Talking To The Wall

012: Missing

Mikayla was happily mixing a batter for the cake she was attempting to make, wanting to surprise Ryder with sweets when he got home from work. They had spoken earlier confirming that she would prepare dinner for the two of them and they would have a nice evening inside. It was their three week anniversary.

Mikayla was just so excited to be cooking for someone special to her. The dinner she had prepared was already done and dessert was the last thing she needed to do. Looking at the clock she saw she had about an hour left and the cake she was going to make would only take up half of that time.

Once she was completely finished and had the cake sitting in the oven she rushed off to go get ready for her big date with Ryder.

Can you believe this? Wallie, I'm so excited! This is the first time we're having a date inside, I'm kind of nervous. You think he'll like the food and the cake I made?

I never thought I'd be worrying about something like this ever! It's still kind of hard to believe, me having a boyfriend.
Mikayla kept chatting away with Wallie as she looked through her closet for a something to wear. She finally decided on a simple gray dress that showed off her bust perfectly and some black flats to place on her feet. She put light make-up on and pulled her hair up into a messy bun and turned from the mirror to Wallie.

What do you think? Too casual?

"I think you look great, princess" Before Mikayla could even respond a white cloth covered her mouth and she passed out.

--

"Hello?" Danny mumbled into his phone as it went off for the fifth time. The girl laying beside him hanging topless over his bed and very drunk, moaned upset with the sound of Danny's phone as well.

"Danny! It's Ryder!" Danny pulled the phone away from his ear a bit, Ryder shouting his name. The only thought that could come to his mind was 'Why is Ryder calling?'

"How the hell did you get my number?" Danny asked, scratching at his bare chest and letting out a small yawn.

"You told me to call you if there was trouble." Danny searched through his very fogging memory at the moment to recall him telling Ryder that and then furrowed his brow.

"So, why are you calling me?" Ryder sighed, easily aware of the fact that Danny had just woken but not from any normal sleep an intoxicated one.

"There's trouble! Mickey is missing!" Danny instantly shot up, his eyes wide open. He knew something was going to happen but he never anticipated this. If anything he expected to be getting a call from Mikayla crying her eyes out over Ryder, but instead it was the opposite.

"I'll see you ten."