Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Hello and Goodbye

“Our flight will be in half an hour, geez… so we’re waiting?” Jack protested when he spotted our flight time to Baltimore.

“Yes.. ahh I get use to wait all the time since the tour, Jack” Rian sighed

“Well, boys, let’s get near to the plane, we should be waiting there” My mom said leading us toward the proper waiting room where we could see the plane through the wide windows. She was carrying Nick when I happened to push the bags trolley.

When we reached there, in front of the ticket checking I found the most peculiar scene I’d ever seen in my life.

Jack, my mom and the entire boys were shocked so did I.

Zack were there walking to me and squeezed my hand groggily. His eyes were totally uneasy watching the scene there.

Kyle and Austin were wearing the security’s uniform, Marc and Kent were wearing the airport employee’s uniform, Jonathan were standing in his pilot’s uniform between the sudden flower garden that spread in between the enter door.

There was a very huge banner was hung on the top of the enter door. It said, ‘Nicky, don’t go because I need you here. -C’. Caleb was there holding a giant bucket of rose. The weird things got weirder because he was in tux. This moment truly gave the people’s attention. So people were watching to us including another passenger who happened to have the same flight to Baltimore.

“Oh dear God, what is he doing here, Nicky?” my mom asked me while her jaw was on the floor.

I could feel Zack’s breath near to me, he seemed so tense about this. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder in protectively way.

“Isn’t that Caleb from Forever The Sickest Kids? Oh Emm Gee, it is him. And they’re FOREVER THE SICKEST KIDS!” I heard one of girl was close to scream but the security next to her was throwing a hard glance to her.

“FTSK in airport’s crew uniform! This is so epic!” and it came, the sound of camera phone’s clicked echoed through the place.

“Hey, there’s All Time Low too!!! Oh what is it!? A secret show!?” then another security shushed the other girl.

But, ignoring the surrounding, I walked to the Caleb with knitted eyebrows.

“Caleb, what are you doing?” I whispered

Caleb smiled widely from ear to ear as he passed me the giant bucket of rose. I helplessly handed it and sniffed it for a moment without thanking to him. I lit my head to him and made a face.

“Seriously, Cay. What are you doing? You’re embarrassing us! People are staring to us!”

His face then turned serious, “I am not letting you leave me here, Nicky. I need you, I love you, and I love Nick. I may be incapable of manage some beautiful and romantic words for you at the moment, but you just need to know that I really really really love you, you’re my one and only woman in my life”

The ‘Aww’ sound cooed through the crowd when they heard Caleb. And that just made me turned redder and redder.

“Before you might be leaving Dallas, I want to ask you, You have made up your mind, right? Who do you choose? Me or Zack?”

WHAT?! He couldn’t ask me that such question in front of these people!

I couldn’t help but turned my head at Zack. He was there next to my mom who was staring at him. His face was totally flushed, it was not anger, and it was a regret and disappointment.
“Caleb, it’s not the right time. We need to leave; our flight is in 15”

Caleb shook his head, “I’m not letting you go without answer, please just answer me. Me or Zack”

Caleb came nearer to me and took the bucket of rose out of my hand and gave it to Jonathan. He took my hands and stared at me deeply while I heard the surrounding started to shout ‘YES! YES! YES!’

I shut my eyes tightly and whimpered soundlessly. This was the most difficult moment to cope with. I couldn’t handle myself. Choosing one of the two guys I loved so much was freaking hard. It’s not as easy as slapping Jack’s face. It’s not that easy. It’s totally hard.

I blinked open my eyes and lit my head spotting Caleb was staring at me deeply still. Of course he was waiting for my answer. I gulped and let go of his hands. I walked backwards from him and then turned around to Zack.

I swore, Caleb’s face was totally hurt when he found my gesture. His jaw was shaking and then he clenched his teeth.

I came to the startled Zack. He might be was shocked because of my movement. I was there facing him with my dull eyes. His eyes were begging to me until I said to him that I loved him.

“I love you, Zack” I said

“Me too, Nicky. I love you so much” he whispered

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
Im truly sorry i always been having the lack of updates here.. so sorry.. 2 chapters to go the end i guess. keep subscribing and keep commenting. i love you all.. (: