Status: THE WHOLE SERIES IS GOING UNDER A MASS RE-WRITE!!! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE [B]MEMORY SERIES[/B]

Happily Never After Could Happen to Us

Leo's Idea

Leo

After David confessed to us what he told our dad about Michael, Rosie stormed away. She didn’t say a word she just stormed off, and it worried me slightly. I didn’t think that Rosie could get that upset. I was more worried about Michael that anything else at the moment. My vision was still clear in my mind.

I saw my best friend in a dark, rank cage. He was growling trying to seem predator like in hopes of his captors leaving him alone. I could tell that he was stunned when he sniffed the air to find a human in the room with him. I could also tell that he hadn’t eaten in a while, and the main food choice of werewolves happens to be beating hearts while his other half (vampire) craved blood of any kind. He wasn’t doing so well, but then I saw the human’s face. It was the face of the girl who had been taken away by Lazaro; the girl whose smile I had fall in lo—no, I refused to be anything more than a savior to the human.

I growled loudly as I thought about Michael’s predicament, but I was happy to know that he had chosen to fight his urges, his hungers, but I couldn’t see what happened after that. It was killing me not knowing what had happened to the girl. I didn’t know her name, but her eyes, those shocking blue eyes reminded me of a movie that I had seen once. The movie was called ‘The Good Witch’ and the lead character with the electrical blue eyes was named Cassandra Nightingale, so I decided that I would call the girl Cassandra, Cassie for short.

“How long ago did you tell Kegan,” I asked in that eerie calm tone that I had inherited from my father.

“Yesterday, when I had my own vision, but you must understand,” David started in a frustrated tone, but his stony face held something that looked like sadness, “I did not know that this abomination was your friend.”

“Michael is not an abomination. He is a normal guy just like me. He is the nicest person I have ever had the pleasure of being acquainted with,” I hissed back at David.

“If it helps, your father is having a personal crisis between your mother and himself. He won’t order the attack until tomorrow morning,” he quickly explained.

“I also want some information on another person. I don’t know if you have ever seen her, but she has blondish colored hair, and the most shockingly blue eyes I have ever seen in my life,” I started. David smiled.

“As far as I can tell she is just like you. She is a half Timbiriche. Her powers are unknown to the human world,” David explained.

“Really,” I questioned. I could already see that innocent little girl fighting off her captors, but she wasn’t doing that in the future if Rosie could see her.

“Yes, but she doesn’t know what she is. Her mother got pregnant with a Cambridge before she married the odd human she was with. The human was highly racist against anything from the mythical worlds, so the mother kept it from her. She thinks she’s human,” David answered sadly. I nodded.

“Not for long,” I said under my breath as I walked back to my room. I noticed Rosie’s door was closed so I knocked lightly on it. I heard a soft growl as she threw open the door.

“What do you want,” she hissed at me.

“I know where he is,” I answered bluntly. Her eyes went wide with shock.

“You what,” she questioned harshly.

“I know where Michael and the girl are. I am going to go get them, would you like to join me,” I asked politely for once.

“Let me get my jacket,” she answered as she went back into the room. I didn’t bother waiting by her door.

I went into my room and grabbed the sword with the same gems as my ring, my ring, and my own jacket. I walked back out into the hall way to see Rosie with a gun holster strapped to her hip. The holster contained a gun that had the same gems as her necklace which she also happened to be wearing. Her black hair was pushed back and she was wearing a black tank top under a black hoodie with a pair of black skinny jeans with matching converse.

“Could you wear any more black,” I asked sarcastically. She smirked at me.

“The only color you have on your entire body is your dark blue eyes,” she retorted.

“Let’s go save my best friend,” I stated.

“Let’s go kidnap your, soon to be, girlfriend,” she laughed. I frowned at her, but when she turned her back to me I couldn’t hold back the small grin that made its way across my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
and so it all began.
leave me comments please