Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

Mom Is Home

Brian's Pov

Now that the guys and I have meant Sherry we're always over Zacky's place twice as much. Today Mrs. Baker is coming home from work and I hope she likes Sherry."What time is your mom coming home?" Sherry asked playing with Matt's hair cause he's sick. "Around three, four o'clock." "We should go out." I suggest eying Sherry, but she didn't look over at me. "Mattie is sick." Sherry says as Matt coughs. "Okay lets chill and watch a movie." Johnny says. "Yea a movie sounds good." Matt says hugging Sherry's legs for warmth. "Zacky movie!" Jimmy orders. Zacky puts in 'The Fifth Element' and we all change our sets to get comfy.

Sherry is on the big couch laying down on her back with Matt laying on his stomach in between her legs. Johnny and Jimmy are laying on the floor. Zacky is sitting in the lazy-boy chair eying Matt as Sherry holds him wrapped up in a big quilt. I'm sitting on the small couch with my shoes off like everyone else. Halfway through the movie Matt fell asleep and so did Zacky. Sherry asked for a little help and we helped get her from under Matt's big ass. She sat with me for the rest of the movie and I loved every second of it. Zacky woke up at the end of the movie and looked over at Matt who moaned lightly in his sleep. "Where's Sherry?" "SHHHHHH!!!!" Jimmy and Johnny scold.

Zacky looks over at me and Sherry is sound asleep with her head resting on my lap. Zacky forced a smile,"Good...she needed to sleep." he says stretching. I look down at Sherry and brush her hair out of her face. I smirk as she lets out a soft moan from my finger tips touching her cheek. That's not the only thing these fingers will touch I think to myself watching the rise and fall of Sherry's breast's. I look up and all the guys are looking at me with worry...all but Zacky who looks like he's about to rip Sherry off of me.

"Isn't your mom coming home soon?" Jimmy asks heading into the kitchen, but Zacky doesn't answer him. "Why the smile...you look like that cat from 'Alice in Wonderland, happy thought?" Johnny asked me with a knowing smile. "Maybe." I say smirking up at Zacky. "Sherry Brian's having naughty thoughts about you!" Zacky says loud enough for her to hear. Sherry slowly gets up and looks at Zacky, "What?" "Brian wants you to do stuff with him." Zacky says. "Okay..." she yawns closing her eyes. "Sexual stuff!!" Sherry's eye's get really big and she sits up. "....What?!" she repeats in alarm. "So not fucking true don-don't believe him!" I stutter thinking of what to say. "Yea you were you were staring at her!" "So were you!!" I point out.

Sherry starts to laugh waking up Matt (he can sleep through anything when he wants too) and we all look at her as thou she's lost it. Jimmy comes into the room with a soda,"You've made her go mad!" he jokes. Sherry takes a few breathes and tries to talk,"T-th-the two of you are fighting over me?!" "No!" Zacky and I say at the same time. "Zacky's not worth my time." I say and Zacky rolls his eyes. "No one has ever fought over me, I was like the ugly duck ba-" "You are so not an ugly ass fucking duck!" Matt says sneezing. "Bless you." Sherry says. "Thanks." "No thank you." she says smiling at Matt.

"Okay so all this is funny because..." Johnny trails off so Sherry can finish. "I never thought two guys who are friends would fight over me!" "We're not fighting over you!!" Zacky yells pointing to me and himself. "Why not?" Zacky looks over at Johnny. "What?" "Why not-" I cut Johnny off, "He knows he'll lose cause I'm to damn good looking and way better at everything than he is!" I state.

For a full 20 minutes we all went back and forth why me and Zacky are/aren't fighting over Sherry. "Okay enough!" Sherry yells covering her ears and her eyes. "Just shut the fuck up cause I don't want to go out with any of you! Grow up and learn that girls don't want anyone who's just in a relationships for sex!!" with all that said Sherry went up to Zacky's room and blasted Rebirth by Skillet. "That really pissed her off." Johnny says stating the obvious.

Sherry's Pov An Hour Later

I clam down and go dawn stairs only to find Zacky and Jimmy are the only ones there. "Where did the others go?" I ask making them jump. "Brian and Johnny left three minutes after you went up stairs and Matt left an hour ago." Zacky says. "Your mom get-" before I could finishes the front door opened and in walked the women from the plan. "Hey mom! How was work?" "Hey Z! Hey J!" "Hi Miss. B!" "Work was cool..." Miss. B looked up at you with a warm smile,"And you must be Sherry?" "Yes m'am." "Oh please call me Miss. B..m'am is so-" "OLD!!" the boys say.

She gave them a playful scowl,"Yes old...so how did you like staying here? I hope Zack and his friends haven't been to much of a bother." "Oh no I had a wonderful time this weekend." "I like her Z she has class!" I laugh as Zacky rolls his eyes. "The others are not mine!" "Yea Miss. B those other girls were friends of Matt, Johnny and Brian." she looked around,"Where are those three anyways?" "They left early." "Oh." she says going up the stairs and I sit down on the couch.

"Your mom seems cool." "Yea she can be." Zacky says rolling over onto his back and taking Jimmy's blanket. "Hey!" "Yea?" Zacky asks innocently. "That's mine! I'm freezing over her!" "Whats yours?" I laugh at how childish the two of them are,"I'll be back." "Where you going?" "For a walk want to join?" "Na we're cool." "Okay suite yourselves." I say slipping on a pair of blue chucks. I take a walk around three blocks for some air and I meet a boy named Jake who is cool and he is going to Huntington Beach High also. He asks where I live but I don't tell him, all I say is,"Maybe I'll tell you later." and than I walk back to Zacky's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
O-tay tell me what you think... comments = love and love= a happy me!!!!

Jake