Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

Thats All Zacky

"Zack Sherry time to get up? You got school today!" Miss. B yelled from down stairs. I open me eyes and Zack is sitting on the edge of his bed wiping the sleep from his eyes. "Good morning." I say yawning. "Hey...it's your first day of school." "Yea I can't wait." I say sliding over to Zacky wrapping my arms around his stomach giving him a hug. "Okay get dressed.. the guys will be here any-" Just then Zack's phone rang,"Hello?" he answered.

While Zack was on the phone I get up, get my clothes and hop in the shower. I get out put my hair in one french braid going back with a blue hair tie at the end. I brush my teeth, go down stairs and the guys are there all ready to go."Morning Sherry you look nice today." Miss. B says handing me two pieces of toast with butter and jelly. "Thanks! you too." I say and Miss. B smiles.

I eat and catch the bus with the boys. On the bus the boys all talked to their friends and I sat all alone until Jake came came and sits next to me. He so happy and nice when he talks about his teachers. "Do you need anyone to show you around?" he asks. "No I just have to go to the main office." I say. The bus pulls up to the school and me mouth hits the floor. "What's wrong?" Jake asks. "....Nothing just a lot bigger than what I'm use to." "Don't worry everything here is a lot bigger than where your from." I hope not I say to myself. I get off the bus with Jake and he heads to first period while I go to the office.

I walk in and a very short women with long gray hair and fair skin is trying to reach a stake of papers on top of a shelve. "Excuse me?" I say softly. She turns around and looks me up and down,"Could you be a dear and get those blue papers for me?" she asks sweetly. "Yes mama." I say walking behind the desk, standing in my tippy toes and grabbing the papers. "Thank you dear." she says nicely. I go back around to the front of the desk. "Are you Miss. Bide?" "Yes I am and who might you be?" "I'm Sherry Usher." "Oh yes nice to meet you young lady...now I had your schedule....oh yes now I remember." she opened up a draw filled with yellow and purple papers. "Here you go sweetheart." she says handing me a purple schedule.

"Now I'll call someone to show you around okay?" "Okay." "So do you know anybody in school?" "I meant a few guys." "Oh yea...any of them good looking?" "....I don't really know.." "Let me guess looks don't matter as long as they love you for you your cool?" "Yea...how did you know?" "That's me and my husband." "Oh how long you've been married?" "Thirty-five years!" "Wow!" "I know, hold on one second." Miss. Bide picked up the phone and called a classroom. She talked for all of five minutes than hung up. "Okay someone will be down to get you." "Okay." Miss. Bide and I talk for a little bit and the door opens.

A girl with brown wavy hair and brown eyes walks in,"Hey Miss. Bide." "Hello Ms. Sheets this is Sherry Usher...Sherry this is Adien Sheets." I shake the girls hand. "Okay now get to class girls." "We will." Adien says taking my hand and leading me out of the office. "Okay so where you from girlie?" Adien asks as we walk to class. "Philadelphia, Pennsylvania." "Wow you're a long way from home!" "Yea I know." "Well don't worry you'll make friends here really fast...just stay with me and you'll be fine." I nod not really knowing what to say.

I walk into room 220 Geometry, Adien introduces me to the class and I get right to work. Adien and I go to science, french and than lunch. "Finally food!" she says paying for her lunch and mine. "Adien you didn't have to pay for me." I tell her,"Yea, but it's how I say lets be friends." "Oh...okay." Adien and I look for a place to sit. "BOO!!" Adien and I look behind us. "Hey Zacky!" I say happily giving him a hug. "Ewwww! A nerd is talking to you!" "Hi Adien!" Zacky says. "Okay I'm leaving!" Adien walks over to a table that I guess has all her friends. "What was that all about?" I ask. "She use to date Brian and he dumped her two weeks ago." "Oh.....so she doesn't like any of his friends?" "Nope! Just me!" "Why?" "She asked me out in fourth grade and eighth and I told her no thanks." I nod. "Come on you can sit with me and the guys!" I follow Zacky over to the table were all the guys are sitting.

"Hey!! Sherry's here!!!!" Johnny says happily. "I haven't seen you all day!1" Jimmy wines and I pat his head. "Don't worry I doubt Sherry has been following her schedule." "Nope didn't go to a single class!" I tell them. "Who you hanging with?" "A brown eyed brown haired Adien Sheets!" Matt spit out his soda,"BRIAN'S EX!!!!???" "Yep." Zacky says and we all look back at the table Adien is sitting at. She's looking at me in pure anger,"Should I be afraid?" I ask turning back around. "No just stay out of her way." Zacky says.

I look at Brian and he's looking at his nails,"I can do your nails one day!" I say and he looks up at me. "He'd like for you to do more!" Matt says making me choke on my food. "Shut-up!" I laugh slapping Matt's arm. "It's true!" he laughs. "No... that's all Zacky!!" Brian says and Zacky just looks down. "The two of you are so sad!" I say shaking my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
O-tay tell me what you think!

sherry's under set

sherry's outfit