Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

embarrassed beyond belief

Rosie

I smiled as the girl with the wings made it over to Leo's table. "Finally there's actually some cool mythical creature," I laughed as she sat down.

"I'm not going to take that as sarcaism. Who's your friend Leo," she asked as she simply ignored me. She pulled out a book, and she wiggled her wings just a bit before she tucked them in neatly.

"She's my um," Leo started as if he had to think about it. I knew he was ashamed to call me family.

"I'm a family friend. His father and my guardien go way back," I interrupted. He smiled, and she glared daggers.

"Uh huh, and did you move to Grantsville, or are you just here for a visit?"

"I live here actually. I've never been to this side of town though." She was starting to annoy me. I thought fairies were supposed to be up beat and funny.

"No, that's only Tinkerbell," Leo said aloud before I had time to say my thought.

"Oh, well that answers that. Wait, did you just," I trailed off. He smiled.

"I can hear you better than dad can, remember," he laughed.

"No I don't remember. You'll explain later though." I smiled back.

"Alright class, today we are making things appear and reappear," some young looking woman said as she stood at the front of class.

"Is she the teacher," I asked in a bit of a shocked tone.

"Rosie, mythical beings look younger than humans," Leo explained once again.

"Did you say human," the fairy asked skeptically.

"Yes, I said human," Leo retored with an eye roll. "I know you have a short attention span, but I thought you could hear."

"Don't be mean to the sparkly people," I hissed. The girl laughed.

"I'm Clara, and you don't seem human at all. I heard you kicked Damon's ass," she laughed.

"Who is Damon," I asked in a confused tone. As if on cue the guy that I had punched in the nose came walking in. His face was still bruised, but his vampire healing had fixed his broken nose already. "Oh, that guy."

"Nice face Damon," Clara said in an up beat tone that really didn't suit her.

"Bite me, Clara," he hissed.

"I wouldn't his blood tastes terrible," I joked as I licked my knuckles and then made a face as if I had licked something rotten.

"I don't know what you are, but you will pay!" I smiled at him brightly as I looked around the room. The kids were all curious as to what I was going to come back with.

"Darlin', I'm a human, and you have just been embarrassed beyond belief," I laughed, so did the rest of the class. Even his friend from this morning was laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have to give Rosie the floor only to embarass Damon more
oh and on a brighter note, the series has it's own website now
that's to my bored creativity. Check it out and be a member it's
free I promise... the website is right here

Oh and if you do take a look there is a photo section because
I was thinking of letting you beautiful readers find pictures of
anything that reminds you of the characters. I'll be sure and put
them on the site if that's what you guys want, I hope you check it
out because I've been working on it all day.