Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 54: Washing Time.

*Rachel's POV*

I shriek and keel over, as Zacky removes his shirt, "Jeez, it's not that bad" he laughs, throwing his t-shirt at me.

"Ug, dude, you need to disinfect that..." I exclaim, scrunching up my nose and holding his shirt at arms length, he sticks his tongue out at me and tries to kick at me with his free foot; I dodge his foot and land on my ass, "Nice..." I mumble "Listen, I'm gonna leave Lou to torture you and I'm gonna go wash this.." I say, pointing at his t-shirt.

"Good luck with that" he laughs, flinching as Lou continues to put anti septic on his face.

I exit the bathroom and start picking up the guys clothes off the floor.

"Guys, don't panic if you notice some of your clothes missing...and don’t get confused if the mouldy coloured green t-shirt comes back white." I shout to the guys, while stuffing my arms full of clothes, I head off the bus towards My Chem’s bus to check if they need anything washed.

"Hey guys!" I yell, as I enter the bus, there seemed to be no form of life on the bus...since I got no reply, "Heylew???" I bellow, making my way through the bus, I low gurgling sound emits from something in the bunk room.

"Hello?" I say, sticking my head through the door, Gerard lay sprawled half on, half off his bed, Frankie sat in the corner, his head submerged in a bucket, puking his guts out, Ray lay curled up in a ball at the bottom of his bed and Bob and Mikey were slowly rocking back and forth on their beds.

"Uh guys....."

"ssshhhhh!!!" Ray warns, raising a finger to his lips, I give him a weird look and shut my mouth.

"Please tell me you decided to give us painkillers because you love us too dearly to see us suffer?" Frank asks, raising his head from the bucket, I shake my head
"but whyyyyy?" Frank cries, scurrying from his corner to my feet.

"You guys need to learn your lesson, sorry." I shrug, beginning to pick up dirty clothes off the floor.

"Rachel, PLEASE" Frank begs, grabbing onto my shirt, I straighten myself up and grab the last of the clothes off the floor, I stumble over to Gerard and pant a kiss on his cheek before exiting the room at full speed....