Romance on Warped Tour?

CHapter 62: Hyena's and Zacky V?

*Rach's POV*

"ZACKY, LOOK ALIVE!" I yell, as I jump on him from behind, causing him to topple over again.

"Rachel, aren't you a little old for piggy-backs?" he mumbles into the cement beneath his face.

"Aw, I'll never be to old" I tell him, scrambling up off the floor, I helped the grumbling Zacky up.

"Now, Zacharia, this is Court" I tell him, pulling her in front of me so she can't see the look I'm giving him, which is the "Don't fuck her and leave her or I'll kick your ass" look.

"Hey" he smiles shyly and holds out his hand.

"Give her a hug you moron" I tell him, pushing Court forward slightly.

"Now kids, keep it clean" I tell them, before turning and leaving, I headed towards Lou who was indulging in a game of tonsil hockey with my brother, I slowly made my way over to them, wondering if it was a good idea to disturb them or not, I stopped just in front of them, politely waiting to be noticed, after about three minutes of being ignored, I cleared my throat loudly, my brother turned around and gave me the death stare.

"When I didn't address you the first time it meant bugger off" he muttered through clenched teeth, I pouted and jumped up to hug my brother, I gave him a cheesy grin

"But you still love me" I said, still grinning madly.

"Yes, yes, now go bother your boyfriend" he instructs.

"Before you two get back to your game, Lou how about a sleep over on the A7X bus tonight?" I asked, but it was too late she was already to absorbed in kissing my rancid brother. I shrugged and looked over at Zacky and Court, who seemed to be having the time of their lives, Zacky was cackling like a hyena about something Court had said.

"Way to scare the girl off Zacks" I mumbled, I jumped in fright as I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"Talking to yourself again?" Gerard chuckled, pressing a kiss onto my lips.

"I do not talk to myself!" I insisted "it was just this once" I added.

"Yeah right" he mumbled.

"Gerard Way, I do not speak to myself!" I pouted; he looked at me with his eyebrow raised. "Fine, don't tell anyone" I giggled.

"Ok, I'll tell you a secret and if I spill the beans on your secret, you can do the same to me. Ok?" he asked, I nodded and waited to hear the secret, he looked around cautiously and whispered.

"I love you" I rolled my eyes.

"Aw, come on, that was cute, admit that was cute" he laughed.

"That was cute" I admitted, kissing him softly.