Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

We'll Do It!

Sherry's Pov

Brian and I go into life science and Mr. Wood tells the class the last page will be due at the end of the section with the essay about our baby, I rip off the back sheet and Brian gives Mr. Wood the packet. "Okay now for the last page I know a lot of people are camera shy...now with that being said I will allow groups to write two essays instead of one essay and a movie." Wood looks around at some groups and smiles, "Now if you want to make a movie you have tile Friday to pick up a video camera and please don't lose or break these! They cost more then all your clothes put together." the class laughs and so does Wood, "Shut-up!" he jokes continuing on with the class.

Homework-Monday L.S
1.Choose movie or essay by Friday
2.Make a list of family members the baby/ies will have
3.have fun and be creative!!

The bell rings and I run to Art. I let Zacky copy down the homework for L.S. and then I get to work on my Thanksgiving Day picture. I'm an awesome drawer and painter so I will most likely get an A and help Zacky cause he's always my partner. "So what are you making for Thanksgiving any way?" Zacky asks trying to peak over my shoulder. "This!" I say showing Zacky my sketch of a turkey and a stock of corn dancing into an oven. "Wow you really are funny!" "Who doesn't like turkey and corn?" "Well...good point!" the two of us laugh and get back to work.

Lunch comes, Zack and I go sit with the guys. Leana, Valary, Gena and Lacey are all sitting at the table with their partners. "Sup Sherry!" "Hey Sher!" the girls say. "Hi girlie!" I say sitting next to Brian. "Hey Starfall!" he says with a cute smile. "Hey Syn daddy!" the girls laugh and the guys laugh. "Aww! That's so cute! Matt you need an baby nickname." Val says pinching Matt's cheeks. "Will you knock it off!? I ain't getting no dumb baby name!" he says grabbing Val's hands. "Well I'm giving one to you anyway." she say biting Matt's hand. "Owww!" Matt yelps letting her go.

"Yea us too!" the girls say. "Oh thanks a lot Star!" the guys complain. "You're welcome!" I say smiling. "You eating today?" Brian asks. "Yea." I say with a nod. Brian gets up, "What you want?" I look at him confused, "Um...what ever you're getting." he nods. "Two orders of Chinese food coming up!" Brian leaves and I watch him walk away. Matt clears his throat, "Huh?" I jump facing them. The girls are giggling and the guys are eying me. "Um...hi?" I ask smiling. "Hi my ass!" Johnny laughs. "You were so just staring at Haner's ass!" Lacey laughs. "No I wasn't...I was...was...um..." I felt my face start to turn red. "See now you're blushing!" Jimmy and Leana say making me put my head down on the table, causing them all to laugh.

Brian comes back to the table with my food, "Here you go Starfall." I look up at him and smile. "Gross..." Zacky mumbles and only I can hear it. Brian nods not taking his eyes off me, I look down at my food and start eating. "So who's all doing the movie and essay?" Gena asks. "We haven't deiced." Johnny and Lacey say. "Us too." Valary and Matt say. "We're doing the two essay's." Leana and Jimmy say. I look at Brian, "You pick." he says and I think about it for a little, "We're going to do the essay and movie." I say. "Good luck with that." Jimmy says. "We'll do it too!" Val says. Matt almost chokes on his food, "We'll do it?!" he ask and we all laugh. Lunch is over and we all get to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so things are going good so far....but will it last?