Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Dani and Caleb

“Jack! Give him to me! You can’t hold him!” I screamed madly to Jack who was holding Nick awkwardly but he grinned to me

“No worries mommy Nicky, Nickster is going to be okay with me, righty, Lil Nick?” Jack said to Nick while he didn’t respond to his stupid uncle. Of course he couldn’t, he was only 5 days old.

It had been five days since I left the hospital, Jack reached Dallas on the third day. Jack said the band couldn’t come because the band had some recording business. All Time Low was going to release their new album.

“Jack, seriously! Give him to me, I’ll kill you if you drop him!” I growled protectively getting up from my bed and grabbed Nick from Jack. Jack pouted and patted Nick’s head in my arms. “Your hands are dirty, I’m not expecting my Nick got sick”

Jack dropped his jaw, “Nicky, I’m decent enough to touch him!” he cried “Mom had told me to wash my hands before..” he stuck out his tongue.

“I know, but still, I don’t like you” I stuck out my tongue back to him.

“Lookkk!” he screamed to Nick. “Nick glanced to me and he said he wants me!” he pointed Nick.

“Don’t be stupid, Jack!”

“But he said so, you’re a horrible mean mother, Nicky. You ban your own son to be held by his uncle? Look at his eyes, he wants me bad” Jack hinted his dramatic voice making me held back my laugh.

I rolled my eyes, “He even could barely open his eyes, fat ass” I snuggled my Nick and kissed his forehead.

“Nickeeehhh.. come on, I just want to hold him”

“Jack, stay away from Nick” I heard someone said from the doorway. It was my mom with her protective look at Nick.

“Mommy, you and Nicky are so mean… I just want to hold my lil cutie nephew” he pouted

“Later, Jackie… now come here, my little angel…” My mom approached me asking for Nick as I handed him to my mom. She snuggled on Nick and played with his tiny fingers. “Awww… he’s super cute, I remember when I carried little Jack in my hand. But Nick is cuter than you, Jack” my mom giggled

“Momm..” Jack groaned

My mom just ignored Jack and turned to me, “Nickins, you need to eat, baby. Caleb is downstairs cooking something, you should check him before his bandmates wipe off all the food from you” she chuckled lightly

“Oh sure, but I need you to promise something, mommy” I said when I headed to the door. My mom lit up her head to me, “Don’t let Jack touch my Nick” I giggled and waltzed out leaving Jack whined to my mother asking for the baby.

I walked down the stairs and once I reached the living room, I heard laughter and it was coming from the gang of FTSK. They were hanging around in Caleb’s house and also wanted to check the baby. No one noticed me and so I passed the living room to the kitchen. There I found Caleb was busy with the pan while on the other way Dani helped him to chop the vegetables.

This made my chest pounded watching them. Dani and Caleb were sharing laughter while they cooked together. They looked match each other. I sighed lowly and made approached them, but my pace suddenly stopped because Caleb shrieked when boiling oil came to his cheek.

“Fuck it!” he muttered and moaned in pain.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” Dani left the chopped vegetables and examined the groaning Caleb. “Aww.. Boiling oil on your face, babe?” she rubbed the spot

“It hurts, baby.. seriously” he grunted and I could see a red spot on his face “Can you kiss it?” he grinned childishly to Dani.

“What?” Dani frowned

“I have method, kiss heals the pain…” he grimaced wider. And I realized. It hit me very hard, he used to say that thing to me. My stomach fell upside down when I heard him, he easily said that to Dani. Didn’t he remember about us?

Dani giggled and kissed his pained spot. But before Dani tried to pull away, Caleb chuckled and pulled her nape as he crashed his lips on hers. His hand trailed to her body as Dani ran her fingers through his hair.

I thought I was sick that time. It didn’t hold me to cry, my eyes became watery staring at the cushy mushy couple. The wound slit opened again, my heart pounded in quick beat. I think I finally got the karma back. Karma is a bitch.

“WHOA!” a voice jolted me making me turned back and found Jonathan with eyes wide spotting Caleb with Dani and me in the same room. Dani and Caleb pulled away and they turned to Jonathan. Dani blushed deeply as Caleb looked swallowing hard when he spotted me.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.. uh.. uhhm.. interrupt. I.. we… we’re just hungry already” Jonathan managed to say but then his eyes turned to me. I just made good facing down and bit my lip trying to hold my urge to cry.

I tugged my lower everyday dress as I decided to walk out from the kitchen. Suddenly I lost my appetite. I passed Jonathan making my way to the backyard preventing the more scenes to be happened.

XXX

People were talking at the downstairs, they were FTSK, Jack, my mom, Teresa, Caleb and Dani. I chose to introvert myself up in my bedroom with Nick. I was breast feeding him and lulling him to sleep.

Remembering the scene I saw this afternoon making me sick. I was going to cry but I held it tight. I wouldn’t be crying. It was my fault though. My fault was kept rejecting Caleb without figuring that actually I love him.

Nick was fast asleep, I trod lightly to his crib and put him down on it. I tucked him in and then climbed back onto my bed as I heard the door was knocked. In a moment later, Caleb revealed himself and stepped into the room. I was thinking what was he going to do in my room? A talk? I wasn’t in the mood to talk with him. Again.

He came to me as I blanketed myself preparing to go sleep.

“Can I climb up?” he asked but I didn’t answer him but moved my body away from him instead like I was mad of him. I heard him sighed and without listening to my plain answer, he climbed up the bed next to me as I felt the bed was shifted.

“Nicky,” he called and patted my forearm lightly but I didn’t turn my face to him. I was still in my previous form biting my lips hard trying to choke back the tears which were going to slip. “Are you mad to me?”

I shut my eyes and managed my words, “No. Why is that?” I said still facing my back to him.

“I know you are, Nicky…” he paused, “Nicks, please just face me, I want to talk”

“There’s nothing to be talked about. I’m tired and need to sleep” I failed. My voice was cracked when I said the last line. Oh shit, Caleb could notice this and would be remained with me on the bed if he noticed that I was crying.

Yes, I was crying. And it made Caleb shifted closer to me and stroked my forearm. He nudged me and then brought his face to me. He turned my body to him as I shut my eyes so I wouldn’t be looked like crying or something but in fact there were tears on my face.

“Nicky,” he said softly. I didn’t want to open my eyes, it would make me looked weaker in front of him. “Nicky, you’re crying…” he said hinting sad tone. What I felt next was he engulfed me into a tight hug making my nose pressed hard against his chest. I could smell his scent which I really loved so much. Not only that, he stroked my head and kissed my temple.

“Stop that…” I said opening my eyes and pushed him away. His face was tense as we shared look. “You’re not supposed to do that when…” more tears lined down my moist cheeks. “I will not be your wife anymore and you have girlfriend,”

“Nichole..”

“Just out! Leave me alone…” I sobbed

He frowned and sighed deeply, “No”

“What?”

“I said no, Nichole Turman” he said out loud making me tore out my eyes out again. His face fell and made a move to hug me again. “I’m sorry… for being a dick, I’m sorry I made out with Dani in front of you…I’m sorry for loving Dani,” it made good making my heart pulsated in daft thump as I weakly fell my head on his shoulder feeling weak and broken.

I shut my eyes as the words kept banging in my head. Caleb didn’t love me. Caleb didn’t love me. Caleb didn’t love me. Caleb didn’t love me.

“And I still love you anyway,” he added. I swore I felt my heart stopped for a moment.

He pulled away and stared at me, his eyes were confused. He’s like didn’t know what to do but kiss me right away on the lips. It was gentle first, but it heated up as he slid his tongue inside my mouth. We shared breath and it ended with Caleb pushed me down so he was on the top of me.

This was wrong. This was wrong. This was fucking wrong.

But I surely liked it. But what if Dani found out?!

He kept kissing me and started to straddle my hips. His lips moved from my lips trailing down to my neck and nipped it.

“Caleb… stop..” I said making him stopped and looked down at me.

“You.. you don’t want this?”

“No. You’re with Dani. And I don’t want to bitch by seducing you behind her back. She’s like my bestfriend here, I d—“

He cut me off and kissed me hard again. “Don’t be so hypocritical, you do want me…”

“Just stop, please… I may be hypocritical, but just because. Get off from me!”

“What if I don’t want to do it?” he wiggled his brows. What the fuck, he could play along when he knew the situation was far different when he wasn’t dating Dani! For fuck’s sake!

“I’ll be screaming..” I warned him with glare but he smirked and suddenly made me gasp because he slid off his tshirt. I was looking to the nicest view on the top of me, he was smiling seductively to me and bent down, “What if I want to do it with you. Again?”

“Caleb! Stop!” I shrieked panicking. But he pinned my arms. “You’re fucking drunk!!”

He rolled his eyes, “That’s always being your favorite words, yeah?”

“Fuck off Caleb!” I screamed

“I don’t care if you call me drunk again,”

“CALEB!” I screamed louder when his hands buttoned down my shirt. He kissed my cleavage and then to my lips again.

“I always missed you, you know. I always wanted to kiss you again like this, and hearing your confession last days making me—“

I slapped him. Hard.

“Nicky, what the fuck!” he rubbed his face. He growled under his breath and his eyes turned like something darker. He was like furious to me so he pinned up my hands and kissed me again. I was flashing back the scene when he raped me, and it was the worst moment of my life.

But, it was different from now, I was in love with him now.

“WHAT!? CALEB! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!” someone screamed out loud from the doorway, Caleb stopped and faced the figure. It was no one but Danielle Chambless with her jaw was on the floor. She spotted wrong view. The sight of the shirtless Caleb was on the top of me while I was already shirtless too with my bra, and he’s fucking kissing me.

This made a huge scene.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really really sorry if the story is getting lame and you dont really like it..