Sequel: Devotion and Desire
Status: Completed

Bitten

43 END “What do you want?"

************
Lilly’s POV

I struggled under Brendon’s body, “Get off of me William!”

Brendon’s face held a glare as he tried to hold me down, “Stop struggling!”

I cotinues to fight the the William invaded Brendon body, “Oh fuck you. Go back into your own body.”

He flicked hair out of his face and gave me an emotionless look, “I’d rather stay here thanks.”

“What do you want? You keep changing your mind. What is it now?”

Brendon’s face broke into a smile, “I’m not telling you sweetheart.”

“Alright, what do you want from me?”

His smile grew and I watch his eyes look down at my body. I glared at him, “That’s something you’ll never get.”

Brendon’s face came closer. I looked into the familiar brown puppy eyes and couldn’t see the evil man behind them, “Sweetheart? You’re not in charge.”

*****************************
Brendon’s POV

“Dude! What the hell are we going to do?”

Pete turned to me and glared, “STOP ASKING ME THAT!”

He came and stood right in front of me. And thanks to William’s height I looked down at Pete, which is awesome by the way. I mean I did in my last body, but this was awesome.

Pete glared and placed his hands on my shoulder, “Get back in your body.”

“I don’t know how.”

“Well you did last time…”

“I know but this time it's harder.”

I didn’t like my voice being William’s voice. Dude. I could control the Dandies. I sigh, “I’m going to try again.”

*********************
Lilly’s POV

I felt Brendon’s body collapse next to me. I didn’t dare open my eyes. Plus it didn’t help I was crying my eyes out. I felt a pressure on my cheek and mumbled words, “Mmm, I’m glad I waited. I didn’t have to worry about anyone coming in on us.”

“Get bent William.”

“What? You didn’t like? Well, what can you say? I’m not in my own body. I can only do so much like my own.”

I felt his hand caress my naked skin and up to my wrists when he spoke again, “But what could you do? You’re all tied up; I wonder what Pete will think of this.”

“You’re an fucking bastard,” I had open my eyes so look at him.

Brendon’s face erupted a smile, “You’re right about the fucking part.”

I looked away from him and he turned my head to face his, well Brendon’s face, “I don’t see why you’re so upset. I’m in Brendon’s body. I look like him, smile like him, sound like him, smell like he does, and feels like him.” He hand a puzzled look, “Feels? Feel? Oh whatever. All you had to do was pretended I’m him. You might have enjoyed it more.”

I wanted to kill him, “Fuck you.”

“We just did.”

“You’re a disgusting pig!”

He was so calm, “And you are a mouse in a cat’s mouth.”

“I hate you.”

His smile was changing in to him pursing his lips, well Brendon’s mouth, “Hate me all you want. It isn’t going to change a thing.”

“You’re a pathetic boy Beckett.”

Never in my life had I been hit so hard in my life. His hand collided with my face and set it on fire. The burning just ripped through my cheek and down to the base of my skull. I smiled, “See what I mean! You make yourself feel powerful.” I looked at him, “When you know everything is out of control and not in your hands.”

******************************
Pete’s POV

I looked at Brendon trying hard to get back into his own body. William wasn’t moving at all. He opened his eyes and looked at me, “I just can’t.”

“Switch me.”

He looked puzzled, “What?”

“Switch me bodies.”

“But…Pete-”

“Do it.”

“But. What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to get into William’s body. Then switch to yours. Then you and me will switch and when he is in his body I’ll stake him."

*********************
Lilly’s POV

I swung forward and William dodged my blow. I growled and he froze. His eyes closed and I came forward. He opened his eyes and I drove the stake forward, barely missing his heart. I cursed and Brendon’s body gasped, “Kill William. Not me.”

“Next time give me a warning Bren.”

“I’m not Bren. It's me, Pete.”

I smack his chest, “Get the hell out of his body!”

“I’m trying.” His eyes closed and I pulled the stake out of the body. The eyes reopened, “Lilly?”

I sighed, “Please tell me you’re Brendon.”

“Yeah, it's me.”

“And William?”

“Back in his body.”

***********************
Pete’s POV

I drove the stake forward and into William chest. He glared and backed up. He should have exploded but he didn’t. He pulled out the stake, “I underestimated you Pete.”

“Yes you did.”

“I thought you’d make a wonderful Dandie. It’s where you should be but you’re to much of a traitor.”

I smiled, “What can I say? I’d kill myself before I wore one of those suits. Come on dude. Seriously? People aren’t running from you because you’re a vampire. It's because you scare them with your looks.”

“You still think you can kill me?”

I looked behind him and watch Lilly drive another stake into him. Her words were soft, “Why should he have all the fun?”

William’s body exploded and the stake flew at me. I move to the side and it hit the wall. I glared at Lilly, “How come it worked for you and not me?”

She shrugged and Brendon came forward, “Now what?”

Joe, Patrick, Andy, and David came in the room and I shrugged, “We finish off the dandies.”

I watched Brendon look at Lilly’s neck. I walked over, “What is it Brendon.”

He didn’t respond. He just pointed to her neck, where her mark was. I came forward and Lilly tilted her head to let me look. She also was quiet. I pulled her close and looked at it, “No. No! He’s dead!”

Lilly looked up at me, “What is it?”

“It's William’s mark! It's supposed to be gone when they die. Hell its supposed to be mine anyways.”

“Can it be a mistake?”

I looked back at Joe, “Dude. Come on. Don’t be stupid.”

“Now what Pete?”

I pulled Lilly close and placed my head on top of hers, “I don’t know Lilly. I guess we hunt William down and kill him. Again.”
*******************************
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone. Including William Beckett.

Till a sequel…this is it…WOOT! 43 PARTS!

WOOT!

We did it!

This is awesome….thanks to all of you…

I loved the support and votes…

Let’s hope the next is just as good