Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 50: Guilt And Reconciliation.

*Rach's POV*

Why did I feel so guilty about what happened with me and Zacky? I mean I hadn't done anything....except kiss him while I was completely motherless, I lay down on my bunk and rolled onto my side, pulling my knees up under my chin, the door of the bunk room opened and my brother slipped in quickly, closing the door softly behind him, I turned to face the wall.

“Hey sis” he whispered, sitting down on the end of my bunk.

“Leave me alone, I’m not feeling well” I lied, pulling my duvet over me, showing my brother that I didn’t want to talk.

“I know what happened and I’m your brother, I care for you, so I’m not gonna leave you alone” he said, turning me over to face him.

“I’m sorry….” I whispered.

“Come on Rachel, you have nothing to be sorry for” he said, giving me a hug. We lay there in silence for a while, before Syn broke it.

“I don’t want you to hide stuff from me Rach, I’m your brother, I deserve to know”

“I know, I just didn’t want to screw up this tour anymore than I already have” I sighed.

“You aren’t screwing up this tour ok?” Syn exclaimed, I nodded, “Expect an apology from Zacky pretty soon, I think Lou gave him quite a scare” my brother laughed.

“What did she do?” I asked.

“Something about his castration being slow, painful and messy” he smirked, I let out a giggle.

“Hey, that’s Lou for you” I laughed.

“I guess I should thank her” I said, getting up off the bed, “thanks for being a great brother” I said to Syn before leaving the bunk room.

A/N. You guys seem to be getting the message - you comment me, I comment you saying thanks then I leave a message of love for all to read on here!! Do, keep commenting please!!*begs*
Star people this time round are: Stef., Court, Frank Is Fun-Sized and MyChemRockzMySockz. These people are life savers (just ask the story)!! Thankyou so much guys for commenting, I mean it when I say you're made of STARDUST!!