Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 53: MR BAKER!!

*Lou's POV*

I was detained in getting anti septic cream by a small, fully grown guitarist from MCR.

“Lou, please, my head is killing me!” He whispers to me as he grovels at my knees. I raise an eyebrow and try to keep moving, “You don’t understand, everyone’s head hurts. We can’t get out of bed – except me. Please come back and help us. We won’t do it again.”

I help Frankie stand up and hug him, “I’m not your mom Frankie, you have to learn about hangovers.” I tell him sighing. I wander into the kitchen and find the first aid box.

“Who have you been beating?” He asks, quietly.

“Zacky.”

“Why?”

“’Cos I could.”

“I’m your best friend.” Frank began crossly before whimpering with a hangover. Bri comes into the kitchen and see Frank’s pain stricken face before laughing at him.

“Lou being evil to you?” He asks loudly, enjoying the wince that spreads over Franks face as I grab the cream and leave quickly to deal with Zacky’s cuts.

“I got the cream, stand still Zacky.” I tell him, before spreading the cream lightly over my fingers and beginning to smear it across his eyes. He shrieks in pain. “I’m not even touching your bruises or cuts, Zacky.” I tell him as I remove my hand, “Now stop whimpering and being a poof.” He gasps and moves back from my hands.

“I am not a poof.” He tells me indignantly. “I like girls very much, in fact, I like screwing girls hard and fast… although foreplay is twice as much fun.”

I close my eyes and try to erase a picture of Zacky being given head, “That was way too much info Mr Baker.” I tell him, as Rach pulls a face too.

“Dude, you’re my best friend – I don’t need to imagine you naked!”

Zacky laughs manically and pulls his tee over his head, “I know you girls don’t wanna see my chest hair, but I’m gonna show you anyway.”