Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 26: I Need A Dirty Woman...

*Rachels POV*

“I seriously cannot believe your brother busted you” Lou laughed, as we watched A7X play.

“Ok, ok enough jokes at my expense” I groaned, hiding my face with my hands.

“Aw, don’t worry, you have the whole tour to ‘get it on’ with my brother” Lou smiled
“Just be careful where you decide to do it” Lou continued.

“Dude…not funny” I stated.

“Ok, let’s change the subject” Lou said, brushing a dreadlock over her shoulder.

“Why don’t we have a pajama party, your tour bus, we’ll kick the guys out?” I asked, picking away at my black nail polish.

“Sounds good, but the guys aren’t gonna go down easy” Lou exclaimed.

“We’ll think of something” I smiled.

I made my way from the A7X bus towards MCR’s bus at about five in the evening, the MCR guys had caved and let us stay in their bus.

I knock hard on the door to their bus, leaving my knuckles in serious pain, Gerard answered the door with an angered expression, which soon faded when he saw me
“Hey baby” he smiled, letting me into the bus, he wrapped his arms around my waist and quickly pecked me on the cheek, I returned this gesture.

“What was with the moody expression you were wearing five seconds ago?” I asked, rubbing his arm gently.

“Everyone is acting like we’re moving halfway across the world when we’re just moving over the parking lot” Gerard exclaimed.

“What’s so bad about that?” I asked, kissing his neck.

“I’ll show you” Gerard said, taking my hand and leading me into the bunk room, as we entered a flying shoe just missed our heads, it was chaos, clothes and suitcases were being thrown around the room.

“Where are my fucking gloves?”

“Bob, do you have my belt?”

“Who the fuck threw that fucking shoe at me?”

“Ow, my head is attached to my body you know!”

“Oh my God, what is that?”

Were some of the things being shouted in the room.

“I know how to fix this” I told Gerard, grabbing Lou’s security whistle off the table, I stood up on Mikey’s bunk and blew the whistle as hard as I could, the room went silent and everybody looked up at me.

“Guys, you’re going across the fucking parking lot, all you need is your toiletries, a change of clothes and whatever you’re going to sleep in, it’s not a fucking beauty pageant, you’re guys for Christ’s sake!” I yelled, the guys went silent and slowly started packing their stuff away.

“Wow, where’d you learn that?” Gerard asked.

“Lou….”