Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

What?

Brian's Pov

“Ow my head!” I groan holding my head in my hands as I sit on the edge of my bed. “Take two aspirin babe.” Say a soft voice from behind me. I smile knowing its Star, “Morning Starfall.” I say running my hand through my hair. “A good morning indeed!” says the voice running fingers up my bare back. That touch…that’s not Star’s… I think to myself getting up quickly tripping over stuff on the floor making me fall. “Are you okay?” laughs the voice. I look up at the bed and it’s not Stars eye’s looking down at me…no it’s, “Michelle what are you doing in my bed?!” I ask in shock. “Oh nothing just enjoying the view!” she says. At that moment a cool breeze hits me and I look down at myself. “Oh fuck!” I say covering myself with my shirt. “I’ll say…you’re an animal!” “Shut up Michelle!” I yell throwing my pants on from last night.

The smile on her face goes away, “Brian what’s wrong? Last night you were so full of lif-“ “Look!” I took a deep breath, “Michelle…last night was a mistake and I shouldn't have let it go that far.” “A mistake are you kidding me!? A fucking mistake!? You know what Brian Haner I hate you! I don’t even know why I bothered fighting for you…” Michelle is upset; she’s getting dressed quickly, yelling at me the whole time. She goes over to the bedroom door, opens it, as her foot steps out of the door she looks back at me with the wickedest smile I’ve ever seen, “Oh! By the way Val already knows what you did and she will be telling that whore!” she states running out the room, down the stairs and slamming the front door behind her.

I go into my bathroom, take a piss, and then what Michelle said finally hits me…hard. “Damn it!” I yell rushing to my cell to call Val. I press speed dial and the other end rings three times then goes straight to voice mail. “Val! You have to listen to me, what happened with your sister and me…I didn't mean for it to happen…I was drunk and…and…I fucked up! Okay…I fucked up big time! Just please…please don’t tell Sherry. Just please…don’t tell her.” I hang up and go down stairs. I pass the hall mirror and go back to it. I look at myself and it’s like my reflection is mocking me…laughing at my misery; I can’t take it, “Go to hell!” I yell smashing my fist into the glass, sending pieces flying all over the floor...man my mom’s going to have a fit over this.

“Fuck!” I groan as blood oozes from my knuckles. I head to the kitchen, but on the way there someone knocks on the front door. I run to the door and look to see who it is, “Fuck what do they want?” I mumble opening the door. “Gates we need to-“ “Just go into the living room I’ll be right out.” I run to the kitchen and run my hand under cold water. I grab a clean dish towel and wrap it around my hand tightly. I go into the living room and the guys are all there. “Where’s Johnny?” I ask. “He’s getting something’s from the car, he’ll be in.” Rev says not looking at me. I sit down in my dad’s lazy boy chair, “So what are you doing here this ear-" I stop when I hear voices come through the front door and into the living room.

“Hey girls!” I greet with a smile as they all go and sit next to their boyfriend. “Okay Bri you know we all care deeply about Star right?” Jason says/asks. I nod, “Yea…man what’s going on?” Everyone looks at Shads and Val; the two of them look at me and Shads is the one to break the silence, “What the fuck were you thinking?! How could you sleep with Michelle?” he yells. My whole body goes numb, my throat feels dry and I can no longer speak. Val’s sweet voice rings in my ears, “She knew before any of us.” I look at her, “What? What do you meant Michelle said she called-" “Sherry used my cell to call and Michelle told her…well hinted what was going on thinking it was me.” I feel the hate in the room become more present as those words hit me.

“So Sherry…-" “Yea ass-whip she knows you slept with Michelle!” Zacky yells. I’ve seen every one before my eyes mad before, but never like this and to be honest it’s quite scary. I listen to them all and every time I try to talk they cut me off. “…Look if I could go back and change time so it never happened I would, but I can’t okay? I have to live with this the rest of my life. Every time I see Sherry I won’t be able to look her in the eyes, I won’t be able to mess around with act the same way with her, I won’t ever be able to kiss her.” Fuck didn't mean to say that last part! I think to myself. “WHAT?!” they all yell. “First you sleep with my sister-" Shads cuts Val off, “And before that you were making out with MY fucking baby sister!?” he yells the vain is his neck popping out. “It’s not like what you’re thinking!” I say pleading my case.

“Then what the fuck do you mean!?” Rev and Johnny ask looking at me with fire in their eyes. “We were just clowning around one day and I just kissed her.” “Oh yea your lips just found their way to her lips and nowhere else.” Leana and Lacey snort. “NO! They didn't, I respect Sherry an-" “You respected all the whores you fucked with!” Gena and Val yell. “Okay, but I didn't want to do anything like that-“ “Like hell you didn't! We know you too damn well you can’t fucking lie your way out of this!” Matt and Jason Berry both yell. I shake my head, “You can all think what you want, but I didn't plan on hurting Sherry in any way.” “Well you did!” all the girls yell. “And you won’t do it ever again cause after this life science stuff is over Sherry is moving with her mom’s friend back to Westchester, Pennsylvania!” Shads says. We all look at him, “What?” Zacky asks.

I can see the tears in Shads’ eyes, but he speaks like this has no effect on him, “Sherry’s moving back home.” “Back home?” “Didn’t you hear her when she first moved here?” “This is her home!” “She has family and friends who love her here!” everyone says at one time. “We can’t do anything about it, Miss. Birdy called three weeks ago, told my dad she wanted a custody hearing for Sherry and my dad said yea.” “When is it?” Jason asks. “He went last week. Remember when she was gone for that whole week?” we all nodded, “He lost.” Shads says simply looking at the floor. I look at him and watched a tear fall to the floor. “Does Sherry know?” Rev asks and Shads shakes his head, “My dad’s going to tell her next week end. That’s why I let her going drinking with us last night.” I looked down cause Shads was crying…hell they all were crying. Sherry is one of us, if she’s gone so is all their hope for the next day to come. Sherry made them all just want to fast forward to the next day cause she always said or did something crazy that made the day wonderful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay sorry it took so long to get this out, I have a lot going on right now. Um...check out my story Miss You Sevenfold all about how Brian and Marshay meant and all the jazz...so yea check it out!

Also this story is coming to an end...I'm thinking maybe seven or eight more chapters...so yea we still have some time to make this story kick ass!