Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Farewell Baby

Image

I had no idea what’s on earth with my legs. They made theirself walked toward the room I’d been put a “restricted” sticker on my head to get inside. It’s Caleb’s room.
It was a random night, and I had just finished my supper downstairs with Dorotha. I came inside the room without knocking and found the room was in pitch black. I crept my fingers on the wall trying to find the switch and when I clicked the lights on, I suddenly jumped out in astonishment because Caleb was already in front of me with only boxer. Well, he’s shirtless that time.

“Caleb! You freaked me out!” I whined. But he didn’t call my whine, he was silent and stared at me with such a meaningful look.

“Why are you here, Nicky?” he asked

“I, uhmm.. I was..” to be honest, I had no idea, Caleb. I said to myself. “I was just walking around your room and decided to.. ermm. Maybe check you?”

He chuckled lightly and weirdly brought his face on me pressing his body against mine. He started to kiss my jaw and then crawled on my lips’ skin which made me shivered. I tried to let go from him but he just made it easier by pulling me towards the bed. He encaged me beneath him while I found his eyes suddenly tinted with black tint of lust. What the fuck…

And he undid everything on mine as the situation got heated up.

Weirdly, he suddenly stopped and stared at me. He slapped my face lightly and whispered my name.

With that, I suddenly found myself was up from my bed. It was just a silly dream, and Dorotha was next to me. She might be slapping my face before, and it wasn’t Caleb. I could see my face burned in sheer embarrassment. Shit, I was fucking dreaming about having sex with fucking Caleb! OH DEAR LORD!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME!

“Dorotha!” I whined rubbing face. Even my face wasn’t hurt at all.

“Miss, you need to get up right now. Please..” Dorotha pulled my hand so I could get off from the bed.

“No way. Need sleep. I want a sleep!”

“Miss, you need to see something downstairs”
----------
“I don’t care about anything!” I mumbled any jumble words and shoved my head back to the pillow.

“My dear, please.. just check this out. It’s important for you. You’d regret it if you didn’t check this”

I groaned in annoyance and got off from the bed in defeat. With still on my night dress, I followed Dorotha downstairs. In the middle of our way, Dorotha left me and asked me to see it with my self. I was like what the hell happened in this damn morning? I am not a morning person!

In the living room I found my mom, Jack, and you know who.

“You can’t be going, my dear” my mom said holding the luggage he’d been carrying with backpack on his back. Caleb dropped the luggage and asked one of the servant boys to get the luggage to his Audi in front of the porch. Where the fuck was he going?

“I’m really sorry mom, but well I have some music business back in Dallas with my mates. And it’s really urgent. Jonathan called me” Caleb replied. I stepped nearby to make sure that I could overhear them.

“Sweetheart, you just arrived here for like four days and you are already leaving?” my mom hinted some sad tone which I hated so much. Why she needed to be sooo caring about Caleb than her daughter?

“I’d really love to stay longer, mom. Really. But the situation forces me to get back. I’m really sorry”

My mom sighed and face down, “Alright, I can’t insist you to be here in due you’re in a busy band. But, please don’t refuse my homemade cookies. I just baked them yesterday and planned to have a great tea time with you and Nicky this afternoon. But oh well, just bring my cookies… okay? Wait for me” my mom then disappeared to the kitchen and looked like she’d get him the cookies she’d been talking about.

The remained were only Caleb and Jack. And they were facing each other.

“Why didn’t you come with your mates from the first day, then?” Jack started

“Uhmm..” Caleb scratched his ginger head, “Well Jack, I just want to be with her even just for some slim times” he chucked nervously as I could hear my heartbeat got wilder.

“I know you’re lying about the business. Me and Kyle just chatted last night and the band is up for some extra holiday in Dallas”

Wait a minute, he’s leaving? As in leaving Baltimore to Dallas? What the hell was on his head!

“I uhm.. err.. “

“Something happened with you and Nicky, dude?” Jack sounded like he’s trying to help him with me. No fucking way, Jackapoo!

“Nothing happened, really” Caleb admitted

Jack sighed, “And, have you told her that you’re leaving?”

Caleb shook his head, “She’s sleeping. Particularly, I don’t want to wake her. Just tell her that I’m leaving” he replied weakly and with that abruptly I felt some pang on my heart. That was so sudden.

“Cay, you know she’s pregnant”

“And she doesn’t want me” he replied quickly “I’m just doing her favor. I’m making her happy”

“What? What do you mean, huh?”

He’s making me happy? He meant, he’s making me happy by leaving me in Baltimore? I could feel my eyes got blurry and found my way toward the living room meeting the tow boys were startled with presence. I stepped aside to Jack and stared at Caleb for a moment before he let out a deep sigh. But he ignored me!

“Here, Caleb… your cookies. Oh, Nicky? You’re up” my mom waltzed on between us with a big jar of cookie on her hand and then handed it to Caleb.

“Thanks you, mom” Caleb smiled “I should be going, then. Farewell guys” Caleb then headed out from the house leaving me, Jack, and mom without saying anything to me and I was like what the fuck!

Jack elbowed me making me turned to him and found him motioning me to go after Caleb. Eh?

But, without arguing, I did go after him outside. He passed the porch and stopped when he heard me slammed the door behind me. He glanced to me a bit over his shoulder and didn’t do anything but went straight to his Audi.

“HEY!” I protested approaching him who had threw his backpack to the backseat. He faced me with his gorgeous look. “Where do you think you go?!” he was right in front of me. He was wearing another Glamour Kills tshirt, his hair was tidied up and made it looked hotter as he wore his sunglasses. He abruptly took of his sunglasses and dragged them to the back of his head.

“I’m going back to Dallas. Happy?” he groaned

“You can’t go!”

“Why? You need someone to bitch up?”

“Caleb!”

“What Nicky??”

“I want you to stay!” we were like yelling at each other knowing out tone was heightened and heightened more.

“Stay?” he scoffed “Don’t be ridiculous, woman. You asked me to make you happy and so I’m leaving you with Zack and you can have a great live together plus with MY baby. I’ll be taking care about our divorce soon, don’t worry. You’d be free in no time”

Seriously? What kind of wound that just slit through my heart when he said that to me? I fell in silence once he said that to me. I can’t even defend myself because in fact it’s my wish to have him leaving me. But why I felt I want to cry out my lungs? It’s like I didn’t want to be left by him….

“But this is your kid, Caleb” I said weakening

“And you don’t want me, Nicky. I can tell of it. It’s okay, if..” he paused and looked was composing his words “It’s okay if you want to make Zack as his dad, I don’t mind as long as I could still see him in the future even not as his dad”

His words just made it worse. My lungs crumpled and my heart beat in horsepower. It beat so fast and got wilder.

What happened?

He sighed and then took my face giving me a super gentle and amazing kiss on my lips. He shut his eyes followed by me who shut my eyes as well trying to enjoy every swallow he gave on my lips.

But he pulled away.

“Goodbye, Nichole. Have a great time with Zack” he said for the last time and jumped into his Audi. Then he drove away from the driveway after he waved to me with his weak smile.

Once the car was out from sight, you know what?

I burst out in tears. Without knowing what made me crying that time.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
LOL nicky had a kinky dream with caleb that just explains all that actually she WANTED HIM, RIGHTY? hahaha poor, nicky...

so who's up for team caleb? or team zack? you guys quite make me confused with the team thingy. i've been wondering with whom she'd end up with. oh ohhhh..!

ohhh maybe i was right, i'd just make the twist and make caleb falls in love with zack. :3 and then nicky will get some incest love with jack. LOL random.

comment ans subscribe are really cool!!

thank you for reading,
mucholovas
icha!