Forget About Me, It's What I Deserve

Five

*10 minutes later*

Lexy sat in the guys' dressing room watching the chaos enfold her. They were throwing random shirts around and saying extremely random shit.

Finally, Jack realized that she was there. "Lexy, we're taking you out for a night on the town!"

"You know I'm only 16, right?" Lexy asked cautiously.

Alex smirked. "By the time we were 16, I was always half drunk with sex hair."

"Yah, you're still a virgin, aren't you Lexy?" Jack nudged her shoulder.

Lexy blushed and stayed quiet.

"Lexy....you are, right?" Jack asked again and the guys started hollering.

"Not really," Lexy whispered and blushed again. Her first time was about a month ago with, obviously, Mitchell. It was his birthday present and Lexy's early birthday present. She only started to regret her decision today, knowing he could've slept with Ally beforehand.

"Well. That's awkward. Let's go party," Zack said and everyone started walking out of the room.

Jack helped Lexy up and said "It's okay. Just make sure....well, you're protected." Jack felt a little strange, giving this talk and such.

"Thanks, Dad," Lexy said sarcastically and pulled her jacket closer to her. It was awkward, to listen to Jack Barakat give her a sex talk.

As father and daughter walked out of the venue, Lexy spotted Ally and Mitchell waiting a few feet away.

"Lexy, can we talk about this, please?" Mitchell ran up to her and pleaded. Lexy looked into his eyes. They were full of regret and sadness.

Lexy nodded and looked over at Ally. She had an evil smirk on her face and Lexy glared at her. Some friend she was. Lexy wanted to forgive Mitchell, at least. He was the one she loved.

Mitchell took her hand in his and squeezed it gently. "I'm sorry. I wanted to break up with Ally, I really did. I...just didn't have the heart to do it." His words sounded full of sincerity and seemed to beg to be forgiven. The fringe of his hair fell into his dark brown, almond-shaped eyes and Lexy had the urge to just brush it out of his face.

"We can talk about this on the way to the club," Lexy replied and perched on her toes to give him a delicate kiss on the cheek.

While I tell you that I'm leaving you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah....I still love this story.

Comments are love <3 xx