One Mistake From Being Together

Chapter Seven

After dressing I found Miley and we started the walk to my parents hotel. I remembered why she was so surprised that I hugged her. It was the accident. When we where both ten years old. We had been friends since before then, but when I got hit by that car a lot of things changed in my head. I was in the hospital for seven months. Two of them where in a coma. I never fully understood what happened that day, but I always thought Miley pushed me in front of the car. The Cyrus’ visited almost every day. That’s when I noticed how pretty Trace’s eyes where. That’s when I fell in love with him. Even though he wouldn’t fall in love with me until five years later.
“Miley, a thought just occurred to me and I need to ask you a question.” I blurted.
“Ask away.” She replied.
“Who pushed me in front of that car?” She stopped smiling and put her arm around my shoulders.
“I’m afraid I can’t tell you who, but I’m sure he will sooner or later.”
“Just please tell me.” She sighed.
“Okay, but I have to tell you when we are alone again.”
“What do you mean?”
“Hey girls.” My dad came from in front. Followed by mom, Cam, and Adrian. Then Tish came smiling like always. “Let’s go to lunch and have Kelsey tell us about school.”
We followed to a very expensive looking restaurant. We where sat at a outside table.
Once I was looking at the menu my mother spoke.
“Where did you get that thing on your side?” Miley and I giggled.
“It’s a tattoo and at Chris’s tattoo place.” I answered.
“Where did you meet this Chris?”
“He did all of..” I couldn’t say the name. “It was a birthday present.”
“So Kelsey! How was your first week at school?” Cam asked. I ignored him and sipped my water. “Okay. I don’t care. I’m going to tell her about the accident. I have to it’s the only why she’ll fully understand why we are upset about this whole thing.” Mom and dad where hiding something this whole time. “I was only trying to protect you from him and your past. Trace pushed you. He’s the one who pushed you in front of the car. I tried to stop him-” Miley stood up looking in raged.
“Cameron, Trace did not purposely push him. Remember it was you who pushed Trace? Cause you thought his little crush on your sister was just cute. You wanted them together! You wanted it to happen so you and Trace could be brothers! Your selfishness did this to her! It’s your fault!” My head got confused and I started to shake. The fork I held shook with my hands. I slammed it down points first. Everyone stared at my right hand. I looked to see what they where looking at. The fork was stuck right into my hand and was bleeding on the silky white table cloth. I felt nauseous and everything around me went dark. The next time my eyes fluttered open I could see flashing lights against the cloudy sky. I felt a jerk a was lying down. Bright flashes came from all sides other then behind. Crowds pushed away as I moved into a white building. I tried to move my hand. When a woman noticed I was awake. I was breathing hard and I was confused. Why was I completely in pain.
“Sweet heart calm down everything is okay.” She tried to calm me. I tried to get up this place was scaring me. I sat up in pain that made me want to jump. I hurled myself off the moving thing. Which wasn’t smart cause it rolled over me. Tires going over my legs and one over my left fore arm cracking open my fragile skin. I bled on the floor. I was un able to move. What was happening?
“Let’s get her knocked out.” I heard. A blurry vision formed of people I didn’t know. The white was replaced by black. Color changing dots floated around in my head as I searched for an answer deep in my thoughts. I watched as faces came in and out of view. I saw mom and dad walking together in old fashion clothes wearing crowns. I held a shinny dagger in my hands. I played with it in my fingers slightly cutting them all. Everything was loud and all I wanted was peace between my kingdom and our neighboring kingdom. So I could merry the prince of that kingdom. That’s all I wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you a lot would happen. Did Trace actually push Kelsey or was it a accident? Is Cam really that self centered? What happened to Kelsey? Is she going insane? Answer these with your guess-ta-mations.

I love this story so far. Comments= love.

<3Kelsea