I closed the door, he stirred and opened his eyes. His eyes spotted me making him stood up from the couch and approached me.

“Where were you, Nicky?! You’ve been out for the entire night!” he asked with a worried tone. “What if your mom found out you’re out for the night? Just fortunately, she hasn’t come back”

“It’s none of your business, Turman” I snapped and made my way up to my bedroom. I didn’t want to talk to him at the moment, I was tired.

I heard his pace on the stairs too and apparently he followed me to my bedroom.

“Nicky! I’m talking to you!” he grabbed my hand and spun me around so I was facing him.

I was facing him. I pushed him away from me with disgust smirk on my face “It’s not your business!! Get the hell away from me!”

“I’m your husband! So I have to know where you were last night! I’m worried about you! I’ve been waiting for you in the living room but you didn’t appear!” he let out his roar to me as if I just made mistake to him.

“You are not my husband! We’ll be divorced along the end of this month! So stop complaining, you Mr. bitching up” I unlocked my bedroom and stepped inside as I heard Caleb still followed me, I didn’t believe he’s so annoying that time.

“We’re not breaking up, Nicky” he said softly but was solemn. I spun my heels and facing him with my annoyed face. For how many times I needed to tell him that I really wanted to break up? FOR HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES! “Nicky,” he called out buying my silence.

“Caleb,” I sighed hard, “I believe myself we cannot work our marriage out. It’s useless, and like the deal we’re ending this for just three months and it’s almost the fourth months. I have been bored over this”

“Nicky, the deal was off. It was working when I knew that actually love you”

I winced and smirked at him, “Oh come on, you don’t love me” I stated quickly and crossed my hands over my chest

He raked his hair with his finger in frustration when he saw my dignity and firmness or more like the stubbornness. Hell no, I didn’t love him, how in the hell I could make out things with him as my husband?

“How could I convince you to believe in me, Nichole Penelope? I have no idea why you always reject me” he exhaled hinting the sad face he’d been always showing in front of me. As if he tried to cry over me. Scoff.

“I don’t reject you, Caleb Michael,” I mocked peeving him “It’s because I never love you. And do you think it’d be easy for me to have a living with the guy I don’t love? You don’t love me, Caleb. I knew it, I could see it in your face. You’re just an ass who wants to get in my pants in every single chance because you know I’m hard to get. You’re just a curious dickhea—“ I half yelled

And what the fuck, he cut me off by kissing my lips firmly and he brought his hands to cup me face so I couldn’t let go. I groaned against his lips begging to get away from him but he didn’t plan to end the kiss. I put square my hands against his chest trying to push him but he made good pushing me first making my legs hit the end of my bed.

Well yeah I was pinned on my bed with him above me shutting his eyes enjoying my lips. When he caught breathless, he opened his eyes and watched my eyes deeply, “This time, I am not capable of lying, Nicky. I do really love you, even you have taunted me with rude words, but I can’t hold my urges to love you…” he said breathlessly. We fell in silence for the longest time while we were staring each other’s orbs. It felt like century until he planted another kiss, this time was softer.

Caleb himself, while he kissed me was ignoring the fact that I didn’t kiss him back. He started to straddle my hips and then removed his lips from my lips toward my collar bone nipping it. I bit my lip not to let out any silly moan but failed.

His fingertips tingled my revealed part of waist as he tried to pull off my tshirt. Oh God, I really needed to stop him.

And.

Oh yes, I had an evil plan to get him away from me. I squeezed his hand and pushed his chest to stop the session. “Caleb” I said breathlessly in due he stole my breath.

“I can’t fucking do this. We can’t fucking do this, Caleb”

“I don’t really care, Nicky. It doesn’t stop me to love you” he said with serious tone but I snapped back.

“I fucking pregnant, you dickhead ginger head” I said honestly with huge arrogance in my tone.

His eyes gloated as if my words just pulled his eyes out. His mouth was hung open and it’s obviously he couldn’t breath when he heard me. He stopped and scanned me trying to read my serious expression. He looked like he was thinking and I couldn’t believe a little smile appeared on his face.

“Y-you.. preggo? You mean.. uhmm..” he couldn’t help but giggle “Our unprotected sex that night makes me a dad?”

I was spacing out for a moment. Fuck. That wasn’t I expected from him. Practically he knew about his baby.

“Nicky.. I’m so gla—“

“It’s not yours” I sneered and it was a lie if you know what I mean. You might be questioning why I was lying to him. Of course it’s because there’s no way to get away from him except lying. His face was flushed when he heard me like something poked him hard on face. He’s hurt. “It is Zack’s, Caleb” I bit my lip wishing the lie I’d been letting out through my teeth succeeded.

His jaw was clenched and he got off from me in no second. With anger he fisted his hand and I saw it turned white.

“That freak!! YOU SLEPT WITH HIM??!!” Caleb roared in fury. Yes, he went mad.

“SO WHAT?” I yelled back louder enough “He’s my boyfriend if you have noticed!!”

“You fucking slut! I can’t believe you" he exhaled very loud “You… y--you’re just cheap whore! Fuck!” he then flied of from my room. To be honest, his words just made a huge wound on my heart. I wasn’t that kind of girl. I even didn’t sleep with Zack!

Unexpectedly, I plopped on my bed with a loud sigh and there I slipped tear from the corner of my eyes. I didn’t know why. I never knew why it always got emotional when I was around Caleb. I cried silently covering my chest rethinking what I’d just said to Caleb.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
caleb demands nicky for seriously? yes team caleb girls.. haha.. and i hate nicky for beaing such a stubborn ass.

whaddya think?

coment and subscribe!! (((((((: