I Don't Like His Skinny Jeans

Chapter 15

We sat down at the long table the manager, owner, and several waiters had put together for us, considering our head count was fourteen hungry graduates. Jasper was all joyous, his arm already extending to hold me around the waist as we sat. I smiled just as wide as he did.

Everyone was smiling at us, and it scared me. They all expected us to be just as happy as we were a few years ago, but I don't think this would last long. If I told Jasper what I thought, he'd probably agree. We weren't the same people as we used to be when we young, stupid, and shy. Heck, we were still just as stupid.

"Babe, can we talk later?" He whispered into my ear. "I wanna ask you something... important..."

"Oh," I mumbled, curiously leaning in for him to hear me better. "Of course." I bit my lip, staring at everyone's shoes.

"It's not what you think... or, probably not what you think."

Right before I was about to give him a quizzical look, Sav stood up, holding her water glass in one hand, a spoon in the other. She peered at everyone at the table as she tapped her glass, with a ting, ting, ting, catching everyone's attention. That included the other guests in the restaurant, I could feel someone staring at the back of my head.

I deeply blushed as many things rushed through my mind. Many of those things involved me and Jasper... together... but then again it was Graduation night. Savannah just could be making a toast to how far we've gotten since Freshman year, or even Kindergarten for that matter. Or possibly... no... no. We had a whole discussion about this in the bathroom, she couldn't, wouldn't, do that to me.

Or could she?
♠ ♠ ♠
Still working on the next one.