Status: Finished

Killing Joy

New House with Pervert

That day, we went home to Caleb’s house. Well, it’s not really his house but his mom had a house in Baltimore. So when FTSK hit Baltimore, the rest of members could rest there. But after our marriage, that house instantly became my house too and it was the present from Teresa for us.
I hopped out from the car and dragged my bags out from the baggage. I had already changed with the casual attire so did Caleb. I cursed myself because I brought too much stuff so my bags were so heavy.
Like a gentleman, Caleb helped me first. He dragged my bags and took the backpack from my shoulder and slung it on his shoulder. I crooked a smile and thanked him. He just winked to me and started unlocking the door with his one hand. He put down my two bags and faced me with his mischievous smile while I was scanning the homey living room.

There was a wide couch and loveseat that faced the plasma TV which hung above the digital fireplace that looked so real. The wallpaper was picked nicely, there was a cute chandelier hung on the ceiling. So far, I liked the house with a plus point of peaceful scent that it gave to me.

“You like it?” unexpectedly, Caleb had snaked his arm around my waist and whispered seductively on my ears. I groaned and glued my palm on his face pushing him away from my face annoyingly. Caleb chuckled and he lifted me by the waist for a couple inch as he added, “Sorry, I can’t carry you in bridal style like the other newlyweds”

I cocked my eyebrows at him.

“Well… I’ll think of it if you mind losing your weight” he shrugged and ran away from me while I cursed at him trying to threw him some objects but the thing I only could find was just the cushion. I never liked him when he dealt with my weight. Shit, am I that fat? Maybe my thighs are a bit huge, but they grow in natural size I believe. My hips, I think my hips are in good size.
Ahh. I see, Caleb didn’t like girls with my size, maybe he liked the super-skinny-preppy-girl type more. I didn’t care too much on his stereotype, I groaned and shoved my butt on the couch bouncing a bit.

After awhile, I decided to take a look around the house. I didn’t see Caleb anywhere, he must have been dead. I wished. I went to the first door I saw and walked into it.

Oh, it was the bedroom with king sized bed. It was a nice bedroom with Tv, mini refrigerator, wide drawer and I guesses there was a bathroom too since it had an extra door inside of it. But ridiculously, there were messes everywhere. Pile of clothes were everywhere, dirty shoes, and even the bed was filled with.. I guesses they were dirty since I sniffed something bad along my nostril.
“Oh euw.. this is gross” I said while picked up a random underwear from the carpet. Oh my god, what kind of person who had slept here? I bet he’s so nasty even nastier than Jack. And it supposed to be the one and only my husband. Shit.

“Hey, you’re here” I heard a voice from the bathroom door. There stood Caleb was wrapped with towel around his waist. His frantic ginger hair was damp as his muscular chest looked glistening of the sun rays because it was wet. “I was taking the shower” he stated with wide grin and approached me. I rolled my eyes, because of course I knew he was just taking the shower.

“Caleb, what the fuck with these messes?” I said putting my hand on hips and glaring at him.

“Hey, it wasn’t me. last time I slept here, i hadn’t tidied up everything here” he said

“Oh..so whose these are?”I said still handing the nasty underwear in my hand. Fortunately it wasn’t smelly. Euw.. That’d be gross!

“Urmm.. they’re mine?” he replied snatching the underwear from my hand and threw it into the basket near to him. Oh dumbfuck, this smartass said it wasn’t him and then now he said the clothes were his. Nice.. dumb guy.

“Caleb.. are they dirty?” I asked more like screaming

“uhhh… what do you want me to reply?”

I frowned, “What does it mean?” and I glared. Of course, they all were dirty! OH DEAR LORD! “Caleb! You’re gross! Wash them!”

“Alright alright. I was about to, but I needed to wash myself first” he said picking up the ton of clothes and pilled them up into a ball then put it into the basket. He sighed and then went to the drawer as he let out underwear and decent tshirt from it. He gave me a look as I frowned back to him.

“So, it’s really obvious you really want to see me naked, eh?” he smirked. I grunted and I felt my cheek was burning so then I walked out from the bedroom after I looked over my shoulder to him. “Don’t forget to wash them”

I remembered that I had still one bag left on the baggage so I went back to the car and picked my last bag. Caleb still had his bags on the baggage. As I remembered the time when he helped me with my stupid heavy bags, I sighed. I decided to take out his 3 bags from the baggage. It was barely heavy, I had no idea. I dragged them to the living room and then I saw Caleb was facing me.

“Oh dude, you don’t have to take out my bags” he said leaning on me and handing his bags from my grip. When he leaned his body to me, I swore I could smell the most glorious scent from him. He smelled so good.
What the heck? I mean, I only adored his scent okay.

He smirked to me and dragged his own bags to the bedroom.

“I wonder, where will I sleep?” I asked him when he came back to the living room after he put his bags in the bedroom where he had taken shower. “I need to put my stuff” I added.

“Of course, in that bedroom, Nichole. This is a one bedroom house. My mom especially built this house for me and my family and so.. here we are”

“Your family? What if someday you have kids? Where will they sleep?”

Suddenly I regretted my words, jeez! What the heck it came with the kids things? I could feel my cheek prickled, so I looked down not wanting an eye contact with him

“Ohh.. you want to have kids with me?” suddenly I saw his face on my eyes, he bent down to see my facing down face.

“NO!!” I snapped “I’m just asking about the extra rooms! You know we’re going to break up soon or later, so it’s impossible if we’d have kids. Euww, I don’t want having kids with insane ginger hair like you”

“Jeez.. like I want to have kids from you” he said cynically

“Alright enough. So where will I sleep!”

“Are you silly or what? Since we only have one bedroom what does it mean?” he rolled his eyes at me and suddenly,

I widened my eyes, “You mean.. I need to sleep with you? Uh uh.. no way! How can I sleep with you when I know you’re the major pervert I’ve ever known? My life could be dangerous while I was sleeping next to you!” I panicked and ruffled my hair. Alright, call me drama.

Caleb burst out in laughter, “Woman, you’re so silly. The thing that happened between me and you before was just a joke! I just made fun of you. I like to see woman’s response over me. No body resist me before, but you..” he shrugged. “Alright forget it. If you don’t want to “sleep” with my amazing body” he smirked again and chuckled. “You can take the couch in the livingroom”

“What!!?” I yelled in shock. “Hello… I’m the lady here.. can you at least be a gentleman? You’re the one who will take the couch!”

“Nooo.. of course. Since this is my house, so you have to follow my rule” he said in plain face and then took a seat on the couch. He was ignoring my complaints. I hated him.

“FINE! I’ll take the couch you filthy stubborn badass”

He giggled at me as I sat next to him to watch Tv. He glanced to me and smiled from ear to ear. He shifted near to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I slapped his hand and pushed his body away from me with glare filling my eyes.
“Don’t touch me,”

His giggled grew wilder, “You don’t wanna be touched, darling?” he smirked “Give it a try, my “touch” is amazingly good, I bet you’d like it” he then leaned his body nearer to me ignoring my horrific scream

“You stupid pervert. Get off from me!” I yelled at him when he totally on the top of me. Man, the position was so awkward. I didn’t want the thing that happened in the room hotel happen again. I glared to him but he annoyingly let out a laugh.

“I always love to see women glaring at me because actually behind those glares they want me”

He pressed his lips softly on mine and swallowed my lips. I groaned in silence because he got his lips locked really tight. I struggled beneath him trying my hard to get off from him, he got his hands pinned me to the couch as his legs were on the side of me. he trailed his lips to my collarbone and nipped it as I screamed out loud. I never wanted to be treated like this, especially with stupid pervert that I never loved.

“Girl, you smell so juicy” he said. I could feel he was smiling on my neck and like a vampire he bit my neck playfully. I didn’t know what came up to him, he’s a freak! I tried my hard to get out and yeah, I made good pushing him to the floor after I unintentionally kicked him.

He fell down to the carpet groaning because his head hit to the edge of coffee table. I got up and walked away from him but for my lack of awareness, I unintentoanally stomped on his material which letting him cried in pain.

“OH FUCK YOU DAMN BITCH!”

I stunned in shock but my lips curved into a wide smile when he groaned in pain by holding his material. I smiled in victory and snapped to him. “Take that” I grinned as I walked into the bedroom to take a shower.

I took the shower because I was going to my primary house so I could meet my mom. I let out a nice purple everyday dress and white stocking then wore them all. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and slipped on a pair of violet pump shoes. After I felt myself was totally decent, I walked out from the bedroom as I saw Caleb was still on the ground holding his crotch.

He rolled on the floor and let out a painful cry.

“Caleb? What are you doing there?” I asked dumbfounded

“What do you think, you bitchsuck!”

I finally noticed, oh he was still dealing with his painful dick, huh? I giggled out loud and approached him. I squatted next to him watching him like a 5 year old who just got a new Barbie. He was still rolling, and I felt like a mean girl when letting him just rolled there on the floor without any intention to help him. I just loved to see him in pain like that.

But then I decided to pull his hand and helped him to lay on the couch. At least he didn’t need to roll on the floor again. But well, I felt his hand weakened, his forehead was ridiculously hot.
His eyes only showed its white part and soon I realized he wasn’t joking. He must be in enormously pain that time. But I never knew that the thing inside his pants could drive him like that when it was bothered.
“Caleb…” I rocked his body with worried tone in my voice. He was shuddering hard, I didn’t know that it could make him in fever. Caleb didn’t reply me, he still looked so miserable. Oh dear, maybe I stomped him too hard. “Caleb, are you alright?”

He faced me, “I think I’ll leave you alone…” he said weakly

“What?” I didn’t hear him

“You’ll be happy soon after I left”

“Huh? I don’t get what you mean”

“Goodbye, Nichole” he said as he panted. He then closed his eyes.

Wait a sec, did he mean he’s dying? Oh!

But I panicked, I rocked his body trying to wake him up. “CALEB! WAKE UP YOU MORON! It’s not funny!” I pulled his heavy hand helplessly, he didn’t move! And then I took his hand and slung it on my shoulder so I could support him to stand. Way to go, I made good of it! I dragged his heavy body towards the bedroom and laid him on the bed.
When I shoved him to the bed, because of his weight, I was dragged too to the bed as my head hit his chest. I slapped him across the face very hard letting him blinked abruptly. He looked at me and was about to yell. See, he wasn’t died yet.

“Nichole, why are you taking me here?” he asked weakly and rubbed his crotch. Of course I stared at him disgustingly.

“You were kinda fainted. Wait, i’ll bring something for you” I said flying out from the bedroom toward the kitchen where I could find the refrigerator. I opened the freezer and let out the icecubes. I gathered the icecubes into a plastic and brought it to the bedroom.

I saw him looked at me curiously. I didn’t respond as I leaned on him and unbuckled his belt.

“Whoa whoa.. finally you want me, dollface” oh jeez, in that situation he could still being pervert. I ignored him and started to strip off his pants. Was it just me or… or.. well… his manhood was growing? I faced him who was smirking and showed his pervert look. I groaned and still ignored him. I composed myself to ignore his growing manhood as I threw his pants to the floor leaving him with only boxers.

He then stripped off his tshirt and wiggled to me. oh god, how could I stuck with idiot. I wasn’t going to fuck him I was going to do this.

I took the ice cubes plastic and put it on his growing manhood.

“NICHOLE!!!!!!!!!!” he suddenly screamed in pain “What the fuck are you doing!!”

“I believe you have bruised on it, so ice cubes would definitely heal it” I said in convince like I was the real doctor.

“FUCK! You just ruin it! I.. I cannot breath! i..” he couldn’t continue his words as he fisted the sheet around him painfully. And then, I pushed the ice cube deeper and if somebody spotted us, they would think we have a thing going on.

“NICHOLE!! YOU’RE TRYING TO KILL ME! GET OFF FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!” He screamed at the top of my lungs as I let out a giggle. Dude, I always loved to see him miserable.

“Caleb, ice cubes can heal bruises”

“No! Just get your paws off from me! NOW! You stupid bitch trying to kill me!”

“You’re so stubborn. I’m sure it would get better”

“It’s my precious treasure!! I won’t let you break my generation! I still want to have kids!”

My giggle grew wilder as I removed the ice cubes off from his manhood.

“I don’t know you want kids” I said standing up

“That’s not what I mean. If you dare to deal with my brother again, I swear I’ll kill you” he threatened me like an idiot. “I wont be able to get laid again…” he muttered in sad face as I rolled my eyes.

I turned my heels toward the door as he yelled at me, “Where are you going! You have to clean up the mess you’ve made!” he scrunched his nose and shot a glare to me

“I tried, but yo—“

“Fuck me here, I’d be healthy again” he said in serious tone.

My jaw was dropt. Did I hear him? Or maybe I just imagined those freaking things. Nope, he really did say that. I glared murderously to him and threw the ice cubes that I’d been handing to his face and it smacked his face. Yes!
He groaned as I walked out from the door annoyingly. Fed up. How dare him!

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
hey hooooo... another update! thanks for reading so far. maybe comments will be good. =)

oh and sorry, for the gramatical mistake..