Status: Computer broke :( Updates soon.

High School Epic

A look at friends as they make their way through the toughest times of their lives.

The story follows the lead character and her best friend who is a year older than her. She meets a ton of different people and just tries to survive the humiliation that comes with caring, just a little, about what others think of you.

Based off the I'm Not Okay (I Promise) video by My Chemical Romance. Without the school uniforms.
  1. Fresh Meat Freshman
    “No. No. No, *** no. Oh my god, why do you even own this?” “Spandex was very much the style in third grade, I’ll have you know,” Heaven sniffed haughtily.
  2. The Locker Dweller
    What does a girl with self-esteem issues, a babysitting job, and a too tall stalker with awesome hair have to do to survive high school?
  3. Freshman Friday
    She's startled when she turns to the staircase and there is a stuffed vulture--a freaking stuffed vulture, okay--is staring back at her with glass eyes.
  4. Spanglish Please
    "If by watching you mean I brought my laptop down and did most of your research for your JM Barrie paper myself, then yes, I watched you do it."
  5. Breakfast Club Style
    Heaven hates detention with a fiery passion reserved for the third douche rag that drove Ashley home that weekend, Joel, Joe, Jeremey. Some thing like that. Heaven is a pretty chill freshman, considering all these guys keep hitting on her sister, but
  6. Contact List
    "So if someone offers me little white tablets I can take those?" Heaven quips.
  7. Mosh
    "So if someone offers me little white tablets I can take those?" Heaven quips.
  8. Rabid Squirrels!
    Her first thought is that she's being attacked by a rabid squirrel.
  9. Tic Tac Hoe
    "Careful," one of the other girls says, "Your sister's won the last three years in a row."
  10. Turkey sale!
    Heaven signs up for the annual buy a freshman to be your slave for a day sale. She is not happy.