Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 63: Time For Two

*Lou's POV*

Bri and I happened to be reveling in each other; and the lack of a bus when Court went to be introduced to Zacky…. I’m not really sure how they got on for the first, um, hour and a bit before the A7X guys went on stage and we all stood in the wings, waiting for them.

“So…” I start off, wriggling my eyebrows at Court.

She blushes and giggles, “Well, he’s a great person. A really nice guy.” She tells me, nodding her head.

“I know that, silly!” I tell her laughing, “Are you pleased that Rach introduced you?” She nods, blushing again. “You have to stop blushing, girl!”

“Ok – so how are you and Bri? You two looked a little, uh, content with each other earlier.” She told me, watching me blush as I watch Bri’s muscles ripples whilst playing his guitar, and his ass in his jeans. She nudges me, “You’ll slip in your drool.” She tells me, trying not to giggle.

I gasp and tickle her, “Take that back!” I tell her, trying not to laugh too. “I can’t help it if I openly enjoy watching my boyfriend!” I tell her, once I’ve wrestled her to the floor.

She nods and motions for me to get up, remembering my earlier state I get up quickly and help her up. She looks round, “Where are Rachel and Gee?” She asks me, in a lull in the music.

I look round and frown, “I don’t know.” I tell her. “But the other guys are warming up… maybe they found a cupboard somewhere to be personal without Ray.”

She raises an eyebrow at me, looking confused, “What was Ray doing?”

“He’s lonely – and he doesn’t like PDA’s.” She nods understandingly.

“And you pairs were doing a lot of that?” She asks knowingly.

I blush a little, “Maybe…”

“Should we go find them?” Court asks worriedly.

“The last time I was a party to anyone finding Gee and Rach they were just getting ready to screw, babe. I’m not finding that again.” I tell her, my imagination bringing the images vividly to life.

She pulls a disgusted face and nods, “OK. I vote we stay right here.”