Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 20: Out The Window It Is Then...

I relaxed a little after I had let the warm water rush over my body, my headache was completely gone and I actually felt human, I guess Lou’s little smoothie worked.

I turned the taps off and stuck my hand out of the shower and began groping for my towel, I pulled it off the towel rail and tucked it around my shivering body, I stepped out onto the bath mat and cleared the steam off the mirror.

“Holy shit!” I yelled, as Gerard’s reflection appeared behind me, he chuckled softly and walked forward. “Don’t fucking scare me like that” I laughed, turning to face him.

“Aw, what you gonna do? Puke on me?” he smirked, tucking his arms around my waist.

“Oh my God, I’m so sorry about that!” I blushed “am I forgiven?” I asked, kissing him softly.

“Hmmm, maybe…” he smirked, undoing the knot in my towel, a knock at the door startled us both.

“Hey Rachel, Syn’s here to pick you up!” Frankie yelled, I jumped and pulled my towel up.

“Shit, if my brother sees you in here, he’ll have a fucking cow!” I hissed a worried expression shot over Gerard’s face.

“What do I do?” he whispered helplessly.

“I don’t know…uh…climb out the window” I hissed.

“Are you insane, that’s like a ten foot drop” Gerard replied, checking the window.

“I know babe, but my brother will probably cause more damage” I said.

“Fine, the widow it is” he sighed, he came forward and kissed my softly before swinging his leg over the window frame, I gave him a sympathetic look before he disappeared from sight, I rushed over to the window and peered out, Gerard lay sprawled on the ground, he let out a moan.

“I’m okay” He groaned, picking himself up off the floor.

“I’m sorry” I mouthed, giving him another sympathetic look, there was another knock on the door.

“Rachel, you alright?” Lou asked.

“Yeah, I’ll be out in a minute”.