Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 48: RUN TITS!!

*Rachel's POV*

I sit perched on the end of Bert’s bunk, drowning in an old 2003 tour t-shirt and boxers.

A loud bang erupts from the front of the bus “Hide me!” I yelp, diving under Bert’s duvet, Zacky burst into the room.

“Okay, where are you hiding her?” he asks, scanning the room wildly, his eyes settle on the bump beneath Bert’s duvet…. that happens to be me.

“RUN TITS!” Bert instructs, I pop my head out from under the duvet just in time to be attacked by Zacky and his weapon of mass destruction- his pillow.

“ow…ow..ow” I giggle, while being repeatedly beaten with a pillow, “Zacky, stop!” I laugh, clutching at my sides, which hurt like hell from laughing.

“Then surrender!” he laughs, still beating me with the pillow.

“Ok, Ok, I surrender” I say, raising, raising my hands in defeat.

“That’s more like it” he grins, dropping the pillow at his feet.

“You two are way too active for this time of the morning” Quinn complains, pulling the duvet over his head.

“Coffee? Anyone?” Zacky says, smiling at me. By now, I am a mess, lying on the floor of the tour bus.

“Swing some this way.” I say, and slowly force myself up, leaning against a cheap nu-mica counter. “Where’s the rest of the band?” I ask.

“Probably doing sound-check or something. We blew an amp at Thursday nights gig…” Bert says.

“Wow, you guys are seriously loud…where’d Quinn go?” As I said that, a squeaky clean Quinn came bursting through the bathroom door, smelling like hygiene on steroids.

“Rob a cologne store did we?” I joke.

“Oh, bite me!” Quinn says, as he pulls on a hoodie.

“Okay guys, I gotta go meet someone at Starbucks for breakfast.”

“You do that you lil’ energiser bunny you…” I say, as Quinn walks off the bus. “You think it’s a date?” I ask Zacky, in an undertone.

“Probably,” he answers.

“Quinn doesn’t like to share personal stuff with the band” Bert adds “He did get pretty close to some chick last night….oh shit! I forgot about that amp!” he says, and runs out the bus, still wrestling with a jacket.

“And then there were two…” I say, amazed by the fact that an entire band can vacate a tour bus that quickly.

Zacky pours me a mug of coffee and hands it to me. We look at each other for a second. I look away really quickly and Zacky starts laughing. I sit down on the sofa.
“Do you remember last night?” Zacky asks me.

“Erm...No. Not really…or at all for that matter…”

“You sure?”

“Yeah….why are you hounding me?”

“Because, something happened last night”

“What?! What the hell happened?!”

“It doesn’t matter.”

“It does to me! Tell me!”

“Never mind Rach! Gosh!”

“Whatever, Zacky! You’re just being goddamn weird!”

He stands up and drops his coffee mug. Next thing I know he’s on top of me. I don’t fight back. I know we’re making out. I also knew this didn’t feel right, I push Zacky away and shake my head.

“Rachel, I’m sorry, what’s wrong?” I raise my hands to my eyes and start crying “no, don’t cry” he says, wrapping his arm around me, I pull away and stand up.

I run from the bus at top speed and head back towards the A7X bus and clamber up the steps, Lou and Syn are lying together on the couch watching T.V. and both look up as I enter the room.

“Rach, what’s wrong sweetie?” Syn asks, getting up to comfort me, he wraps his arms around me but I push him away.

“Just leave me alone” I say, before walking into the bunk room…..

A/N Thanks go to Frank Is Fun-Sized and MyChemRockzMySockz for commenting and supporting me and Dev. You're both stars, and we love you!!