Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

Never Gonna Be You and Me

Zacky's Pov

The sun burns my eyes as I get up carefully trying not to wake up Gena. We hooked up last night along with all the other guys and their wife’s...even though I really don't have feelings for Gena. I mean hey Matt would not let me date his baby sister...I know him so I won't even ask, that's just committing suicide. I go up stairs and take a piss; I noticed Star wasn't down stairs sleeping with the rest of us, so I look for her. I go to Val's first guest bedroom, open the door, poke my head in and see Star asleep on the bed curled into a little ball. I go in and see if she looks like shit from so much drinking, hell we all heard her last night puking her guts.

My smile quickly goes away when I see her face Oh man what the hell happened? I think to myself. Star's face is covered in black streaks of her eye make-up making it very noticeable that she was crying and her hair is covering her face making her look way worse. I go into the bath room and get a cool wash cloth. I go back to Star's side and brush the hair out of her angelic face then I gently wipe away the black little rives on her face. Star opens her eyes and looks at me. "Hey Starlight how you feeling?" I ask. She gives me a weak smile, "Like shit!" I laugh; "You look like it too!" she looks at me not understanding. "Why were you crying?" I ask. "Oh...um...no reason." she lies. "Come on you can tell me." she looks at the blankets then her eyes meet mine.

"I-I...like yo-Brian a little bit." she says. I already knew this but it still hurts. "I figured that." "You did?" she asks surprised. I nod, "You look at him the same way I look at yo-Gena." "Really?" Thanks God she didn't catch that little almost mistake! I think to myself. "Yes really...and you know what we all knew you liked him. We just waited for you to realize it yourself." I somewhat lie. Star looks downs, "I guess I took too long huh?" "Why?" I ask confused. "Syn took Michelle back to his place." "And how do you know?" I ask. "I called his cell last night from the house phone and she picked up saying 'Val not now he's busy okay?' Then I just hung up." I look at Star and my heart is torn...I'm happy that Brian is with Michelle, but I'm pissed cause now she is about to cry over it...guess we were never going to be together...she likes Gates not me!

"Star don't worry knowing Gates he passed out before anything could happen." I say telling the biggest lie, Brian's the biggest whore I know...besides Michelle! Star quickly wipes her eyes and smiles at me," I'm going to go home...tell Matt okay?" I nod, "If you want to talk just give me or any one of us a call okay?" she nodes and I walk her to her car. "Thanks for understanding." she says as she pulls out of the drive way. I watch her speed off with half my heat...I know I'll never get it back. I head back inside and go to sleep wanting to kill Brian and have Star in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so you got some insight on Zacky's feelings...how do you feel? Leave a comment and feel free to vent how mad, happy, sad or however you feel!
Also check out my Three Shot bout Mr. Gates!