Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Leaving Without Caleb

“Darling, I’m gonna miss you so much…” Teresa hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. She then moved to Nick who was in my hand staring at me and his grandmothers. So me, my mom, Jack, and the entire All Time Low would go back to Baltimore. We said our goodbye to everyone and headed to the cabs.

One thing that made me upset was..

“Where’s Caleb, mom?” I asked Teresa who already asked me to call her as mom.

“I’ve checked him in his bedroom, but honey, I don’t know where he is. He’s nowhere to find”

“What? Where is he!” I asked grumpily. I couldn’t believe that Caleb couldn’t be found in my last day in Dallas. This meant I WOULD go back to Baltimore while he stayed in DALLAS! WHY THE FUCK HE’S NOWHERE IN SIGHT! At least, he said goodbye to me and Nick!

“Nickins, maybe he cannot deal with goodbyes, dear” my mom gathered to me as she squeezed my shoulder.

“But at least, he could have said goodbye to NICK!” I was close to yell. It made me grumpier when I EVEN COULDN’T SEE FTSK BOYS ANYWHERE! They all were acting up and it really pissed me off. If only they were too busy with the recording, couldn’t they just phone me and say sorry for not presenting my departure!?

“Baby Nickins..” I heard Jack was snorting in my back “You’re as pissed as crabs. Your face is fucking red like tomatoes and crabs!” he laughed and pinched my cheeks

“Bassam! Words!” My mom yelled at Jack as she pinched Jack’s left ear when he was pinching my cheeks.

“Mommy!” Jack whined as he rubbed his ears.

“Now now now, let’s get into the taxi. Come on, Nicky… hold on Nick tight” my mom said as I got the last kiss and hug from Teresa.

“I seriously will miss you and Nick, sweetheart” Teresa said

“I will too, mom.. thanks for inviting me and my mom to Dallas and accepting my stupid brother here too”

“Hey! I heard that!” Jack pouted from the inside of taxi. Another Taxi was filled with ATL boys. They were waving to Teresa and the hot housemaid there. Alex kissed bye the hot housemaid and winked at her.

Teresa chuckled and nodded at me, “See you later, baby. See you later Nick” she smiled motherly and kissed Nick’s forehead. “And I’ll surely hit Caleb because he’s not here! Good God, what’s on his mind! He doesn’t keep you company to the airport!” she muttered angrily.

Mom then came to hug Teresa they were smiling each other and promised to meet again someday. Mom took my hand and led me to the taxi. But I was thinking of something.

I stopped at my track and let my mom get inside first. I jogged in quick pace toward Teresa and bit my lip in front of her.

“If Caleb’s here, please tell him…”

“Yes, I’ll tell him that you’re leaving, baby”

“No.. tell him that… uhh..” I paused “Tell him that even I’m mad at him, but, I really love him”

Teresa was blinked million times when she heard me. She looked really startled but it ended up with huge smile in her face.

“Sure thing, baby. I know he loves you as well,”

I nodded and jogged back to the taxi giving my last goodbye to Teresa and gave Nick’s tiny hand to wave at his grandmother cutely. I could tell Teresa was crying happily when she looked at him. I could tell Teresa loved my Nick.

And with that, my taxi started the engine and drove to the airport.

One thing still bounded my mind.

WHERE THE FUCK IS CALEB FUCKING TURMAN!! I’D SO KILL HIM IF I MET HIM SOMEDAY LATER!!

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
So people, just for your information, this story will be ended soon.. so maybe there will be 3 chapters or more to finish this story. First, thanks you so much for all who have commented and subscribed. Without you all, my story wouldnt get a 10 stars rating.

And for my silent reader, I really aprreciate your attempt to read my story. Sorry for bunch of grammatical mistakes here, I'm just trying to get better and better each day because honestly, English is not my first language, so you may understand of it.

Thank YOU PEOPLE! Keep hang on until this story ends, thank you!

AND ENJOY READING!!!

ICHA LOVES YOU!!

mucholovasoxoxo,
ICHA