Status: Finished

Killing Joy

The Bus

“Nicky, what the—“ Caleb paused when he saw me. I chose to have a seat next to random guy instead choosing the empty two seats in the back of bus. “We can sit there. There are two empty seats”

“I like it here. You can sit there by yourself” I responded. I never knew why I always turned out into bitch to him. I’m really sorry Caleb.

Caleb sighed and sat on the two rows far in my back of empty seat in defeat. I sat leaning to the window while the guy next to me stared at me. I stared him back and he just smiled politely.

“Pardon, how old is it?” He pointed my stomach.

“Well, it is eight months” I said plainly. I never liked to be asked about something with my baby by strangers.

“You surely, will be a great and… beautiful mom” the man in his late twenties said to me in suspicious strange look. I just nodded plainly and chose to lean my face to the window. I stared the moving trees on the other way I felt the man was staring me too.

Uh oh, I guessed I chose the wrong spot to sit.

The night grew darker and when I glanced to my Ipod’s clock, it was already 11.36 pm. I sighed and decided to drift off to sleep.

In the middle of my sleeping process, I felt uncomfortable because I felt something tickling. When I opened my eyes, my eyes were widened in shock. The stranger guy was tugging my shirt and revealing my big stomach. He stroked my stomach and grinned mischievously. I suddenly slapped his hand away from me.

“Pardon me, sir! What are you doing?” my tone was panicked

“Shh.. everyone is asleep… I just want to check on your stomach”

Seriously, what kind of freak I had been sitting with! Didn’t he know that he’s stranger!!? I even didn’t know his name and he gladly took way to seduce me! His hands trailed from my stomach to my breast. Uh oh!

“SIR! I believe you need to go the hell away from here!”

“Ssshh.. the baby is asleep, you—“ he was cut off because his collar was lifted up and he was thrown to the bus floor.

“DON’T EVER YOU TOUCH MY WIFE IN THAT WAY AGAIN! YOU IDIOT PERV!” Caleb screamed at the guy making the entire passenger in the bus opened their eyes as they heard clatter.

The guy briefly gained his composure and without arguing he walked off toward the back of the bus. Caleb gladly shoved his butt next to me and he’s like started to nag about the pervert.

“See? You just chose a bad seatmate, babe” he smirked to me

“Uhh… you’re right. I better sit with you”

“You need a security guard, Nicks. You don’t know how beautiful you are and how crave guys to get you. You could crash into some random stranger guy like that” he giggled. I blushed deep red when he told me that I was beautiful.

“Is it still far from here?” I asked when my eyes darted to some random forest we’d been passing through. I was referring Austin, if you remember.

“Quite. We need like 5 hours to get to Austin because we took a farther way and not the shortcuts. And it’s about 300 miles, if I’m not mistaken. I’ll wake you when we’re there. You can go sleep. I’ll be here, watching you” he said smiling happily.

“Thanks..” I replied “Anyway, have you told Dani that you’re going? I’m afraid she’d be worried”

“I’ll be calling her in the morning. Don’t worry”

“Well, I’m afraid if she’d get jealous with me…”

Caleb laughed melodically, “She’s not the type of girl like that. That’s the reason why I’m enjoying my time with her” he smiled. “No worries, Nicks. Now now now, get to sleep” he said and stroked my hair in such lovingly way. I felt my baby kicked when he did that to me. I winced a bit and smiled to him as I drifted off to sleep.

I heard him humming and singing quietly. He sang “That For Me” in a very melodical voice, and no shit Sherlock, he really sang it well. I loved the way he sand more than how Jonathan sings. My eyes were closed and enjoyed the lullaby he’d been giving to me. in no time, I was off to the dreamland.

And as if it was one year already, I felt something different with myself. It seemed the night banned me to get a proper sleep that time. Pervert strangers, and then this. I felt sick and then I opened my eyes finding Caleb’s head was on my shoulder. He snored soundlessly as I watched him breathing.

I checked Caleb’s glamorous watch and it stated 1.30 AM. Ohh.. it was still after midnight.

I felt not really well at that time, and for some reason I felt wet. It’s not like I dreamt about kinky dreams, you pervert. I felt really wet and it’s like I was on my period? What? Period?

I checked my pants with my hand, and it’s like I wetted my pants. What? I even didn’t know that I pissed! Wait, it wasn’t pee. It’s fucking blood! How could I be in my period when I was pregnant!?

With that I snapped and gasped out loud. OH NO! I was in my labor! My water just broke!

Uh ohh.. what happened with you, baby! You can’t be born in this fucking bus!

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
is on my ADHD state..

the water broke at the bus.. what are you going to do if you were nicky? they are still far far away from the city.. hhaa

oh yes, i make the trip from Dallas to Austin rougher.. they passes some forest (i dunno if there's forest in between those city, though.. lol.. but oih well, this is my story. shit happens.. yay) hahhaha

comment and subscribe!

i love you readers!

get high and fly,
ICHA