Forget About Me, It's What I Deserve

Twelve

*At the airport*

Lexy was able to make it through security at record speed, mostly because she didn't have anything on her. She grabbed her duffel bag and waited for the guys to finish.\

Somehow, Jack had "forgotten" to put his watch and three pounds of coins in his luggage so everyone had to wait for ten minutes.

Jack didn't help the matter by running away every time the security pulled out the metal detector. He even started screaming "It's gonna hurt me!!"

Lexy sighed and tapped her foot as Jack skipped around the checking area. The security guard had even given up at this point.

Alex came over and wrapped his arm around her as Lexy asked "Are you sure I'm his daughter?"

"You want a DNA test?" Alex asked.

Lexy shook her head. Needles scared her.

"Then you are your father's daughter. Jack doesn't like anything pointy going into his body," Alex replied smartly, happy he knew just about everything about his best friend.

Lexy snickered. "That doesn't sound right."

"What? Oh...get your mind out of the gutter, you perverted girl!" Alex lightly slapped the back of her head and she laughed.

"Sir, if you don't cooperate, we're going to be forced to do a strip search!" the security yelled and Jack came to a stop.

Jack fake-sniffled "Fine. Only because I've been forced to strip way too many times in my life." The group laughed and the security guard smirked. Five minutes later, Jack was finally done and they all headed off to the gates.

Both of Lexy's destinations were right next to each other. She didn't have to make a decision quickly. She could hang out with the guys and wait until either flight was called.

Unfortunately, because of Jack, the flights were set to leave in a couple minutes.

"Last call for all passengers for Flight 124 to Los Angeles."

"Last call for all passengers for Flight 9372 to Las Vegas." Lexy gulped and turned to the guys.

"Hey, we gotta go, Lexy. We'll either see you on the plane, or when we go back with Zack," the group muttered and pulled her in for a group hug. Lexy's eyes started to water. She'd really miss them. Then, she was reminded of Mitchell, and how much she still missed him.

As they filed into their plane, Lexy stood in the divide between the two boarding areas. Home or tour? Mitchell or...Dad?

She quickly made her decision and boarded her plane. As soon as Lexy sat down, the plane took off.

As Lexy watched the sunrise from her plane, she knew that she had made the right choice.

"Ladies and gentleman, please sit back and relax. We'll be at your destination shortly."
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah...next chapter will be the epilogue.

Comments = love <3