Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 13: Oh Shit.

*Lou's POV*

I blushed and ran my tongue along my lower lip, before chewing on it. I shifted my eyes from left to right to left again.

“Who wants a drink?” Quinn asks suddenly, taking the attention off of me. Apart from one pair of slightly wider brown eyes.

I raised my eyes from the floor and my cigarette to meet the eyes. Bert placed a hand in the small of my back and pushed my over towards them, “Syn this is Lou, Lou this is Syn. Keep it clean, kids.” I turn to Bert to protest, when Syn takes my hand and pulls down to sit next to him.

“So, now that we’ve been formerly introduced…” He trails off as I blush and catch Mikey’s eyes glaring at him. He turns his head, “Hi, Mikey. You wanna join our conversation?” He calls out as Mikey nods, trying to keep a blush down.

I make to move over for Mikey to sit between us, but Syn wraps an arm round my shoulders, holding me to him. Mikey sits down next to me, I feel rather trapped. The boys share civilities and I look desperately towards the door. Where the fuck were the others? The door opened to reveal Frank, Ray and Bob. I nudged Mikey. He looked at me, and raised an eyebrow.

“You going to say hello to your friends?” I ask, pushing him off the sofa. I smile and wave slightly at the others and Frank points them in the direction of the drinks, whilst coming over to smile at Syn and collect Mikey.

“You got Frank on your side then?” Syn whispers into my ear. His hot breath cascading down my skin caused my skin to crawl and goose bumps to appear on my skin.

“Yeah, he helped me dress.” I tell him, turning my face to look at him.

“He knows how to dress, then.” Syn tells me, smiling.

“You like?” He nods and swiftly presses his lips to my skin, nipping gently. I bite my lips and laugh. He withdraws and looks at me. I smirk and kiss his lips softly.

“Touché.” I whisper to Syn, as Mikey’s eyes widen whilst watching us.

Syn laughs, “So is Lou a nickname or do you have a suspicious real name and Lou’s a not so bad shortened form?” He asks me, interested.

“Lou’s easier to say than Louise. How about you? How come you introduced yourself as Bri… but everyone else calls you Syn?”

He pouts, “That’s not a fair question to ask.” I raise an eyebrow, my hand which I raise to push my dreads off my face is gently dropped suspiciously high on his thigh. His eyes bulge slightly at the closeness of my hand to his ‘package’.

I gasp, “Oh, I’m terribly sorry.” I tell him looking and sounding very innocent, slowly drawing my hand further up his leg, before dragging it from his thigh, never breaking eye contact. He drops his hand onto mine, keeping it in place.

“Your hands fine.” He mumbles hoarsely. “Uhm, you can call me Bri because only the closest people to me call me that.”

I nod as Zacky stumble over, “Care to introduce us, Syn?” He suggests, glancing over at me. I meet his crystal gaze calmly, keeping my body pointed to Bri and my hand where it was.

Syn swallows and nods, “Sure, Lou this is Zacky. The scarily tall one is Jimmy, the scarily short one is Johnny and the last one is Matt.” I nod, he stands up and wraps his arm round my waist, as I drape on hand in his ass pocket. He tenses slightly at the contact, but relaxes again.

“Uhm, guys, this is Lou…” He mumbles at the rest of his band. They look up and raise their eyebrows at Syn. I wave and bite my lip.

“I’m, uhm, gonna go find something to drink. You want something?” I ask Bri, but leaving the question open to the rest of the band.

Matt flashes me a relieved smile, but shakes his head, “I think we’re ok.”

I nod and turn to leave as Bri keeps his hold on my waist; I turn back to him and raise my eyebrows enquiringly at him. He bends swiftly and presses a gentle kiss to my lips, which I return. “Be back soon, babe.” He mumbles against my lips.

“I’ll be back soon enough.” I tell him, knowing that the band want to talk about me, and that they’d want ten minutes at least. He pouts and I kiss him softly, “You won’t notice, honest.” I tell him, laughing. He shrugs and lets me go. I spin round and see a steaming Gerard. “Oh shit.” I hiss.

Gee taps Bri’s shoulder. “What were you doing to my sister?”