Status: Umm yea haha

My Arranged Marriage

You can't make up ur mind-mind-mind-mind-mind!

I wake I roll over and see Jamie still asleep. I walk over to him and sit in his lap and shake him.
"5 more minutes please mama. I start giggling and he opens his eyes.
"You're not my mama."
"Nope. I'm your best friend." I smile at him.
"Your more than that." he says as he kisses my cheek. I smile and say "Be careful. I'm gettin married."
He frowns and stands me up.
"I'm sorry."
"Me too,princess" I sit back down on my bed.
"Happy birthday." OMG. I'm that dumb to forget my own birthday. Again.
"Thanks."
"You totally forgot again huh?" He says as he walks over to my bed and I take out my phone.
"Yea." The intercom thing near my bed comes on.
SKI! COME HERE! NOW! This doesn't sound good. I get up.
"You're wearing my undewear." I look down. Oh,yeah.
"Yes. I am." He rolls his eyes at me and I slip my phone in my pocket but not before texting my friend Lexy. We walk downstairs and I get to Lilly.
"Your parents want you." Great. I walk into the kitchen.
"Ski!" I turn around and see my mom holding somme gifts. Dang. Thy almost gave me a heart attack. I thought I was in trouble.
"Hey,mom."
"Happy birthday!" I give her a hug and open the gifts. I got some jewlery and some clothes.
My dad comes in with some car keys.
"Here."he says. I look at the keys.
"Um? Thanks?" Jamie starts busting out laughing at me. I don't get it.
"There for your new car." OMG! Really?
"OMG! Are you serious?"
"Yes."
I hug him and run outside to see my car. It's pretty cool. It's got an OnStar thing too.
Jamie runs outside. Still in only his underwear. I laugh.
"Your so gross!"
"Why?"
"You came outside in youre underwear!" He looks down and I laugh again.
"Oh. I forgot I guees",he says as he shrugs. I walk upstairs and take a shower and change. I walk back downstairs and try and help with my birthday party when Aiden texts me:
u forgot our date?
Oh crap. I text back:
nope =P brng ur bathin suit I wanna go swimming. Sue me.
I finish puttin up the streamers and he texts back:
okay shud i brn my party stuff 2 Why the hell not?
why the fuck not? :] He texts back:
see u in few =p I go back upstairs and change. When I finish Jamie comes in with a box. "open it.",he says and I open it.
"Ohmigawsh! Jamie it's so pretty!" I give him a hug. "You like it?"
"Of course I like it." I kiss him on the cheek.
"If you really liked it,you'd kiss me." well what do I have to lose? He leans down to kiss me and I feel-
"SKI!" I cuss under my breath and kiss his lips quickly then I run downstairs. I stop and see Aiden. I walk over and hug him. He smells good.
"Hey."
"Hey. Are you ready?"
"Yep." He pulls off his shirt and I almost faint. He's so damn sexy. Mmmm! :)
"Wow."
"What?" I start walking to the pool and he slides the door closed after him. I take off my cover up and put my iPhone on the dock and press play. I dive in the pool. Aiden does a cannonball in.
"Oh yeah. Happy birthday. Do you want my gift now or later?" I think about it.
"Later"
"Okay." I get out an decide to get a tan. I sit in the chair and change the it to "Can't Stand It" by NeverShoutNever. I lean back.
"Ski." i sit up and look at him.
"Yea?"
"Why do you hate me?" I don't hate him.
"I love you." I lean back again.
"you sure have a funny way of showing it.",he mumbles. I sigh.
"I don't hate you. I just hate the fact that I can't choose who I wanna get married to."
"And you think I wanted to marry you? No. I was gonna marry my girlfriend." I didn't think about how this affected him. Wow. Am I really that selfish?
"I'm sorry.And it's not like when we were kids you saw me and said daddy I wanna marry her,right?" I look at his face and he looks so guilty. OMG he-
"You DID didn't you?!"
"I was little and I was kid."
I get up and start walking inside,but he stands in my way. He was just in the pool. How did he get here so fast?
"Move,Aiden."
"No."
"This is all your fault! I don't want to marry you! Okay? I'm SOO not happy about getting married to you!" I try to stomp off but he moves in front of me.
"But I am." He leans down and kisses me. Like the gentle love kind. I kinda like it. I kiss him back. Then I hear the door open and I hear Jamie say:
"Thanks alot Ski." He walks off and I pull away from Aiden. Great. I'm in love with two guys. FML.
♠ ♠ ♠
so like i got reported..... AGAIN!
honestly this is it
FER REAL THIS TIME! im never writing again after this
bye all my commentors and silent readers. I wish I cud give u all a great big hug! :)
thanks fer at least lettin me try.....
reports=</3
comments=<3