I Don't Like His Skinny Jeans

Chapter 12

The thoughts going through my head at the moment were just... crazy. Because I think I really was going crazy. Why would he be at my high school graduation, when he already graduated and moved out of town. Why?

"Jasper," was the only the thing that ever escaped my lips with such love, such devotion, such lust.

"Will," was the only thing that ever escaped his lips with such love, such loyalty, such care.

"Why did you hurt me?" was the only thing that we spat through our cold mouths with such devastation, such regret, such pain.

I started thinking of our past, then I thought of him. About how we didn't have a chance with each other anyhow, especially with him back in town.

Jasper, him, used to be my everything. All I ever needed. Stupid young love. I had wasted a total of five hundred and sixty two days on him. That's not including all the days I went through to get him to even look at me. I still loved him though. If he wanted me to, I'd get down on my knees and beg him to take me back.

Because that's just the kind of girl I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I understand there may be some confusion. If you don't get it, contact me and tell how I can make this more clear. I tried to do that with this chapter, but it could still be confusing.

I might do a flashback. That'll make sense... yeah... a flashback... *goes off laughing maniacally*