Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Scene

I predicated that Dani had knocked first but she didn’t earn the reply so she opened the door instead. She must be was going to check Nick because she told me she really loved Nick and really wanted to help me taking care of him.

But instead of checking Nick, she ended with spotting me and Caleb in awkward moment.

Caleb got off from me as Dani came approached me and Caleb. Her eyes were disgusted on me and she slapped Caleb so hard.

“You asshole!”

“Dani baby, I.. can explain this..” he started

“That you’re fucking this back stabbing bitch behind my back, huh!!!” she glared to me with a full hate look. “You fucking bitch! How dare you seduce my boyfriend when you’re already married and even have a fucking baby!!!” she grabbed my hair and yanked it madly making me screamed in pain.

“Dani, Dani stop!” Caleb held Dani away from me.

“Fuck you, you fucking bitch! I should have known you’ve been seducing my boyfriend! You fucking cheat on your fucking husband! SHAME ON FUCKING YOU, BITCH!” she screamed out loud as I swore the people in the house might hear her.

I could hear Nick was starting to cry because he heard the commotion. But I couldn’t get my ass up to him to comfort him because I was still stunned with the scene.

“DANI STOP IT!” Caleb yelled at her making she stunned at Caleb. He clearly was going to side me, if I didn’t mistake this.

“She’s not a fucking bitch, she’s not cheating on her husband because I AM HER HUSBAND!”

Nickolas cried harder, hearing his dad yelled louder than Dani. Shit, I should be comforting him!

Dani gasped and was like suffocated when she looked in disbelief to Caleb, “WHAT!?”

“She’s my wife, I’m married, Dani…” he said in weak voice while he showed the marriage ring on his left ring finger.

“You’ve. You’ve got to be kidding me! You said it’s just a nothing ring! CALEB!” she pushed hard Caleb and burst out in crying.

I couldn’t spill any words to her, I was totally stunned with Caleb’s sudden and brave outburst. Dani cried her eyes out and then stormed out from the room as I spotted people were in the doorway already watching our scene.

“Dani! Dani!” Caleb called out and he easily passed through me and tried to catch Dani.

He fucking loved her.

I couldn’t help but crying instead. I even couldn’t reach Nick but fortunately, one of the servants took him out from his crib and brought him out to comfort him. My mom got inside with Teresa while Jack told the FTSK boys to leave it with the moms.

My mom sat next to me and stroked my head. I cried over on her shoulder like I was losing something important in my life.

Particularly yes.

I was losing the man I love, he’s running after the girl he loved. and I could tell they would make up soon when Caleb could convince Dani that he would be breaking up with me and getting his life away from me.

“What is happening here, darling?” Teresa started when she sat next to me too. “And why is he running after Dani? Why is Dani is so mad at you?”

I lit up my head to the confused mom because I could tell they knew nothing about the secret relationship between Caleb and Dani.

“Caleb and Dani has been dating, mom..” I managed my words making Teresa shocked.

“WHY IS ON THAT!?” Teresa shrieked madly

“It’s a long story, Tess. I can’t explain it all at this time” I shook my head “Dani doesn’t know about our marriage so she becomes mad. And it’s not only Caleb who’s been dating, because I’m dating Zack too, mom” I added.

“Nickins, why are you two doing this?! Don’t you love each other?” my mom asked

“It’s complicated mom. I do love him already after I was on my denial being not in love with him for like forever”

“But Caleb cannot do this! I heard it from Jonathan that he loves you so much! How come he then dates a girl, huh!!” it was obviously Teresa was mad at her son. “You’re far far far far better than Danielle, darling. Even Dani is a very nice girl”

“Teresa, it’s already over. I’m arranging my separation with Caleb in no time”

“WHAT!?” Teresa shrieked

“Nicky, we can talk about that later, baby” my mom chimed in.

Teresa shot a look to my mom, “Chelsea, you do know about this!? What are you doing! They can’t be separated! They love each other!”

“Tess, I’m sorry. I was asking that when I was in my denial state without noticing that I love him. And I’ve promised to break up with him once the baby came out”

“Nicky,” Teresa’s face fell, “I love you, dear. I love you and really want you to be with Caleb. Please, don’t break up with him. Now you’ve figured out that you love him, can you just cancel your separation and still being his wife instead? Nickolas needs you both, honey”

“If only Caleb would choose me over Dani, but it seems he loves her so much and doesn’t want to lose her. I also have Zack in Baltimore, he promised to marry me once I break up with Caleb” I explained.

Oh shit, I forgot about Zack. What would I say to him?

“You really can’t do this,” Teresa still argued while my mom stayed silent. She barely spoke out, I didn’t know why. But I guess, she’s confused whether she needed to hear my thoughts or keep my last name as a Turman.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the lack updates. comment and subscribe!! tahnks for reading, ppl!

mucholovas,